It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chavez: "Obama go wash your ..."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
For all of the Chavez supporters this is what he said today

"Obama go wash (wipe) your ass"

This man is a disgrace to civilized people.

C.

(Paltó means ass)

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Camilo1]

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Camilo1]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
He's probably just under alot of stress barry will let that slide besides our butt is probably dirty any way (according to obama)

[edit on 13-11-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Can I get a transcript please? Thanks.
I sure would like to hear this, haha.
I just want to know why he said it.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I think its safe to say this guy is quite caught up in his own celebrity! No doubt he could cause mucho problemo for South America, but all he is going to do is allow th US more influence over its back door. Which per chance is ideal for the US.....its much cheaper and more convienient to be near to home in a credit crunch

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I offer this transcript.

It carries the gist and in cases show the stressed statement.

That'll do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so the Obama Government yesterday said, that Venezuela, and even I, specifically named ["by first and last name"], do not cooperate in the fight against drug-trafficking.

That Venezuela has become one of the countries that is most supportive of drug-trafficking.

Oh Really. ("Vaya")

One of the countries that is most supportive of drug-trafficking, rather, I correct,

The nation that most supports drug-trafficking on this planet is called ...

it's the nation governed by (at least I think he governs it),

I don't doubt that Obama is the one governing the United States, but it's that one,

The United States is the nation that most supports drug trafficking on this planet.

It's the United States that is the top consumer of drugs in the world!

Say, how is it that, that they can't put a stop to the drug trade coming into their own territory?

How can that be? How cynical!

Obama, take charge of what's yours, I here will take care of mine, my friend.

Don't mess with me, Mr. Obama.

To Mr. Obama, I would like to say,

I'm going to quote from a saying from the savanna which was taken from the wisdom of the people of the fields by Romulo Gallego,

From the marvelous novel entitled, "Canta Claro"

"I am as the desert flower
that blooms on the savanna
I offer a scent to the passer by
but I prick the one who shakes me."

"I prick the one who rattles me," don't mess with Venezuela, Obama.

Don't make the mistake, don't follow the same oafish and stupid path taken by the previous government of the United States

Show a little intelligence President Obama (and your Secretary of State)

Don't continue down the path of stupidity

Turn your face to the world,

Recognize that this world has begun to change,

that Venezuela has changed forever

You are not going to diminish us, or intimidate, or marginalize us, or nothing [else]

Nothing.

As if Venezuela supports drug-trafficking

We have struck a blow to drug-trafficking as never before here

in diferent ways, [the previous government] supported drug-trafficking, [the previous government] supported mobsters

And the day before yesterday they published and read the report on Human Rights.

Also condeming Venezuela

How strange that Obama has not found out about the human rights violations in his own country,

What's the Patriot Act?

Persecutions, death penalties, executions, torture...

Hasn't Obama heard of Guantanamo?

Hasn't Obama found out about the bombing runs against innocent populations in Iraq?

Where his country, his soldiers continue to kill children, innocent families?

Has Obama not learned of Israel, and her aggression, genocide, against the Palestinian people on the Gaza strip?

Because the report doesn't name Israel, they don't name the government of the United States, no.

But Venezuela, yes, it continues - to them - to be the country that violates Human Rights.

Shove it up your ass, Mr. Obama. ("Go wash that ass, Mr. Obama.")

[repeats]

Anyone who would like can translate that for him into Criollo [the speech of the common people]

I have no more to say [on that subject]

Let them not say later that [it was] I who began to throw stones, no.

I am only standing here, I bear the burden of my country, and I will defend even unto death the integrity of my country

the integrity of my people, that respect [is due to] Venezuela

Respect Venezuela,

I don't care about anything else

This is a country that is due respect,

There will be no empire,

Return and offer us respect,

------

Well, the 28th of February, the people were left without her soldiers ... [end of clip]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it. It was fun.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Maxmars]

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Looks like obama is up to no good -- playing the game of naming new "bad guys". I believe obama just got his a$$ handed to him.

Concerning drugs, the CIA and elements of the military have been involved in narcotics trafficking since at least the 1960's. Chavez is right.

Chavez also addresses other issues:

----------
What's the Patriot Act? Persecutions, death penalties, executions, torture...

Hasn't Obama heard of Guantanamo? Hasn't Obama found out about the bombing runs against innocent populations in Iraq.....
----------

Is there one single incorrect statement in the above group? You and I know it's perfectly true.

