It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all the people that ever lived, walking the earth today?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lagenese
reply to post by Mr Mask

If people where to believe in what i write, my words would become a philosophy of some sort... And that's the last thing i want to do.
I just need to express myself.
I was never offended by anyone on this forum. I have very objective views on all events in my experience of the 3rd density.

I see. One thing baffles me though. If you have no desire, if the last thing you want is for your "words" to become philosophy, then why would you present them in such a "matter of fact" way?

I mean...it is very clear you took the time to enter your little story here into a conversation where it was "absolutely away from the point, bent with personal perceptions, and/or wicked agendas?

Seems like you are actually "very interested in spreading your new philosophy" to me...even if you DO believe it or not.

I dunno...just smells to high heaven as a poorly crafted scam looking for a new home in the head(s) of anyone foolish enough to trust in you as a "truthful messenger".

Eh...who knows. You might just be nuts. A lot of folks are (maybe even myself). You may also be the product of a mental-attack from various agencies known to do such things to unknowing people.

Alls I know is, I am way to along in my adventures for truth, to derail myself in to trusting a single word of that stuff you are so "quick" to share with us all.

I wasn't here to learn of your "enlightenment" or your "magic bus ride to the after life". I was here to try and help validate or disprove a theory that the OP had posted.

I doubt you were doing the same?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

You may think of me what you want. I really just need to express myself. Sometimes, it is hard to pinpoint the level of information that should be written. If i were to disclose the source of this information, it may cause even more debate in this thread.

Take care

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I'd imagine a great deal are as we live in a VERY important time in human history, the 20th/21st centuries really ARE the apex, as for the first time in recorded history (this isn't to include Atlantis etc) the world is globalized and we are to the point where we have to choose Utopia or Armageddon.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Thanks for your responses guys after considering your responses I am coming to the conclusion this cannot be calculated as there are just simply too many unknowns.

mecheng I think you are on the right track with the questions you raise, if only they could be quantified...

Also, for anyone here that does not believe in reincarnation, here is some food for thought:

Reincarnated! Our son is a World War II pilot come back to life

lagenese, I would be interested to know what you make of that story as it does not fit with your 500-800 years theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join