It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ukraine Outbreak Is Only The Beginning...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The ukraine variation is mostly fear mongering in my opinion. That could be another way to achieve their goal. The idea that people WONT get the vaccine could possibly be the conspiracy.

Ultimately though, the common flu still kills more people, so i'm not sure why everyone is so concerned. If it has become more contagious, they didn't get it right, since the number of infected vesus the number of mortalities is low.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

Yup,I had the same thing.I've never been sick that long before.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
calll me old-fashion but i would like to see proof before i jump on the boat of yelling end of the world. so unless you have some then i won't believe it.

la2

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
its being covered by google news, but WHO are releasing a report at some point next week

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I would liketo add this link if it has not already been added. It is a blog of somones who seems to be getting some news about the ukraine plague.

ukraineplague.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This is the event desciption from RSOE EDIS.

Event type Epidemic Date / time [UTC] 28/10/2009 - 03:35:18 Country Ukraine Area Ternopil, Lviv, Zakarpattya, Ivano-Frankivsk Oblasts County / State MultiStates Cause of event Unknown Log date [UTC] 28/10/2009 - 03:35:18 Damage level Large Number of deads: 265 persons Number of infected persons 1200000

There's been a few smaller outbreaks of H1N1 lately, as well as many other things. RSOE EDIS is a good place to get info on things like this.

RSOE

Link to following Unkrainian report.. Ukraine

Situation Update No. 37 On 13.11.2009 at 04:23 GMT+2

The number of deaths in Ukraine from flu viruses has risen to 239, with 26 passing away over the past 24 hours, the Health Ministry said Thursday. The ministry said earlier that 15 regions in the ex-Soviet republic had already crossed the flu epidemic threshold, while 11 provinces were close to it.

More on the links provided. It does seem as if this is taking off. At first it was being reported as Pneumonic Plague, and now being called swine flu.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Tayesin]

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Tayesin]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This is an excellent article from the Baltimore Chronicle. I am very surprised to have read this on something that is sorta mainstream.

baltimorechronicle.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LifENcircleS

4000 deaths dont seem like much till you consider that this is a man made bug thats 4000 murders!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by helster83

My favorite part...

Ukraine Reports of Overhead Aerosol Spraying
On October 31, Kiev newspaper editors got dozens of calls about light planes doing aerosol spraying during the day. In refuting the claims, the district's Emergency Response office said "no permission had been granted for small aviation aircraft to fly within the city limits." Yet eye-witness accounts from Lviv, Ternopil, and other Ukraine cities said the same thing.

On November 8, the South African web site fto.co.za reported that last June 26:

"Suspicious aircraft were forced to land. A US operated (Russian-made long-range heavy transport) AN-124 changed its call sign from civilian to military which then triggered a response from the IAF (Indian Air Force) upon entering Pakistani air space (forcing) the plane to land in Mumbai while (a) second one was forced down by Nigerian fighter jets that also arrested the crew."

"According to reports, China's People's Liberation Army Air Force contacted the Indian and Nigerian intelligence officials about the presence of these US operated Ukrainian aircraft amidst growing concern that the United States was spreading 'biological agents' in the Earth's atmosphere, which some Chinese officials believed to be an attempt to (commit) mass genocide via the spread of H1N1 swine flu."

These aircraft "were carrying 'waste disposal' systems that could spray up to 45,000kg (nearly 100,000 pounds) of aerial type mist from sophisticated....nano pipes" in the planes' wings - called chemtrails.

"Then last week, (aircraft) sprayed (an unknown) substance over Ukraine days before the (mysterious) plague outbreak."

Wow... This is unreal!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I know they exist, whoever you may call them (NWO, Illuminati, or whatever) however, they are moving far too slowly. Soon the weather will change in the States and it will be warm again. I doubt a plague of any sort would begin incubation periods in the warmth.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
Im more alarmed by the lack of an MSM response than by one.They are hiding something big and by the time they will will be forced to admit it many will have been infected.Something hit the Michigan city i live in fast and hard.They called it the flu but none ive ever had before.I was off my feet in 2 hrs with lingering Bronchiol affects for 2 weeks!The city heath dept.was under siege!

The same thing has happened to my mom - we live in southeast Michigan. Do you have a diagnosis for this disease. She has been coughing for a month strait. Please reply and also send me a personal message. I've been trying to get her to the hospital for a while and she just ignores it.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by pegasi51

I found a pretty unnerving video about it...the spraying seems to be real if you believe this woman, and I do. She put this up 4 days ago.

