It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Pyramid in Blagnac France

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Located in a suburb of Toulouse, the “Place de la Révolution” is probably one of the most blatant displays of Illuminati designs in existence: a huge pyramid hovering atop a map of the world. The symbolical meaning of this structure reveals a rather grim and elitist ideology and seems to confirm the conspiracy theorist’s claims: the world lead a secret cabal named Illuminati.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ceb80c03b700.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5300363feda.jpg[/atsimg]

More infomation and pictures after the jump.

World Press

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Agent-ATS]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Great find! It is like a slap in the face. They are saying "We are here and there is nothing you can do about it!"

LifENcircleS

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
There's no evidence that the Illuminati ever used an eye in a pyramid as a symbol. To the best of my knowledge, such a connection only exists because of the writings of one conspiracy theorist around 1956, but I have yet to see any historical documentation that can tie the two prior to that. (And since the Illuminati was disbanded in 1785, it really makes any modern connection that much more tenuous.)

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Good thread.

I always enjoy a nice, fresh conspiracy when I can. Its like a cold glass of Coca-Cola with ice. Refreshing!

This is clearly a symbolic representation of some kind of link to the masons, or illuminati. They might be dis-banded, but the mason's are not.

Nice find.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Speaking of a nice refeshing drink check out my thread here

Pour yourself a nice glass of Château Mouton Rothschild.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
This is really interesting. I wonder if there are other monuments like this internationally. We should research this more...

top topics

join