It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So many UFO Sightings and Abduction ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Its obivious why they come down here . They'll making plans for a massive invasion. Those marking on those corn fields , well there signs that this place is a easy target . People who get taken are studied on , so they can find out the human weaknesses . Now snice all out war or World War 3 is about to break out , they'll patiencly wait til all the countries are weaken by the war. With the lost of weapons and soldiers. Thats when they'll come down on us.

" Those damn aliens "

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
And what fairy told you this?

posted on Feb, 23 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Dude, don't think, don't drink, and go to meetings!!! You been watching way to much TV my brother :-)

M43

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
First of all, not all aliens are bad. There are angelic aliens out there who only want to help and warn us humans for our own good. And these angelic races will never allow a total all out invasion on earth without a good front from them first. There is a lot more going on than a lot of us human know about!

posted on Feb, 24 2003 @ 06:53 AM
link   
There are 4 main types of aliens and only 2 are dangerous to humans. The Greys and the Reptoids. Other aliens are not so bad (Humanoids, and Blues). For more info on these species e-mail me.

posted on Feb, 25 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I couldn't think of anything snice everything else had already been discussed. And snice I saw no one talking about invasions ... I just thought "hey , why not ? " ... but you gotta admit though , it would be cool .... and I don't drink ...

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 05:24 PM
link   
the aliens have been visiting our planet for thousands of years. if they wanted to invade it they would have done it when we were still carrying sticks and burning ourselves with fire.

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
...Also, if you take ancient cave paintings to be any kind of evidence & you still think that the aliens wanted to invade us, don't you think they would've done so long before now? After all, Earth's technology level back then would've made invasion into "childs' play" for them.

...For that matter we may even be the descendants of the people they had *already conquered eons ago*...

...I always *knew* that *something* wasn't right about the way we've developed our systems of order & society...

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
You guys are getting warm

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hey PeLeTi

I think mate that you need to watch a little less of the X-Files and maybe take the time to gather useful information rather than saying that aliens will attack when we are fighting a war.

Anyway if they did come down like you say there would be no need for soldiers, a few cruise missiles and bye bye aliens or a classified weapon

PKD

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
haha. who exactly is they? mexicans sneaking across the rio grande?

new topics

top topics

join