It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Billy" Meier UFO Debunked! - 11/11/09

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
Billy Meier is a one armed man. He can hardly do anything normal person would be able to do. I don't see the reason he would make such a ridiculous fake object to mimick UFO. He is a poor man and he gets nothing from this fake if he really made this fake UFO. And imagine the photographic manipulation he had to go through, for no gain, all with one arm? Come on, be reasonable..

You mean how could he manipulate photos and film.
Or he had people do the fakery to the photos and film.

I saw video of a person, I assume not Meier, and a camera on
tripod with a saucer far away.
Another camera was filming the event.
Thus the two witness saw nothing as the saucer came later in the
photo lab.

There just had to be some photos and videos at the start of real
air craft to cause such a stir. It is not possible to fake out a stir
when such air craft would be top secret.

The craft are top secret and when anyone gets a photo there
a big commotion among the secret agents to cover the discovery.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
I really dont know who he is, I really dont care .. I just find strange a guy would take so many fake pictures and claim it to be alien

or the guy is dumb/mental disorders or we have something else happenning .. I am just saying .. u guys are the ones that worked on him and take your time creating threads about him, so, u guys that should do the research before creating a thread with yet another debunking pics, at least showing that he really took the pictures ...

Actually, it's all the guys on the fall-over-themselves-in-belief side of the fence that cause threads like this.

SOmeone has to try to at least show them just how obvious the fakes are.

And with Meier I'd also bung in Mr Hutchison with his dangly levitating on a wire "oops!" video.

[edit fixed name and grammar]

[edit on 12/11/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by Annee
To prove his encounter/experience - - he then created fake proof.

LOL

Thats is hilarious!!!!

"Fake proof".....

Why is it funny?

Perfectly believable and logical to me.

Maybe he did it accidentally on purpose?!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

The reason for this topic was because of a recent article from a BANNED ATS website.

The website is called "Allnewsweb". The article title is "Scientific analysis suggests Billy Meier UFO photos may be genuine", and it was released November 7, 2009.

I can't post a link because it is a banned website, but I am sure you can find it with the info I just gave you.

The "Allnewsweb" website is a complete joke, and they prove it all the time on ATS, so I figured I would continue to prove it.

I don't need to waste my time even looking at "Billy" Meier's other photos because he is a complete joke. A hoaxer. Nothing he says anymore deserves any of my time. Hoaxers usually don't care about real UFO evidence, if they did they wouldn't hoax.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

ZING!

second line.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

The reason for this topic was because of a recent article from a BANNED ATS website.

The website is called "Allnewsweb". The article title is "Scientific analysis suggests Billy Meier UFO photos may be genuine", and it was released November 7, 2009.

I can't post a link because it is a banned website, but I am sure you can find it with the info I just gave you.

The "Allnewsweb" website is a complete joke, and they prove it all the time on ATS, so I figured I would continue to prove it.

I don't need to waste my time even looking at "Billy" Meier's other photos because he is a complete joke. A hoaxer. Nothing he says anymore deserves any of my time. Hoaxers usually don't care about real UFO evidence, if they did they wouldn't hoax.

I liked the photo with the Alien space shuttle watching the debunkers
saucer by the tree. I can't say that the analysis can prove a thing.
Especially with X rays.

First of all the players on both sides are milking the security
slip that Meier might have caught in just one of his photos or
films. Most likely the earliest ones. Then both bunkers and
debunkers joined in.

It all spiraled down a crashed among the fake evidence and stories.
However it is possible to have women pilots in the Tesla saucer.
So he still talks of Aliens this and that, so he has the story wrong.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE

and if you did care about real UFO evidence you wouldn't dismiss everything from Meier, expecially the video.

Not that I am defending him in any way whatsoever, 99% of his claims are likely complete nonsense, as are definitely the pics in this thread.

However, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Good, job, I agree with all of your matches with car parts, except maybe the neodymium sphere magnets, I don't think those would've been common to find in the late 70s, but the other parts would have, anyone who believe in billy meier is a blind idiot, he's been debunked a hundred times, I debunked one of his dinosaur photos, this debunking is really good, his other photos have been debunked in the past, meier's spokesman michael horn is just as bad as meier, believe it if you want but it's been beyond debunked.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Very creative fakery, Mr. Meier!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus
. . . meier's spokesman Michael Horn is just as bad as meier, . . .

I met Michael Horn once - by accident. Didn't realize who he was at the time.

It was at a party in Redondo Beach CA.

