It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Target age groups for H1N1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Has anyone heard why the virus is targeting the young and the young adult age groups ? I have not heard an explanation for this, has anyone heard of this ? My 2 children are young adults, My daughter is pregnant, she is 26. son is 23. Thank you

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
In my country, young people are more infected but older people (above 60) are the ones dying.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by crustas

Thank you, That gives me some relief , Where is your country ? If you dont mind me asking ?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
[edit on 14-11-2009 by femmefreud]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
It might have something to do with the virus potentially being related to the Spanish Flu and/or the 1976 flu. Older people might have a built-in immunity to these strains, so they're not catching it as often.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The 1976 flu seam to have given some limited immunity but that is not a sure thing. It may be that they are getting a milder case and just not knowing they had H1N1.
Just having a milder case does NOT mean that anyone that catches it from them will get a mild case.
they will get a full blown case.

Anyone with lung or other health problems heart disease ECT should get vaccinated any way.

And even then can anyone that is old enough be sure they had the 1976 flu.

[edit on 14-11-2009 by ANNED]

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Nicodeme

Thanks that makes sense.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
oh so this is like your first attempt at a thread ?
Nice. I don't know to much about this age group side of le coin.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by femmefreud

The swine flu has been around for decades, the last big pandemic was in 1976, but as the one right now it was nothing but a big pharma hoax.

Most people that were born before 1976 may have immunity to the swine flu by now, as the years go by new generations may not be expose as much, but remember swine flu has been around and will never go away since the first pandemic known in the 1918, we just has gotten immune without even knowing. But with younger generations they may no have enough antibodies to fight it until they are expose.

Just like the seasonal flu swine flu is just another flu and just as seasonal flu the same people that are in the danger group will be affected the most.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
They want you to think that certain groups are at risk, in reality those are the ones targeted for sterilization and depopulation by use of the so called vaccine.

In reality the weaponized Swine Flu Virus (designed in a lab) is intended to wipe out people who are very very very fat; 9 out of 10 in intensive care are over 40 BMI, that's not just fat, it's huge. Henry Kissinger refers to such people as 'useless eaters'

new topics

top topics

join