It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trail leading to Pneumonic plague in Ukraine involved "chemtrails" or mysterious spray, fears of v

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Trail leading to Pneumonic plague in Ukraine involved "chemtrails" or mysterious spray, fears of vaccine

fto.co.za

In 2002 the US military was acused of “conducting a chemical weapons research and development program in violation of international arms control law” Whereby they replied

“JNLWD's [US Department of Defense's Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Directorate] secret program is not focusing on highly lethal agents such as VX or sarin. Rather, the emphasis is on "non-lethal" chemical weapons that incapacitate. JNLWD's science advisors define "non-lethal" as resulting in death or permanent injury in 1 in 100
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This is my first post, and honestly, and i just figured I would get this out there. I'm getting a little freaked out with this world. I tried searching for this but couldn't find it anywhere on the site(Although, I'm still fairly new here). Anyways, hope you guys can take a second and discuss your take on this issue.

fto.co.za
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'm posting this again, I think it has some value to it.

Vaccine Warning

I first picked up on this ten years ago. I was intensely interested in Chemtrails, those bizarre streaks in the sky that first appeared in the week following Pearl Harbor Day, 1998. They were linked to a banned pesticide, Ethylene Dibromide, right off the bat. Most of the later stories you’ve read about chemtrails have been designed to draw you away from this initial identification. Throughout 1999 I used RS to eavesdrop on Washington. I got what I wanted, but it seemed of no value. I learned that the chemtrail operation was part of a billion dollar CIA-run program called Starwars. No, it has nothing to do with space. It’s named for the first Starwars film which, if you’ll think back, featured a monstrous weapon aimed at an entire planet.

I also found that the Starwars program had a second component. This involved CREATING a disease, and that something about this process involved BIRDS. Unfortunately, this information made no sense. Remember, this was the time of Y2K. A lot of things didn't’t make sense then. In this case, how would dosing people with the world’s nastiest pesticide be related to a killer influenza, and what was the disease to be used for? And why?

Go to the link to find out why.....

It seems the general purpose for the chemtrails are to harm/disable our immune response, it sure fitts to agenda, dont it ?? with the schwine flu etc..

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I live in the San Bernardino mtns in S. CA We have 20+ chemtrails above us EVERYDAY!!! We know they are up to something, but have no way to verify! Something is up though...the outside bugs are dying everywhere, and the flys before dying are flying like they are drunk...I took pics of the chemtrails but don't know how to get them on this post....But they are spraying everyday for over a month!

top topics

join