It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microchiping included in Healthcare Bill?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Buried deep within the over 1,000 pages of the massive US Health Care Bill (PDF) in a “non-discussed” section titled: Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521— National Medical Device Registry, and which states its purpose as:

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.”

In “real world speak”, according to this report, this new law, when fully implemented, provides the framework for making the United States the first Nation in the World to require each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling who is, or isn’t, allowed medical care in their country.

Visit HERE for the full article and a link to the exact line in the document via Scribd.

What ELSE is hidden in this bill? This is absolutely absurd. Please star and flag, this needs to get OUT NOW. We have just a few days left to get this into the minds of every citizen.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by patmac]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
No surprise there.

I could have told you that when they annouced that people would be thrown in jail if they did not get medical insurance.

Plus. If you pay close attention to congress during health care debates, their body language and loosely worded terms speak more than actual words themselves.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Thread about this topic already exists HERE. Please continue it there. Apologies for not doing a more in-depth search before posting.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
geez...did anyone think that it might also be about heart devices, kidney devices, artificial limbs, larnyx reconstruction, hearing implants, penile implants, breast implants, artificial knees, artificial hips, ...the list goes on

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Coast2Coast AM was the first to get this out to public awareness about 6 years ago. I don't the guest's name, it would be interesting to hear a re- run for how close their predictions have become reality.
I'm not sure what you mean by "over the next few days"? What can done?
Maybe a new forum for threads on how to undermine the law is required.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The senate is set to vote on this bill within the next few days. That's what I was referring to.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

Good to see infowars post all of the information as usual. Notice they stop right at implantable?

What comes after that?

The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that is or has been used in or on a patient; and is—‘‘(i) a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining. In developing the registry, the Secretary shall, in consultation with the Commissioner of Food and Drugs, the Administrator of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, the head of the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology, and the Secretary of Veterans Affairs, determine the best methods for—‘‘(A) including in the registry, in a manner consistent with subsection (f), appropriate information to identify each device described in paragraph (1) by type, model, and serial number or other unique identifier

Life supporting?
Life sustaining?
Identify each device by type, model and serial number?

OMG run for the hills!!

For those who still don't get it, it's for a registry of pacemakers etc.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
geez...did anyone think that it might also be about heart devices, kidney devices, artificial limbs, larnyx reconstruction, hearing implants, penile implants, breast implants, artificial knees, artificial hips, ...the list goes on

Clearer heads prevail....

See page 1002. The author of this article deliberately left off a key phrase:

(ii) a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting or life sustaining.

Good catch OP... but I don't think it's a smoking gun... at least not yet.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Granite
Coast2Coast AM was the first to get this out to public awareness about 6 years ago. I don't the guest's name, it would be interesting to hear a re- run for how close their predictions have become reality.
I'm not sure what you mean by "over the next few days"? What can done?
Maybe a new forum for threads on how to undermine the law is required.

The first eh? Weird, I fully remember Bill Cooper warning us all about this happening in his book Behold a Pale Horse in 1991...I also remember him warning about this years before it was published.

Further more...he said it would begin during a time when the Government and the UN would be in the middle of the dollar being systematically destroyed/collapsed, and during a time when an unprecedented influenza (that filled young people's lungs with liquid and then killed them) would be in a pandemic stage worldwide.

Its weird how you give "first word credit on this" to some guest (who you can't even recall the name of) on C2C...strange indeed since that guest was surly stealing the info from Mr Cooper and his circle of early whistle blowers of the early 80s.

Eh...what can I expect of people anyways? Of course the world at large is confused and under attack mentally...so how can I even hope to see anyone quoting the original bringer of this information?

Just for the record...the guy who brought this to the public first was Bill Cooper...you may or may not remember him since he was SHOT IN THE FACE on his front lawn less then two weeks after 911 by authorities and then forgotten. This allowed many other faces, agents and agendas to fill the void left by his death.

Eh...screw it.

BILL COOPER SALUTE!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I don't think that it's a matter of what they say the RFID chips will be used for. It will immediately be used for intense levels of evil and corruption.

That is the intent.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

Is a heart pace maker an implantable device?

I think that this is a registry of medical devices that can be implanted, like pace makers, and artificial hips.

I don't see this as mandating an rfid chip.

Perhaps this is a bit of fear mongering.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Someone mentioned the other thread and I made my reply there.

This is my reply from that thread, and its relevant here.......

Originally posted by ThaLoccster
Simple research people.

As soon as I saw the terms class II and class III medical devices I just did a search, you know...to find out what a class II/III medical device is.

I'd also like to say, that as RFID implants exist today, none could be classified as a medical device. (Well, maybe a Class I device)

Medical Device

Class I: General Controls
Class I devices present minimal potential for harm to the user and are often simpler in design than Class II or Class III devices. These devices are subject only to general controls. General controls cover such issues as manufacturer registration with the FDA, good manufacturing techniques, proper branding and labelling, notification of the FDA before marketing the device, and general reporting procedures.[2] (Most Class I devices are exempt from the good manufacturing practices and/or the FDA notification regulations.)[2] These controls are deemed sufficient to provide reasonable assurance of the safety and effectiveness of the device; or the device is not life-supporting or life-sustaining and does not present a reasonable source of injury through normal usage. Devices in this category include tongue depressors, bedpans, elastic bandages, most hand-held dental instruments, examination gloves, and hand-held surgical instruments and other similar types of common equipment. Depending on the "stated/purported use" of a device, it may be necessary to obtain a Premarket Approval or 510K for the device, which is otherwise classifiable as a Class 1 device. Such devices are referred to as "reserved devices". The electrically powered arthroscope (which is really an endoscope powered electrically) is a case in point. While endoscopes are Class 1 devices, the electrically powered arthroscopes need a pre-market notification (510K) although the manual arthroscopes do not. Pre-market notified devices are marketed as "at least as safe and effective, that is, substantially equivalent, to a legally marketed device."

