It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC adds that GBS is a condition that strikes people who have never received a flu vaccine.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
But this kid has had flu shots before and this still happened. This is confusing.

Is the CDC dumb or do you think it was triggered by the fact that he had a regular Flu shot and then the Swine Shot. Those two together caused the problem maybe?

Desiree Jennings never had a flu shot before and she got dystonia.

But this kid had gotten flu shots before and he still got the Guilliane Bar.

So I'm confused, but then this means that for those of you who have never
had a flu shot before, you might get Guillaine Bar Syndrome when you take your
Swine Shot?

That doesn't make sense, the less intoxicated you are by vaccine garbage, the more likely you are to get injured by the Swine Shot according to the CDC?

That's so twisted.
www.foxnews.com...

The Alexandria, Va. teen had both a seasonal flu vaccine and an H1N1 shot a week ago, but his dad believes the illness is linked to the H1N1 flu shot. He says Jordan had regular flu shots four times before without a problem.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Maybe you are confused because you are trying to tie two things together that are independent of each other. I think I mentioned in another of your doomFlu threads, it's a nonissue. None of it makes any sense. Fewer people are reacting to this vaccine than others. If it's a conspiracy it's an epic fail.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It seems that this news from Fox just muddies the water and makes things even more confusing.

Perhaps that's the point.

As usual, the establishment knows best.....

And any attempt to clarify the matter brings the questioner shame....

what a wonderful world....

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Maxmars]

join