It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
LOL, this is very silly, but all my life, I've wanted to actually see a UFO. My dad and I used to walk out the back fields with our dog at night and try to see one, and we saw many a disappointing satellite, and absolutely nothing UFO-ey at all.

Then, this evening, I was coming across the yard into the house, and something caught my eye. There was a bright light, just like a large star, moving fairly quickly south. I assumed it was yet another satellite, and then the light suddenly took a sharp right angle turn, then meandered a bit, then stopped. A few seconds later it just winked out.

So no, I didn't video it, and no, I don't care if it actually was a weather balloon, or a secret US military craft, or Annunaki scouts, or a satellite that got clunked out of orbit by a bit of space debris. 35 years of staring up in the sky and I finally saw something out of the ordinary.

It's been a good day

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
How cool!! I had almost the same thing happen last weekend. I was outside before daylight and saw what I thought was a plane, but there were no blue and red blinking lights. It was going pretty fast and then just disappeared. I was left standing there by myself saying something like, "whoa!!" I have never had that happen to me before either.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Congratulations.

I've been doing the same for a number of years, but have yet to see anything out of the ordinary.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If I really wanted to get excited, I could read this:

news.bbc.co.uk...

I watched this over the course of the day on television, a report was phoned in about an aircraft in trouble this morning, and shortly afterwards the sound of an explosion was reported. A search was mounted for the crashed aircraft, but was called off later today when no reports of missing aircraft were made.

Did a UFO crash in Northern Ireland, and did I see the UFO search party/clean up crew?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy

news.bbc.co.uk...

I watched this over the course of the day on television, a report was phoned in about an aircraft in trouble this morning, and shortly afterwards the sound of an explosion was reported. A search was mounted for the crashed aircraft, but was called off later today when no reports of missing aircraft were made.

Did a UFO crash in Northern Ireland, and did I see the UFO search party/clean up crew?

You really may have stumbled upon something!

I'm jealous, the last time I though I saw a UFO invasion it turned out to be the electric company basically blowing up. (they said a raccoon did it, BULL!?) So at least I was able to come out of my experience with a conspiracy story, but no UFO story.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheIrvy

news.bbc.co.uk...

You really may have stumbled upon something!

I'm jealous, the last time I though I saw a UFO invasion it turned out to be the electric company basically blowing up. (they said a raccoon did it, BULL!?) So at least I was able to come out of my experience with a conspiracy story, but no UFO story.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Congratulations, OP!

I've always wanted to have a sighting of something in the sky myself; needless to say, it's never happened :/

Maybe one day....

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Yay Congrats!

Im still looking, something strange will catch my eye often, but it just turns out being a helicopter or airplane of some sort...

top topics

join