It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory With Jesse Ventura Anyone excited?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Wonder how this show is gonna turn out. Supposed to be on the tru channel december the 2nd. I wonder what will be discussed. Sounds like it might be interesting. Thoughts?

[edit on 12-11-2009 by gerg357]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I can't wait!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
This sounds cool, but I have never even heard of Jesse Ventura, so thank you muggl3z for that little clip. This guy seems legit, and I hope one day he runs for president cause I will note for him.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kingoftheworld

He's actually a former navy seal and professional (fake) wrestler. Then actor, then governor of Minnesota for a bit.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I really like Jesse Ventura. That Foxnews clip where he takes that snot nosed anchor to task is THE BEST! Go JESSE!

Ron Paul for President Jesse for VP! That would be the golden ticket dream team!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Check this out! LMAO!
Who wouldn't like this guy?

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Zosynspiracy]

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Zosynspiracy]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I might have to pick up his book. I cant say whether I would vote for him or not based on that alone, but he has my attention.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I am looking forward to his program fer sure !

He's one of the leading conspiracy theorists out there, who even has demolitions expertise.

I wish he'd run for president as well. I'd vote for him.

We need a straight shooter like him instead of these rich overpaid chicken hawks that currently dominate our politics.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

That's a good point about him being an explosives expert. He certainly was! Seals know how to blow things up real nice.

I'd vote for him! It's about time we elected a real man.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This should make for some interesting TV. He is in my eyes a wrestler. Always was. Just part of my generation. Anyway, I know some will bash the show, but I look forward to it and will hope for the best. He usually hits Howard Stern when pushing new projects. Fascinating interviews with him on there. Hopefully he hits Sterns show, since nothing is off limits, you can expect a completely honest and provoking interview.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Excited? Your damn right I am. I have been waiting for a show like this for a while now, wonder what the first topic will be, if it will be one theory a shw or if there will be several in a show, maybe all connected. The best part? I have wednesdays off so i can watch nit weekly!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hopefully Jesse will keep doing what he does best,Tells it like it is!

I hope the network doesn't try and hold him back.If they don't it should make for one heck of a T.V. show.

edit:sp.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by crowpruitt]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

I heard Jessie on Alex Jones a few weeks ago. I think there is 9 episodes. Each one delves into a different conspiracy from Darpa to 9/11.
He said he focused on recent conspiracies rather than JFK etc.
Should be interesting.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I really like this guy
I didn't realise he was a Governor
I was literally laughing out loud when he shot down that Fox News tosser live on television. Brilliant.
He's great. Tells it like it is.
He articulates his views on 9/11 extremely well, I'll be keeping an eye out for this show

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Simply love Jesse Ventura, he speaks truth.

The media shivers at his arguments, and fear to attack him back, knowing that he knows what he is talking about.

I'm rooting for Jesse, we need more outspoken people like him.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Definitely glad I stumbled upon this guy
He's got all the credentials.
And he speaks the absolute truth.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
He clearly has self control. In that one youtube video he kept his calm but you know he wanted to crack that guys skull open. LOL!

top topics

join