It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scariest alien depiction

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Nizzmo

Same reason DuPont scientists put yummy yummy rabbit food in the cage that contains the rabbit who's eyes they're burning out with oven cleaner.

Not exactly benevolent...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
for me, what made the EBEs scary that were depicted in Fire In the Sky was not their appearance, but their manner. They are portrayed in the film as going about their experiments dutifully on Travis Walton, without regard to his obvious extreme terror. They are portrayed as creatures that were -- as other members have noted in this thread -- similar to human experimenting on other animals....... doing the job even though they know it causes them extreme and profound terror and pain.

I read an interview with Travis Walton, as well as watched and listened to others. I believe him. I also think the experience has changed him profoundly. yes, he has made a buck or two from the experience, although I don't believe that those few bucks have been worth it for him. I don't believe that the bux were the primary motivator.

For me, I think most scary alien would be a microscopic one -- biological, perhaps an entity that was sentient and yet microbial, that could act upon our bodies/minds and infuse themselves within our system without our permission.

I think that's the most frightening facent of the abduction phenomenon to me -- not the appearance of the creatures, not their power, but the possibility that they view us as such lower order creatures that we don't matter. .......... and........ in the big picture, perhaps we don't. If it's a positively beneficial thing to the galaxy that we disappear, maybe it should be so.

I'd really like to see a little paperwork first, though.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

My experiences don't seem to reflect what they showed in 'Fire in the Sky'. Travis Walton did say that that segment was portrayed that way for effect. It didn't really happen that way.

However, there are grays reported to be associated with the reptilians. Travis spoke of a Pleidian type humanoid on board the craft, which they did not show. Looking back with my experience with the grays,I saw them as grey beings with large, black, wrap-around eyes.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zetamafia911
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

do you think you could like the John Lear account? Sounds like an interesting read.

I do not know what to make of John Lear and his theories on the real workings of our planets like the hollow earth theory, soul catcher on the moon, DUMB’s and so on.

I remember reading a huge and very controversial thread of his in conjunction with a user called sleeper back in the day when I was a regular but unregistered lurker and the things they said were so far out there and yet so dark that I hoped that they were wrong. Today I cannot shake the things that were said but at the same time my own experiences do not paint a picture of malevolence though from reading a lot about the human mutilation stories I would be naive to think that all the visitors were friendly.

AT the moment I am running around in circles but am happy to know it will not be forever so I can remain patient.

I really hope all the visitors are friendly but I have to be realistic and concede that they are not our out and out enemies but there is also the grim possibility that they are neither our friends because friends do not hide out of sight while our civilisation shudders and turns on itself like it seems to be doing these days. Friends at the very least might at the very least let us know that we are not alone as we wrestle, struggle for our equilibrium, gazing down into a yawning abyss our governments and their greed driven policies have created for us.

It is interesting that you posted the question about Mr Lear because from what I read of him he seemed to be a decent and honourable man but at the same time I sometimes sensed egocentricity to some of his posts that were not apparent unless you followed him around - which I did when he was a posted here.

Of course no one is perfect – show me a perfect human being and I will show you a shameless liar.

I have to confess to being somewhat confused as to the Mr Lear and I reluctantly class him as disinformation. I say reluctantly because I ended up really admiring the man but too many things seemed off and not just because his theories of a predatory universe scares the nutrients out of me but because my own UFO experiences were not negative or in any way a cause for concern other than...

“Holy cow that thing can move”.

“I am not seeing what I am seeing... Am I?”

“Where is the camera?” (Insert toe curler).

“Are you really in my head?”

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTrueFiction

Originally posted by Nizzmo
In reality the beings are not hostile, if they were why would they drop off the abductees back safely? It doesnt make sense.

When thinking about the possibility of alien abduction I often remember what we have all witnessed extensively on many National Geographic documentaries - render the animal defenceless, weight it, touch it, measure it, take its blood, tag it and release it. For us it represents a look at the beauty of nature and even care/concern towards the animal's species.

For the animal it could very well be the most traumatizing experience it ever endured. They were going about in their world as usual when suddenly a strange species unknown to them subdues them by unknown means, performs the weirdest actions on their bodies and then releases them.

So maybe abductees are all unwilling participants of the Galactic Geographic network. As for hostility or not - we ourselves don't have much history on waging open war on any other species. We go there, we get what we want, if they get too close we hurt them, sometimes we abduct them and study them for simple scientific curiosity and other times we put them in zoos.

I'm sure the wild animals at your local zoo are thinking, "Back in the jungle the guys would never believe what just happened to me."

Yes thank you for that post. I see it is a case of the
"Pot calling the kettle black"
How do we not know there are not a benevolent means to an end here. Yes after all the Lion on the African savannah that gets tranquilized and then gets probed and prodded doesn't thinksthe Human wildlife rangers are probably the most sickest bastards its ever come across.
How would the animal know that its own species is about to die and that's why the Wildlife rescue Ranger is taking semen or ovum samples.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Hey Smoke, I've heard you make reference to your experience before in other threads. Have you posted it on ATS as a thread, and if so can you link me to it, please? If you haven't posted it on ATS, would mind discussing it with me in U2U?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

I find the nature of this video to be offensive to the alien races. All of the motions in the video seem so hollywood. I think I would be very uncomfortable being taken by another person but also intrigued.