Its almost difficult to believe that this could happen without the media covering it, but thats what we seem to be seeing.

Her blog: ukraineplague.blogspot.com...

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
There is no question about the fact that the H1N1 virus is human made and it is deliberately being spread.

What concerns me really is the fact that people know the facts but choose to do nothing about it. My personal opinion is that everybody involved in this scheme should be captured, tortured and finally killed. No matter where you live in, the people in power should be publicly hanged for crimes against the humanity. we are not their pawns in some game.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
off record...
I have a feeling that ore USGC is not updated today for a long time ...ore there are no longer earthquackes higer than 2,5 in a long time.....scary....

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by scordar
There is no question about the fact that the H1N1 virus is human made and it is deliberately being spread.

This is not H1N1 in Ukraine.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

Your theory is sound, until you hit the aspect of depopulation. I'm not a believer in that at all, mainly for two reasons.

Firstly, no matter HOW many threads I look up on NWO depop etc, no one really explains WHY there needs to be next to NO people.

Secondly, we don't have the technology to control a "depopulation" attempt from completely wiping us out, especially if they are doing it via viral.

If you look up the The Georgia Guide stones, it's spelled out in an exact number of what our 'expected' population should be.

As for culling the population by virus, it's sick but BRILLIANT!...you provide a 'safe' (and by safe I mean REALLY safe, effective) innoculation against whatever you're releasing. Current vaccinations WEAKEN the human immune system to the point where you could be killed off because your immune system is incapable of dealing with even something as simple as a cold/flu.

Chemical additives, GM crops and other aspects of the CODEX ALIMENTARIUS is designed to poison us, malnourish us, retard neurological evolution.

So you see, it's quite possible and is being done, unless of course you still believe nutrasweet, High Fructose Corn Syrup is good for you.

I do not consume products like this, I grow my own veggies (you should really try home grown veggies). Since I cut out HFCS and nutrasweet, I have no headaches, stomach upset or mood swings.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
In some ways, I regret in sharing information with people. I have lost friends over this topic among others. Most people believe you to be "paranoid" or just plain crazy. That's all fine with me, but where will these people be when they are ill and scared.

It is not that I don't want people to be aware of things, but it seems the "bearer" of bad news is the culprit for the cause of it in most minds.

I will speak no more on the topic, but will simply post a link for some of the latest info. You can surmise what you choose.

Regards to all-

mignews.com.ua...

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I can offer to anyone who request through email a probable timeline
that was given to me from an aquaintance.

Feel free to request at toddhawley yahoo dot com

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper

Your theory is sound, until you hit the aspect of depopulation. I'm not a believer in that at all, mainly for two reasons.

Firstly, no matter HOW many threads I look up on NWO depop etc, no one really explains WHY there needs to be next to NO people.

Secondly, we don't have the technology to control a "depopulation" attempt from completely wiping us out, especially if they are doing it via viral. As you said yourself, we cannot even contain a virus at the borders.
IF WE DID have the tech to pull that off, then we would have the tech to do it much more silently than being offered (feared) into a choice to begin the process by obtaining the antagonist.

I believe something bad is happening in the Ukraine. My theory isn't as sinister as a "master NWO plan".

I think it is less intentional in "outbreak" as Ukraine is a top chemical and biochemical producing country.
Here is a link:
www.ukraine-gateway.org.ua...

I think it could be as simple as experimenting with stuff they shouldn't be messing with, and are testing on their population, and using the H1N1 propaganda as a cover. But I could be wrong too.

Speculation is the fuel behind panic and chaos.

Dude, that totally makes sense.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I am in Moldova, just South of the Lvov and Ternopil area. We have some flu cases here, mostly I have heard in the Northern part of Moldova near Ukraine.

I have heard of 3 or 4 deaths, two being teenage girls. The schools have been closed for the past week, but are scheduled to reopen on Monday.

I suspect there are two thing going on in Ukraine.. the H1N1 and possibly some political nastiness. I found it very suspicious that the major outbreak and the strange pneumonia occurred in the Western part of Ukraine. The majority of the Russian speaking, pro-Russian population is in the Eastern part of Ukraine. They are also the ones that most likely poisoned the current president of Ukraine and almost killed him.

Regarding the planes spraying, I don't know what to say about that except I don't see how there could be a connection between people in Ukraine seeing light planes spraying and the huge Russian Anatov cargo plane that got stopped after it changed call signs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join