It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of extra dimensions? Life after death?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   

The Scole Experiment chronicles the extraordinary results of a five-year investigation into life after death. At the beginning of 1993 four psychic researchers embarked on a series of experiments in the Norfolk village of Scole. The subsequent events were so astounding that senior members of the prestigious Society for Psychical Research asked to observe, test and record what took place.

The Scole Experiment

I have posted about the Scole Eperiment twice before and for the life of me I cant figure out why it didnt get a response. Not doomy and gloomy enough? Maybe its all bogus? I dont know. I have browsed this site and the things in there are facinating to say the least. Does anyone know anything about this? Any help would be... well helpful. Thanks All.

The pictures on the site are pretty weird and i realy dont understand how they were even "taken". Are we talking about an actual multi-verse? Or possibly life after death? I dont know?

MessOnTheFED!

[edit on 11-11-2009 by MessOnTheFED!]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
N/M I can't find anything helpful on this site. lol The pictures are crazy

[edit on 11/11/2009 by MetalCoffeeL]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MetalCoffeeL

Yea someone buy the book.....
No realy dont. There is actually some pretty amazing material on the site that you dont have to pay for. I wonder if its legit?

MessOnTheFED!

[edit on 11-11-2009 by MessOnTheFED!]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It sounds intriguing but my mind can only absorb things in small doses...that web-site has far too much reading material to spend the rest of my life reading it...have you tried condensing it down into 4 large paragraphs? I could read that and still remain awake.

All the best.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
From what I gather viewing the pictures...they put a roll of film in a box, this roll of film is not used and remains in total blackness. When they produce the film there is all kinds of spiritual and cryptic messages written on it. In one of the photo's there is a message showing the earth and moon with the words: Can you see the other side of the moon?

No idea what that would be referring to, or how this method is actually carried out.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
fascinating.

I've only just glanced at this site, but this image is eerily similar to the hypnagogic images that I see when I am meditating or as I am beginning to fall asleep.

Seriously Caareepy.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
In order for this to not be fake, we should all be able to recreate the experiment.. right?

Shouldn't we all be able to put film in a box in complete darkness and then develop them?

That's the only way to prove this is real.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I've done the tiniest bit of research just now and am surprised that I have never heard of this experiment before now. It's strange and intriguing. I think I might buy the book sometime in the relatively distant future, or better yet, order the paper from the Society for Psychical Research.

I think that you will receive very few more replies because this is not a particularly incendiary topic. It is unfortunate. Next time just type "obama's wife had an abortion and hates white people" as the topic, then surprise them with the whole paranormal research thing once you've lured them in.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by misterglad

Good one! I was thinking Another hero-non hero thread.

top topics

join