It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rupert Murdoch and his Old World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:23 AM
link   
There is a bit of talk about regarding Rupert Murdoch taking control of the internet and this being part of the NWO's grand plan.

I would like to bring attention this video about Rupert's grand scheme to take over the internet:

www.abc.net.au...

Sounds more like a bitter, greedy old man who is stuck in the dark ages (Old World Order)

I don't think we have anything to worry about from this guy, his power is waning daily and his plan to make people pay for online content will fail miserably.

For a more comprehensive look at what he plans to do watch this video:

www.abc.net.au...

[edit on 14/11/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yes, billionaires hate it when their stealth ship sinks .

The internet may be that iceberg . Move with the times

or die another day . Anyway , every gigabyte is paid for by consumers

already !

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

Indeed, newspapers have been losing money for a long time now.

I know I never need to buy one anymore, it's all online.

The exception being my local papers but we get both of them free, so they don't count.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I'd feel more comfortable if he wasn't for acta. I think he's crazy enough to believe this will help him though.

It will be these misguided rich people grasping on to their wealth so desperately that will always stand in the way of free thinking. Their screaming about charging will inhibit the exchange of information for generations to come.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

They can scream and shout all they like but they'll just get left behind.

Maybe if he did this 10 years ago it could have worked..

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
AHH...Rupert Murdoch is slowly losing his fortunes. That's the best news I've heard all day and a GREAT thing to wake up to. I feel that I'll have a good day now. Thanks for that.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

It's about time. Murdoch was never interested in news in the first place, twisting and turning the realities in order to sensationalize what ever headlines would bring in the bucks.

I have not bought a news paper for years...imagine the trees that will be saved, the over sized buildings and their offices that will stop sucking resources, and the jobs that will be created through local writers and reporters working for blogs.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Rupert Murdoch is beginning to resemble a petty little man who isn't grateful for the long run he's had.
There comes a time when the veterans have to move on to give the younger hungrier ones a go and pass the mantle.

Murdochs papers have become nothing but propoganda machines.
Who wants to pay money to read that? I can watch TV news for free to get the exact same B.S.

I just wish he'd retire already.

top topics

join