It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Doomsday Stonehenge Mayan Prophecy Link

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   

2012 Doomsday Stonehenge Mayan Prophecy Link

www.youtube.com

Definitive Doomsday link to Mayan prophecy found during expedition to date some of the Stonehenge carvings using Carbon Dating. Some visible to the naked eye and some very worn, requiring laser scanning to enhance their images. The Mayan calander, the Sumerians, and Stonehenge, among others, all predict the End of Days, or Doomsday on December 21, 2021. They all date back to a specific point in time. Stonehenge has been dated back to having been built 3100 BC, The Mayan Calander has been dated back to 3100 BC, and the Sumerian written language has been dated as first appearing in the year 3100
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I thought this video presented an interesting concept and twist to 2012 end of days prophecy that I have not heard of before. Thought I would share my findings. It is quite interesting how many different cultures from different parts of the world have are calling for Dec. 21 2012 to be the end of time. Interesting.

www.youtube.com

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
lol
Hardly definitive, clutching at straws maybe.
Is that jfrissina himself at stonehenge or is he just publishing the vid.
Funny stuff.

Also a youtube link is hardly breaking news, maybe you meant to put it in the 2012 forum.

[edit on 13-11-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The only problem with all these supposed links to the Mayan doomsday is that the Mayan calendar doesn't even end in 2012. It ends on October 12, 4772.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I like your link to all the different areas, but really I don't think there's anything to worry about. We can't stop the inevitable.

Ok. I'm going to go ahead and post ALL THE OTHER doomsday threads too!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Phew! Thats alot of doom and gloom! and its only a few...

[edit on 13-11-2009 by havok]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tfly346

I thought this video presented an interesting concept and twist to 2012 end of days prophecy that I have not heard of before. Thought I would share my findings.

So are these your findings or did you just come across this clip?
Who is the man in the video? What are his credentials? Is he responsible for the voiceover on the video? What is the relation to the uploader if any?
When did this field trip occur? Who were the other 24 scientists and what were their findings? Was Stonehenge even in the line of fire during WW1?(Just asking it may well of been i dont know)
IS there any other published information to support this theory?

Before this can be taken with a shred of credibilty some of these questions should be answered, otherwise its just a random film on rock smudges.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Nuts, I'd just got over the last thread about 2012 and settled down into the mindset that that everythings ok, I heard that everythings cool from Nasa now someone else has come along and said we're dooooomed again.
Back to the bunker with my tin foil hat for me, thanks...

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by tfly346

I thought this video presented an interesting concept and twist to 2012 end of days prophecy that I have not heard of before. Thought I would share my findings. It is quite interesting how many different cultures from different parts of the world have are calling for Dec. 21 2012 to be the end of time. Interesting.

www.youtube.com

this video brings up two questions for me:

first, the speaker in the video assumes the numbers represented by the glyphs as being a "date". how does he know it is a date and not the number of goats the original owner had? silly i know but i could not think of a better example than this one.

second, what is the reference point used to support the date found in the stone matching our 2000 year old calendar?

the video is good but not conclusive for me.

-subfab

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
There was a program on Syfy last night about 2012. I can't remember what it was called exactly, but it was pretty cool. I imagine they will show it again sometime soon.

There were three groups giving their verbal scenario of what is to happen on December 21, 2012. One group was saying that there will be total destruction here on Earth, one group was saying that it is the day we will receive "full enlightenment", and the other group was saying that nothing will happen at all. To tell you the truth, all three groups made equal sense to me. They all made good points. Regardless of where you stand on 2012, this program on Syfy is worth seeing. Trust me, I've seen them all, and this one was unique.

I'll admit, I was one of the suckers that believed in the Y2K thing and as we all know, nothing happened. I think the reason I clinged to that was because Y2K was the biggest thing to happen in my lifetime. It was exciting. I remember back in 1999, Y2K was on t-shirts, lighters, mugs, bumper stickers practically everywhere you looked. In 2011 we will probably see 2012 on everything as well, even billboards. 2012 is going to be HUGE in 2011.

Do I believe something will happen in 2012? Yes, I do. I just don't know what. This much I can promise everyone, if nothing happens in 2012, I will never believe in anything like this again.

~Zeus

[edit on 13-11-2009 by Zeus2573]

new topics

top topics

join