[edit] Class II: General Controls with Special Controls
Class II devices are those for which general controls alone are insufficient to assure safety and effectiveness, and additional existing methods are available to provide such assurances. Therefore, Class II devices are also subject to special controls in addition to the general controls of Class I devices. Special controls may include special labeling requirements, mandatory performance standards, and postmarket surveillance.[2] Devices in Class II are held to a higher level of assurance than Class I devices that they will perform as indicated and will not cause injury or harm to patient or user. Devices in this class are typically non-invasive and include x-ray machines, PACS, powered wheelchairs, infusion pumps, surgical drapes, surgical needles and suture material,acupuncture needles.

[edit] Class III: General Controls and Premarket Approval
A Class III device is one for which insufficient information exists to assure safety and effectiveness solely through the general or special controls sufficient for Class I or Class II devices. Such a device needs premarket approval, a scientific review to ensure the device's safety and effectiveness, in addition to the general controls of Class I. Class III devices are described as those for which "insufficient information exists to determine that general controls are sufficient to provide reasonable assurance of its safety and effectiveness or that application of special controls ... would provide such assurance and if, in addition, the device is life-supporting or life-sustaining, or for a use which is of substantial importance in preventing impairment of human health, or if the device presents a potential unreasonable risk of illness or injury."[3]

Examples of Class III devices which require a premarket approval include replacement heart valves, silicone gel-filled breast implants, implanted cerebral stimulators, implantable pacemaker pulse generators and endosseous (intra-bone) implants (with the exception of root-form endosseous dental implants which were recently reclassified as Class II).

Do just a minor amount of research before you go all chicken little on everyone and claim the sky is falling.

[edit on 11/13/2009 by ThaLoccster]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Nice. Implantable cerebral simulators. Reminds me of a certain Vonnegut story.

Anyway, saying the sky is falling based on this is definitely stupid. Just as stupid as saying no harm can come of this. Seems that by definition and example there is no reason a Class II or III medical device cannot be what so many here fear it could be.

Too broad, too vague, and if past experience with the government has taught me anything, too likely.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
reply to post by ThaLoccster

Nice. Implantable cerebral simulators. Reminds me of a certain Vonnegut story.

Anyway, saying the sky is falling based on this is definitely stupid. Just as stupid as saying no harm can come of this. Seems that by definition and example there is no reason a Class II or III medical device cannot be what so many here fear it could be.

Too broad, too vague, and if past experience with the government has taught me anything, too likely.

It could just be my common sense tingling, but the way I interpret this sentence....

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.”

....is that they are creating a National Medical Device Registry, that would analyse and report the safety of devices, and report about outcomes of people who had such devices, including implantable ones. Rather they lived, died, improved, worsened, etc...

I make no connection at all to any type of rfid chip program, database or otherwise anything related to rfid chips.

Like I said in my original reply, the only class a rfid chip as we know (and fear) it would be a Class I device. Since the device itself does no real medical purpose (examples given in my reply...tongue depressors for instance).

Any device that has a medical benefit is a class II or III, atleast per my understanding.

As far as "implanted cerebral stimulators" go, just look up the term and see what they are and are used for. Basically nerve stimulators that try to help people with cerebral palsy and other neurological conditions.

Implanted cerebral stimulator

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Its weird how you give "first word credit on this" to some guest (who you can't even recall the name of) on C2C...strange indeed since that guest was surly stealing the info from Mr Cooper and his circle of early whistle blowers of the early 80s.

Eh...what can I expect of people anyways? Of course the world at large is confused and under attack mentally...so how can I even hope to see anyone quoting the original bringer of this information?

Just for the record...the guy who brought this to the public first was Bill Cooper...you may or may not remember him since he was SHOT IN THE FACE on his front lawn less then two weeks after 911 by authorities and then forgotten. This allowed many other faces, agents and agendas to fill the void left by his death.

Eh...screw it.

BILL COOPER SALUTE!!!

I'm so tired of people getting into their little feuds over which conspiracy guru is the real deal.
How about this:
Bill Cooper wasn't the first to bring forth this information. If this is something that has been in the works, planned by TPTB all along, then TPTB deserves whatever credit.. blah blah blah.. Do you see how stupid this argument is? The conspiracy scene isn't the hiphop scene. Alex Jones isn't biting Bill Cooper's style.
Bottom line is, what purpose is served by saying things like "Bill Cooper said it first"? Nobody has a copyright on the truth.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

I was kind of thinking this, Can anyone confirm is it states RFID specifically?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

They tried to hide the implantable chip in a 2,000 page document
dump. Nice try.
It looks like we need a regime change in Washington D.C.
What else is "hiding" in the 2,000 pages?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

"To provide affordable, quality health care for all Americans and reduce the growth in health care spending, and for other purposes."

Sort of lets us know from the very start that there are things in there that have nothing to do with health care. The people should start contacting their states to refuse this. Just because that government passes this, doesn't mean we have to put up with it. States have the rights to say no and it's past time to do so.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
While a pacemaker is a class II device the RFID cip is also a Class II device, so it is referring to both. Killing two birds with one stone, you might say IMO.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by patmac

You know that sounds to me like it's a registry of implants..............like steel rods, pacemakers, artificial hips etc, they all have serial numbers. Really not that bad and actually quite important.

If they use ID chips then you should be getting angry but don't see devils where there probably are none.

EDIT

Somehow i missed Chadwickus's post which basically says what i did here. Sorry Chadwickus!

[edit on 13-11-2009 by ImaginaryReality1984]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join