It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting it all together...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hello...

I've been visiting ATS for a few years now, but I was more into spirituality for most of my life. It just recently occured to me that the study of spirituality, ET's and the NWO are not separate topics, but rather smaller plots that join together to form one big plot.

This realization was pretty stunning to me. It's been like putting a puzzle together, and really seeing that the final picture isn't so pretty. All these years I was studying the ancient mysteries, or reading Jim Marr's books, or practicing meditation....never realizing how everything tied in together. And now it all makes sense.

The ancient mysteries are really just clues about WHO WE REALLY are, and the NWO is preventing us from knowing who we really are---which is a spiritual (or energetic) being and part of a universe teeming with life.

So, I guess we're all part of the tipping point. My hat really goes off to all of you who are brave enough to open your eyes. Maybe one day my children (and theirs) will live in a better world because of your efforts. Nonetheless, keep up the good work!

I grew up in an Atheist home, but started reading Edgar Caycee books and ESP topics by the age of 10. Thankfully, I had an-open minded and interesting father who didn't discourage my curiosity. I've been studying this stuff on my way through life and must admit, I'm really glad about that. I think seeking the truth is the most important thing we can do in life. I never felt comfortable wearing rose colored glasses.

My hope is that in my lifetime, we will have access to all of the amazing things--the amazing truths--that have been hidden from us forever. I imagine it will be like walking into the library at Alexandria and being granted carte blanche permission to pick up any book you like.

Here's to you fellow truth seekers. Keep up the good work!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Planet10

Here's to you fellow truth seekers

No - Here's to you and a worthy intro...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e502f928874a.jpg[/atsimg]

cya on the boards...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Welcome to the board, Planet 10.

Originally posted by Planet10

This realization was pretty stunning to me. It's been like putting a puzzle together, and really seeing that the final picture isn't so pretty.

A bit like Gestalt theory?

Isolate the elements, discover their laws, then reassemble them, and the problem is solved. All wholes are reduced to pieces and piecewise relations between pieces.

So, I guess we're all part of the tipping point.

Yes. We are the Riders of the Pale Horse. We bring death to this system. The pale horse is described as pale green. Look at the colors of the horsepower equipment that surround you at your computer.

I think seeking the truth is the most important thing we can do in life. I never felt comfortable wearing rose colored glasses.

I agree. Whatever truth we find seems to be by default from learning to recognize the lies.

My hope is that in my lifetime, we will have access to all of the amazing things--the amazing truths--that have been hidden from us forever. I imagine it will be like walking into the library at Alexandria and being granted carte blanche permission to pick up any book you like.

I wouldn't be so cheerful about it. Truth comes with a great price. When you know too much...you are either recruited or killed.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
It is quite an amazing website isn't it? It has opened my eyes AND my mind to so many things that I was so ignorant about in the past. Good luck in your study of spirituality

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Thanks Happy Go Lucky. Nice to meeet you.

And Alethea---good points and well taken. You're right--getting to the truth is not an easy endeavor and it's nothing to be cheerful about. (And having just made that rose colored glasses statement....I look rather silly).

If the goal weren't lofty, however, no one would bother. So, I keep the prize in mind while I'm trudging up the hill.

top topics

join