This video does nothing but stereotype the abduction experience. It denigrates the other races as hostile....We'll never know how many times an alien intervention has saved humanity but based on the ancient texts I'll wager a good beer that is probably many times.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Hollywood sells images, story lines....let me show you a real picture of aliens doing and eye examination. I wasn't abducted nor taken aboard an alien craft, it happened in my home in front of my computer. I was expecting them and was prepared for them, webcam at the ready with a five second delay. Their was no table, no gel, no needle to the eye or shrink-wrap. The aliens were invisible so there was no visual imagery, they made no sound. The entities penetrated me about the head and shoulders, i could feel them meld with my muscle and bone. There was no hesitation on their part as they bluntly entered my eye, it hurt a great deal but i bore the pain. I suffer from CIDP, the chronic version of GBS as well as five other terminal diseases. I had recently underwent a IVIG series over the course of several months, i had received protein from over 126,000 people. I tell you this because i imagine they did tests like that on people they made housecalls on. I knew most were telepathic so i mentally communicated for them to be careful with my eyes because i had further use of them. This disconcerted them and they withdrew from my eyes, my body and my home. All of them didn't leave, the others returned and were much more polite. I did take tens of thousands photographs.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
he's being digested and his protein chains are than going to be reconstituted for the Aliens either for sustenance or growing more aliens .

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OpusMarkII

Actually the medical community was trying to replace my protein which is devouring the myelin sheathe that surrounds the nerve endings with "healthy" protein. The myelin sheathe is what keeps the synapses of the nerves from firing constantly, thereby sending pain signals to the brain. I have considered that this might be one possible reason i have the ability to see these alien beings. The idea that i might be psychotic is invalidated by sereral things, i.e. psychological evaluation tests, interviews with psychiatrists and the fact that you cannot photograph a psychosis. The photograph is real, i took it myself. I am the human in the photograph and the aliens were present and examoning me at the time this picture was taken. This is the best photograph of such an event that presently exists in public media. When i die, this will be my death bed confession. s914.photobucket.com... There are around 3000 photographs, in three albums on photobucket showing my interactions with these beings. I have only had one alien visitation and it is still ongoing.

[edit on 113030p://pm3009 by debris765nju]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
What do you guys think of the theory put forth by many but most notably by David Icke in regards to the "Greys". Icke says that the greys are actually low ranking reptilians in sun protective gear.
And also concerning the pyschical appearance of these aliens. I think the descriptions put forth describing the so called "mothman" were chilling to say the least

...Red firey eyes, Demon wings and so forth..aghh Definetly sounds like a Royal Drac to me!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Sometimes the scariest alien is the one who causes the most damage.....this is me after my "eye exam," fortunately there was no lasting damage.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

this is me after my "eye exam," fortunately there was no lasting damage.

Why can't you post a normal and clear picture? So everybody would see what you're talking about.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Nizzmo

ill tell you way they would drop off abductees safely,

they wanna keep a low profile. they dont want to draw any attention to themselves because surely that would get in the way of their hidden agendas. im open to the possiblity of friendly aliens such as the nords but as far as the rest of them?.... they dont give a flying sh*t about us

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It is just more scare tactic to keep ppl from having positive feelings about Alien encounters.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by HarryCat

What you see is what you get, these are the photograph's i managed to take. Why don't you compare the size and shape of the alien in my eye with the distortion of the eye after the alien departed?
s914.photobucket.com... or you can try to put the rectangular lightship into the rectangular space.......

[edit on 073030p://pm3018 by debris765nju]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

considering the visual quality of both photos is abhorrent, I guess the action of comparing such a detail would prove difficult. Seriously man.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
image link

reply to post by zetamafia911

Why do you people always come up with the same answer, the wrong one i might add. Listen carefully......the very quality you are criticizing is the ALIENS. To put it more simply, remove the ALIENS and you have a very clear picture that has no meaning. I am not guessing or supposing, i am telling you straight out.....if i were using YOUR camera, this is the way the pictures would come out because it is a accurate depiction.
Strain at a gnat and swallow a camel, none of you ever mention the subject of the photograph. There is a camel on one of my cheeks in this photograph. Can you find it?

[edit on 053030p://am3039 by debris765nju]

Mod Edit: Removed large photo image and replaced with a link.

[edit on 11/19/2009 by maria_stardust]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
image link

I do not claim to know all the species of ALIEN, i'm fairly certain that i wouldn't want to. I am however the world authority on several types of bipedal humanoid aliens that have the ability to shapeshift, transmute themselves into metal, become invisible, travel through time and a whole catalog of other things. Here is a very clear photograph of some of my alien friends. First let me tell you about the large white form, that is me. Sometimes we are called shining ones. I normally only do it when the aliens and i are working together. We are resurrecting the essence of a man killed 2000 years ago. The body and bones are long gone, returned to the soil from whence they came. The brown figure being attached to my left shoulder are very small aliens who have bonded to that essence and brought it forward to me. On either side of the brown head are larger aliens, they remind me of motorcycle cops in their demeanor. Atop the brown head is a larger blue alien who is the overseer (present) In between the brown and white is an even larger spectral face who co-ordinates the past with the present. There is also a site co-ordinator in the past (not pictured) Of course no one wants to talk about these abilities and other related things because you can't get past the quality of the photograph. Can you take photograph's like these? If not, perhaps YOU need a better camera. lol in a maddening manner.

Mod Edit: Replaced oversized picture with link.

[edit on 11/19/2009 by maria_stardust]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Philip Schneider was an ex-government structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases around the United States , and to be one of only three people to survive an incident that occurred in 1979 between Grey aliens and U.S. military forces at the Dulce underground base .

At about 9 min into this clip he talks about 9 ft tall greys that are really ugly and have a bad stench.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join