It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lou Dobbs Leaving CNN???????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
BAH! Well Lou, just when I was "almost" about to convince myself you were not a mocking-bird shill...you quit CNN.

I guess you gain a little credibility in my eyes for this maneuver and I am positive that you will continue to expand your horizons and controversial commentary on the subjects us ATS-ers frequent in our minds all too often.

Salute to you big buddy and be safe...cus you DO know they are trying to kill you.

Down with the MSM and go Independent my friend!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

have you seen the 3 min. video of his goodbye speech? it sounds to me like he's looking to run for some kind of office. god help us if it's a third party for president.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I beleive he probly is going to Fox business news. And on his program he will probly be attacking the Obama administration on bail out tarp money job creation. He became a Obama basher when Obama used his name in a speech. And we all know that fits perfectly with Fox news not to mention they seem to be wanting more people who say there Independant instead of Republican.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Maybe he should run for public office, these are the kind of people we need. He'd surely be a formidable candidate.

Peace

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

I did and came to the same conclusion.

Think about it this way, I am sure he could make representative or senator with no problem.

As for presidential run, he might be the first "REAL" independent candidate who as an actual chance of winning in a "LONG" time.

Also, since, i believe, he is going to fox news, he will have a large audience he can speak to without having to pay for commercials.

Now, I ask YOU and all others, would he make a good political office holder and why?

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I hate FOX with my gut but I love Lou. It would be an uplifting experience to see him leverage the viewership of FOX to move his agenda, which I think is 90% correct.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This story is just beginning to unfold.
Did any of you really think some one of morals and dignity could be apart
of what's coming. The timing of this is frightning to say the least.
See Lou knows what is going on. He talks with Alex Jones often.
I am surprised he lasted this far in.
I suspect what is going on in the Ukraine right now, has a lot to do with
this.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
reply to post by muggl3z

I suspect that both he and CNN were getting pressure form the White-house.

Notice he is"not very supportive" of the president and the presidents actions.

Lou Dobbs is an honest man, I think if that were the case he would have made it known some how by now. Hopefully that wasn't it though.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848 He became a Obama basher when Obama used his name in a speech.

Did Bush use his name in a speech too? Lou has done and still does a lot of Bush bashing. Fix your tunnel vision or you'll crash.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join