Chavez is giving fair warning that he will not tolerate US interference in his country's affairs. Why would he say such a thing?? Could it be that he understands the facts behind US "foreign policy"? Could it be that he knows that the US has a habit of overthrowing democratically-elected governments and installing dictators in Central and South America? Could it be that Chavez knows that illegal aggressive war is now the guiding principle of a dying, rabid empire?

Now .... I don't think very highly of authoritarian leaders. But understand this - Chavez is a natural consequence of US criminal activity in the region. We can only expect that Chavez and other authoritarian leaders will continue to gain power as long as lawless US behavior continues.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by praxis

I am coming to understand this dynamic a bit more clearly.

And considering him a 'consequence' is an insightful point.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Maxmars]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

One of the countries that is most supportive of drug-trafficking, rather, I correct,

The nation that most supports drug-trafficking on this planet is called ...

it's the nation governed by (at least I think he governs it),

I don't doubt that Obama is the one governing the United States, but it's that one,

The United States is the nation that most supports drug trafficking on this planet.

It's the United States that is the top consumer of drugs in the world!

Truth.

As for the other rubbish....

Shut up Chavez... You have no idea who YOU are messing with.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
As for Chavez himself, I think it is accurate to see his regime as a phenomenon, a eventuality, perhaps a flavor of blow-back.

All in the name of profiteering.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
It's going to be pretty difficult for Obama to wipe/wash it because the folks in the media are too busy kissing it.
-----2-----

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I thought the whole wash your ass line was good.

With that said, to me, its like watching two people I do not like fight each other on the playground. It makes me laugh.

I guess we will see how this plays out, but I do not want our troops getting involved in these twos problems. They should handle it with fisticuffs, maybe that will give Obama a little more credibility in my mind that he rules with an iron fist. We all know though, thats not how it works, they will just waste our countries time bickering each other when both countries have much to work on.

Edit- Thanks for the transcript!

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Common Good]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I have to say, however, I got the distinct impression that some of the cheering crowd were soldiers in plain clothes....

but then, maybe I watch too much TV ....

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Chavez told Obama to shove the patriot act up his ass... What's the problem with that?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheInsurgent666
Chavez told Obama to shove the patriot act up his ass... What's the problem with that?

Nope.

He said "Ballase a lavar ese palto"

which is translated into

"Go wash your assh0le, Mr. Obama"

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Cheers to Chavez.....Have you ever consider that these countries are being portrayed as being evil because TPTB want us to believe that version? So, just because they don't like the US intruding on their nations affairs, they are a rouge and evil empire?
I wonder.... if we had the actual facts to these situations (i.e. Chavez, Castro, etc...), instead of the cloudy government version, what reality would we be hearing/seeing? Maybe we, The good ole US of A are the bad guys, and these other nations have said "Just say no to USA". Something to think about......
I still love it, "Clean your a$$hole, Obama". The man has certainly got our attention

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
This man is a disgrace to civilized people.

So is a nation bombing innocent children

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Yeah, like Bush did in many of his speeches.....well they were in uniform, but those were the only ones listening and applauding.....because they were ordered to
......Obama doesn't need them yet, he still has millions of people brainwashed. But, those numbers are dwindling as each week passes.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Actually "culo" is the Spanish slang for anus. "Palto" just means the arse in general.

I'm certain Chavez isn't squeaky clean, or probably has a clean enough palto himself. No head of state in the world as we know it can possibly be saintly. But he does make a few valid points. True theatre. Classic.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Chavez saying 'ass' means that he is a disgrace to civilized people? why?

He makes a lot of good points in this, although he does like the sound of his own voice a little too much!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
ehhhh....who really cares? honestly, this guy prolly cant even wipe his own ars without some coca first. i dont agree with obama or the wars, but thats besides the point. just theoritically, if we did go to war with him, what could he honestly do to the US? he would go down like any other tyrant/dictator/ousted prez in history. the people that dont like him will come out of hiding in full force and some of the people that do like him will turn, the others will be put on the back burner. just look at iraq and what happened there. everybody that didnt like hussein all of a sudden had a lil back and they came out in full force wantin the dudes head (literally). hsitory repeats itself because the people in power let the power go to their heads...eventually karma catches up.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join