It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto sightings (wedge shaped/silver colour )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Anyone see or hear about any strange sightings in Toronto this past Sunday morning. It may have been the light playing with my eyes , you know that hole power of belief thing, but, damn , still scratching my head!

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I'm in Ottawa here and there was no mention in the news of anything strange or out of the ordinary in the T.

As Toronto is the centre of the universe (lol, Canadian joke) surely if something strange was happening it would ahve been in the media.

I don't suppose you took any pictures? Anyway, it was likely light playing off the tall glass buildings...nothing more....but, you never know.

Peace,
Lukefj

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Nothing my friend, afraid I havn't heard any news about this either. Perhaps it was a plane, satellite, weather balloon etc.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I aint very good grammar so bar with me ..

Ok hears what was seen. Around, 5 AM in the morning my roommate was having a smoke in the living room while looking out the window. He paused and asked me, �Did you see that! �No, what I replied. He began to describe what he saw.
It moved very fast, than a small orange/red burst appeared in front of it, than it was gone. It was acutely white not silver, he corrected me just now on that detail
But the story doesn�t end there. About four hours later the two of us were hanging out on the balcony. During the middle a conversation on what he saw earlier that morning, an object in the distance caught my eye. The first thought in my head was (literally), you got to be freaking kidding, I must be seeing things. I ran to the other side of the balcony, I had to do this because the object was about to be obscured by a trees in front of the apartment building. It was far way but not too distant to make out the details. I studied it for sec or two, it was still the same thing. At this point I started to wig. I called my roommate over to look at it. I didn�t tell him what I was seeing I just pointed at it. He caught it just as it was became obscured by the same trees and was leaving visual range. After words, I ask him if saw wings/tail or another detail witch would indicate that it was an airplane. The answer was no of course.
Ok this one appeared to move at the speed an air craft. It was white, saucer shaped and slightly thicker towards the front. Now perhaps it was the perspective and or lighting in which we where looking at object. I later drew a quick sketch of it. I was particular curious about the front of the object, noting that it became thicker towards the front. I paid little attention to the ass end of the illustration making it too pointed, but I knew this as I was drawing it. My roommate corrected me on this detail, noting it was tapered not pointed at the back, I agreed. Again the power of belief can be pretty strong. We often see what we want to see, gestalt can trick the mind. But heck, I am still scratching my head.

I

[Edited on 20-5-2004 by Opus]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Just as note, I too have been looking for reports that would corroborate these sighting , but none. How ever we didnt report ours, so perhap others might have seen the same thing and failed to report thier sightings . Many people assume its their heads or light playing tricks on them, like my self.

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Just to clearify

Just to clarify the first object was wedge shape, stark white, no surface details. It seem not affected by light, it had no contrasting surface details.

The second was white too, but was affected by light having shine and shadow. And of course was saucer shaped.

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by Opus]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
umm where in Toronto? If this was downtown than you might have been fooled by one of our tall buildings that reflect so many objects. Most of our buildings are windowed with that mirror effect, so what you saw might have happened somewhere on the ground or whatnot. By the way, i own the streets of Toronto (jk)

XL5

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I know that a few summers ago, I saw a blimb with a dot matrix lighted ad. It was orange and flashing and it was dark out, so just the distant fuzzy display was visable.

edit: in Mississauga

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by XL5]

new topics

top topics

join