It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two sheriff's deputies hold boy down while he was forcibly vaccinated w/ h1n1 swine flu shot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   

TWO SHERIFF'S DEPUTIES HOLD BOY DOWN WHILE HE WAS FORCIBLY VACCINATED w/ H1N1 SWINE FLU SHOT

snardfarker.ning.com

WHEELING - It took the strength of two sheriff's deputies to keep a middle schooler still enough to receive a shot of the swine flu, or H1N1, vaccine at a recent clinic.

During a regular Wheeling-Ohio County Health Board meeting Tuesday, health department Administrator Howard Gamble told board members about the student's attempt to flee Wheeling Middle School during a vaccination clinic held there last Friday.

He noted the boy's mother could not bear to watch the scene and left the gymnasium. Out of apparent fear of receiving the injection, the student ran out of the building. The sch
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Crakeur]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
WTF is all i can say if it's real.

His mother need's here butt beat for letting this happen.
She couldn't watch and went outside....
tisk tisk....SMACK....lol

To bad minor's don't have right's over there own body in america huh.

snardfarker.ning.com

[edit on 12-11-2009 by TheAmused]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
here is the original story the blogger was talking about.
theintelligencer.nettheintelligencer.net...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
You can't blame the mother for not resisting more. They got tazers and guns and have shown that they're more than happy to use them just for the kicks. The blame goes to the community who have the force of numbers on their side and didn't do anything to stop this.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If I had had my choice I would have never had a vaccination ever as a child.

It sure seems like shots hurt more back then.

That is not an uncommon response for a child to violently object to having a needle shoved in his arm.

This is only different because it's a swine flu shot. If it were a polio shot it would not have made news.

I'm sure the child's mother felt like she was doing the right thing and possibly saving her son's life.

It is her right to do what she thinks will help her child.

No shot for me.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Sad to see things like this happening in America. At least he resisted and made the news. I guess that's all you can hope for in that situation so it can show the average American that some people are opposed to it.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
You can't blame the mother for not resisting more. They got tazers and guns and have shown that they're more than happy to use them just for the kicks. The blame goes to the community who have the force of numbers on their side and didn't do anything to stop this.

Stop what? The Mother wanted the kid to get the shot. Hell, I used to put up one hell of a fight when I had to get allergy shots at that age. As somebody mentioned if this was any other type of shot, or if it was anybody else holding the kid down, it doesn't make the news.

By the way a child doesn't have ANY rights until they reach the age of 18. We seem to have forgotten this.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
My bad, I misunderstood. I thought that she was against it also. Well, go ahead and give her all the virtual bashing she deserves.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Yeah. It was the mother's choice so not so bad.

However, it still holds true that at least it made headlines so maybe some people will start looking into this vaccination or maybe even future ones and make an informed decision on weather they actually want it or not, instead of just getting one because the media tells you that you should.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by LandonHell]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

WTF is all i can say if it's real.

His mother need's here butt beat for letting this happen.
She couldn't watch and went outside....
tisk tisk....SMACK....lol

To bad minor's don't have right's over there own body in america huh.

snardfarker.ning.com

[edit on 12-11-2009 by TheAmused]

Not just in USA, same here in Norway, I think it is 16 and after the age of 12, the childs oppinions must be taken into concideration..

'P-p-please Ma', I dont wanna die, this Jab is poison I tell'ya'.. Sick world..

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I absolutely do blame the mother, as I blame every individual who uses fear as an excuse not to stand up for what is right.

Of course, that is assuming she was actually against the shot and not just a piece of chicken poop who didnt want to tell her son she was for it.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Did you even read the article before jumping on the police bashing bandwagon.

The mother wasn't resisting the police, the KID was, and she WANTED them to forcibly administer the shot.

Since parents should be allowed to make decisions for their children, I think it's great that the authorities supported her in that cause.

What would be the option - little Johnny is scared of having his appendix removed so he runs away and no one stops him, thereby preserving his personal rights and sentencing him to death?

Get over it, this was entirely appropriate.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Since parents should be allowed to make decisions for their children, I think it's great that the authorities supported her in that cause.

Pigs aren't under any obligation to follow anyones orders like this. They did it because they never pass up an opportunity to use force on someone to make them "comply".

Pigs have no business forcing a shot on anyone. If the parent can't do it, then too bad for her. They weren't "enforcing" any law, were they? They just decided to butt in where not needed. If they were enforcing a law, they would have arrested the kid. Or maybe kick the crap out of him, more likely.

Either the parents can do the job, or put the kid up for adoption, and to hell with the pigs.

[edit on 12/11/09 by PSUSA]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Children should be treated with more respect if and when they show intelligent reasons for resisting things such as this. I understand why minors have no rights, however treating them always as though they don't is tantamount to treating them like slaves, it messes people up.

This kid was just taken in to a place by his mother (whom he should be able to trust) and held down by two of the highest authority figures most people ever encounter (the police) and stabbed by a doctor (another person he should be able to trust). Who knows what unconscious effect this is going to have on him?

We wonder why our children are having unprotected sex, on drugs, dropping out of school? Well when you treat people like this what do you expect? This is likely not the only time this child has encountered these sorts of things, and probably wont be the last.

Imagine yourself at 18 if this happened to you then! It would feel the same exact way for this kid, its no different because your younger. His rights as a human being were violated (i dont care what the "law" says).

[edit on 2009/11/12 by Seventhdoor]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Considering that my children are under strict orders by me to immediately GO HOME if they ever try to vaccinate them forceably, this story is amazing. Though considering the state of affairs in the US......That mother should have grabbed her child and ran. They wouldnt have wished to have won that, because there would be no end to what I would do as to stalk and get this system won back along with personal expectations of retribution from the guilty parties who think they own me, or my children NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But in a country that is doing this, well I keep wondering aside from leaking news stories and video taping other abuses of the Constitution, whats the next step. Because without one, you are no longer going to be free even in your perception. Currently in the US, they are forceably vaccinating children with law enforcement agenst, AND, arresting people without charge for reading the consitution in a legally designated spot.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

This town is close to me... The Sheriffs are pricks theres too.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Oh come on, all the mother had to do was say no and they wouldn't have given him the shot. It's not mandatory no matter how much people want to try and insist it's a conspiracy. This vaccine thing is a non issue.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Too bad we cant forcibly pin these sheriffs, against their will, to a table and put a bullet in each of their heads. It might not be legal but it would save their life in that they'd never get sick again from disease.
Exactly the same thing with Tamiflu, what they biologically did was give this kid a bullet in the head and hoped for the best.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PSUSA
Pigs aren't under any obligation to follow anyones orders like this.

Pigs have no business forcing a shot on anyone.

Either the parents can do the job, or put the kid up for adoption, and to hell with the pigs.

All these rules we have at ATS, and yet it's still ok to post stuff like this.

Seriously, do we have any standards here?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Too bad we cant forcibly pin these sheriffs, against their will, to a table and put a bullet in each of their heads.

What's with this "we" thing?

Seeing as how the British let the police take away their guns, I find that scenario somewhat unlikely.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join