It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim kids 'attack boy for eating salami'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Yeah, well dead on...

That's what it always is even when it's grown ups using excuses like highly contrived politics or religion to mask it.

And grown ups or kids simply don't do it when they know there are consequences.

I'd compare Law vs social justice to be on par with the UN, sure there are laws but they can't ever be effective nor scary. The threat of getting beat up for your actions...that works...

i.e. America doesn't attack China now does it? or vice versa

But i digress, you are correct, this isn't about Islam or anything else, it's about the system that we have created which allows people to pick on others without social justice interfering.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Islam seems to be at war with everyone else, but everyone else is supposed to label it as anything else but Jihad.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by factbeforefiction
Islam seems to be at war with everyone else, but everyone else is supposed to label it as anything else but Jihad.

You can call it jihad if you want in the case of these lone nuts. But to try to say all Muslim peoples and nations are trying to kill everyone else is total bull.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I think it's such a joke to see all off you western liberal woman trying to label Jihad as bullying or general religious crazyness when you would be the first ones to suffer under a Muslim majority. I have lived in Lebanon for 3 years and the people doing these things are not Evangelical Babtists or Orthodox Jews - they are Muslims. They carry their beliefs with them when they immigrate to London, Chicago, or Sydney. They are taking advantage of the political correctness of the west to commit Jihad. All Muslims may not be terrorists, but doesn't it seem that virtually all terrorists are Muslim.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
man, people want to take it easy on Pig's. they are not a filthy animal. Pigs are actually an intelligent and clean species. they regularly clean out their own living areas. Chicken and cows are a different story.

Whats the beef with pigs anyway?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

All Muslims may not be terrorists, but doesn't it seem that virtually all terrorists are Muslim.

Not if you include people like the guy who shot up Virginia Tech and all the other murders going on that are under-reported or simply not labeled as "terrorism," when there is no difference that I can see besides that Muslims are involved in "terrorism" but if there's no Muslim, then it's simply a tragic murder spree.

Here a list of school shootings alone from the past few years:

www.infoplease.com...

Why don't those count as terrorism?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Whats the beef with pigs anyway?

Nice.

Pigs are seen as unclean in many religious aspects. Many Jews, Moslems and some Christians see them as being unfit for human consumption.

I myself find pigs intelligent, sociable creatures that usually live cleanly as long as they are not cooped up in squalid conditions.

I also like them fried, baked and broiled.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Wow, now the media is using conflicts between kids to justify racism against Muslims?

One would think any adult would be mature enough to handle the situation without making it into a religion/race issue, even if it is to the kids. They're children.

i once worked with a guy who happened to be asian and also happened to be muslim.

We'd gone for breakfast and it was on me, I knew absolutely nothing about Muslims at the time.

I ordered him typical brit breakfast which included bacon and sausage, christ my Asian friend went mental and had a huge paddy in the cafe you would've though that he got served his own grandma for breakfast.

Dude wouldn't sit at the table with pig stuff on it but his mate also a muslim had his eggs and toast while me and a scottish bloke had his sausage and bacon.

The moral of this story ?

religious people do strange things and often go hungry.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

All Muslims may not be terrorists, but doesn't it seem that virtually all terrorists are Muslim.

Not if you include people like the guy who shot up Virginia Tech and all the other murders going on that are under-reported or simply not labeled as "terrorism," when there is no difference that I can see besides that Muslims are involved in "terrorism" but if there's no Muslim, then it's simply a tragic murder spree.

Here a list of school shootings alone from the past few years:

www.infoplease.com...

Why don't those count as terrorism?

You need to wake up - none of those shooters screamed Allah Akbar before they started shooting. But the MUSLIMS did - it is clearly Jihadist and clearly different.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join