The guy is really creepy. There is something very odd about him. Seriously - he could be an alien.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
branches are clearly infront of the tree.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/a7794aa5985d43ff.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/1541c21f666ec75a.jpg[/atsimg]

THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING--EDMUND BURKE

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mahigitam
branches are clearly infront of the tree.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/a7794aa5985d43ff.jpg[/atsimg]

Oh no! Complete flashback to this thread: White ufo filmed in HD

And, as for the link someone requeted earlier about the VERY long Meier topic. Here it is: Billy Meier UFO Contact Hoax

This was actually the story that made me stumble onto ATS. I couldn't believe people fell for it, to be honest. And yeah, I read all 80 pages of that topic!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The Meier case is one of the most controversial, and most ambigious cases I have come across. There is evidence that seems to be a hoax, and there are some quasi-religious like fundamentalism from the Meier supporters. However, there is also some very good scientific evidence which supports the actaul existence of the beamships.

I does not matter what IIG says, they have not rose to the challenge of reproducing Meiers material. All they have done is claimed to reproduce it, but not actually allowed their claim to be tested. In any case, on analysing their reproductions and comparing them to the original Meier material, even a cursory visual analysis was able to show the IIG reproductions were obvious fakes. Contrast this to Meier's material which underwent vigorous scientific analysis, such as magnifying the photos by the factor of a million, in order to detect any hidden wires or strings. None were detected. If the IIG's photos were subjected to the same test, the strings would be found even without magnifying the photos by a millionoth, even a tenth would be enough.

Therefore one cannot accurately say that IIG reproduced Meier's material, until IIG submit their material to independent scientific testing. To assert that IIG were successful in their reproduction can only be done on faith alone.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
IMO the only intelligent interpretation is that it's real and that the evidence has never been adequately debunked! Debunkers always point to the same suspicious points and ignore or have no knowledge of all the good stuff. Those suspicious points are caused by contamination by the aliens in order to prevent damage. It's part of their intelligent strategy. Don't get fooled by the evidence... and think Meier is some kind of UFO fool. His thousands pages of info do prove this. Some key words: meditation, intelligent objective thinking, neutral thinking, acquiring real wisdom, reincarnation, power of thought etc.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

How can we assume that he actually DID have contact but then somehow decided to set himself up for debunking by presenting the world with all these FAKE pictures.
Unfortunately it works the other way. One single lie and "everything" the guy says must be in the "NO CREDIBILITY" BASKET.
Billy Meier has lost ALL credibility by his own actions.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by felixq78
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

How can we assume that he actually DID have contact but then somehow decided to set himself up for debunking by presenting the world with all these FAKE pictures.
Unfortunately it works the other way. One single lie and "everything" the guy says must be in the "NO CREDIBILITY" BASKET.
Billy Meier has lost ALL credibility by his own actions.

Please consider the complete context: it is not intelligent IMO to remove the suspicious picture from the complete and correct context of a accumulation of evidence that is (at least) very difficult to fake.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Hi,

Your debunk of the wcufo is not correct although it is a very good attempt indeed.
I have remade the wcufo almost exactly and it is made from 2 harcostar container lids at 16" wide, some curtain rings at 18mm wide, a couple of biscuit tin lids at about 8" wide, a couple of metal (probably tin) bowls, some eyelets (52 of them), a couple of microphone tips (small), a plastic plant pot tray at about 5" wide and 46 christmas balls at 30mm width. For the ring I used some soldering wire but he used something from a cooking pot that I don't have.

The reason I know all this is because i did actually reproduce it and it must be as light as possible in order to hook it onto a small tree so that it stays. If you hooked your car parts and magnetic balls onto a tree it would fall down from its weight.

Check it out on my youtube channel: Mrmorlam1

Good effort though

Best wishes

Phil langdon

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morlam

Hi,

Your debunk of the wcufo is not correct although it is a very good attempt indeed.
I have remade the wcufo almost exactly and it is made from 2 harcostar container lids at 16" wide, some curtain rings at 18mm wide, a couple of biscuit tin lids at about 8" wide, a couple of metal (probably tin) bowls, some eyelets (52 of them), a couple of microphone tips (small), a plastic plant pot tray at about 5" wide and 46 christmas balls at 30mm width. For the ring I used some soldering wire but he used something from a cooking pot that I don't have.

The reason I know all this is because i did actually reproduce it and it must be as light as possible in order to hook it onto a small tree so that it stays. If you hooked your car parts and magnetic balls onto a tree it would fall down from its weight.

Check it out on my youtube channel: Mrmorlam1

Good effort though

Best wishes

Phil langdon

IMHO the tree in your recreation of photo number 844 (the one from the series in which it close to a norwegian spruce) is much smaller than the one in Meier's photo showing that Meier's WCUFO is larger.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
You know what I do believe is that the disinformation agents are a lot better at creating doubt than a person with real proof can back up a claim for many good reasons. No matter how good the proof is it is almost impossible to bolster with further proof etc for many reasons.

So if you post something and someone in whatever role shouts HOAX don't even argue they here to do that. They are professionals

So whether it's car parts or true matters not here. We already know there is other life out there. Don't fight the fight here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join