It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Fort Hood Shooter Frequented Local Strip Club

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com

Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan came into the Starz strip club not far from the base at least three times in the past month, the club's general manager, Matthew Jones, told FoxNews.com. Army investigators building their case against Hasan plan to interview Jones soon.

"The last time he was here, I remember checking his military ID at the door, and he paid his $15 cover and stayed for six or seven hours," Jones, 37, said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong, but weren't the 911 high jackers in a strip club in Florida the night before the attacks?

Do these stories not sound simialiar?

Im just putting this story out there, oh the main reason they said he was recognizable because he was the quiet one in the corner....righhht....

Everyone knows strippers pay attention to the quiet ones...This story smells like straight up propaganda. I believed the official story, but not this...

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The news media must be all out of content to report this. So what? What possible relevance can going to a strip club have?

Its like saying "The shooter had cornflakes and toast for breakfast."

This is by far the most awe inspiring conspiracy evidence that fox news has come fourth with ever. lol

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Existing thread here:

Please add to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

new topics

top topics

join