It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Moon God" conspiracy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by loner007

You can't be serious? you watched too many AA episodes. The crusades began long after Ishmael went his way to live in bitterness outside the rest of the tribe of Isreal.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I couldn't care less where you claim it's name derives from - what does concern me, is that people in the 21st century can believe that the supreme intelligence of the universe wants you dead if you don't believe in him!

WHY DON'T YOU ADRESS THAT? ! - instead of pointscoring with meaningless name games.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I couldn't care less where you claim it's name derives from - what does concern me, is that people in the 21st century can believe that the supreme intelligence of the universe wants you dead if you don't believe in him!

I explained the origins of the name because you were talking about "name change" in your earlier post.

WHY DON'T YOU ADRESS THAT? ! - instead of pointscoring with meaningless name games.

I did not address that because the discussion so far did NOT involve people in the 21st century believing that the supreme intelligence of the universe wants you dead if you don't believe in him.

Everything else I wrote about, attempted to address points that you raised.

edit on 22-8-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I agree totally with your last post. The 'let's you and him fight' while the bystander and initiator takes advantage is used so deftly in such an emotionally charged area like religion. It's kind of funny though and a little bit bizarre that the moon business becomes an issue at this time. I can't quote for all three of these religions but I can say that I remember instruction about looking directly and personally to the sky in order to use the moon and the sun to reckon time and not relying on constructs based on projections. Maybe if there is a plot to make telling time by the moon seem pagan, this would be a good time to look.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join