It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the elite are sane afterall?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Agreed! Something that has always made me laugh is the Surgeon Generals Warning at the beginning of many movies, and then throughout the movie as with most these days, the characters you're identifying with are smoking. Now there pimping homosexuality and all sorts of other crap.

Before the last election the commercials of all the famous actors saying " Don't Vote! No Really Don't!" Where are they now? Rich Soulless Shills! Pushing whatever for whomever so they never have to do a days labor to earn their bread!

WHAT DIMENSION AM I IN HERE?

Just to be clear I am not in anyway homophobic and believe in the statement "Harm None And Do What You Will". I know enough to Judge Not!

[edit on 12-11-2009 by PaulKCA]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PaulKCA

What an intellectual trustworthy mentally stable bunch that represents....

Yes isn't this the elite group at the last Bilderburg meeting that was photographed flipping the finger at protesters? (sorry can not find the ATS link)

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Precisely! Obvious Mental Giants! WTF!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PaulKCA

Before the last election the commercials of all the famous actors saying " Don't Vote! No Really Don't!" Where are they now? Rich Soulless Shills! Pushing whatever for whomever so they never have to do a days labor to earn their bread!

WHAT DIMENSION AM I IN HERE?

Ever wonder Who all those actors and singers work for??? Well guess what it ain't the good old US of A!

Industries with over 50% foreign ownership, according to Source Watch

* Sound recording industries - 97%
* Motion picture and sound recording industries - 75%
* Database, directory, Book and other publishers - 63%

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Where Does the First Couple Of Entertainment Live? And isn't she an ambassador now? Seems I recall something in the past about an incestuous kiss and some blood. Can't imagine their offspring being designed for something in the future.

WTF!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Uesugi Kenshin8,

post by PaulKCA

Offense? No, non taken. We're not arguing here, we're having a discussion.

Living in peace is a better way to live and I'm not advocating mass murder.

There are people in this world that would press a button and kill 10-20 thousand people for their own benefit. I happen to know a person who said that "Yeah, I'd do it. I don't even know who am I killing. Plus, I will be helping my family. It's a scary world out there, everyone fends for themselves"

For every couple of people that think like you do there's one that thinks like this...

To some his logic is sound. We all would go to extraordinary lengths in order to protect and provide for our loved ones. Some choose a darker path.

Peace can not be achieved through violence. I agree, fully.

We're all responsible for the future of human race.

Passing the blame won't solve anything.

My humble opinion,
XIIIth

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by XIIIth

Indeed intelligent conversation, at the time I believe, I was suffering from a bout of Passionate Regurgitation!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem

Noone has the right to play god with other people's lives.

Except god, of course.

Never known for their modesty, The Nine proclaimed themselves to be God, stating "God is nobody else than we together, the Nine Principles of God."

www.urigeller.com...

One New Age channeling cult, above all the rest, has had a huge - very disturbing influence on hundreds of thousands of devotees worldwide. Known as ’The Nine’, its disciples include cutting edge scientists, multi-millionaire industrialists and leading politicians.

...the Council of Nine - or just ’The Nine’.

The Nine has serious clout. Perhaps the reason for this is that they claim to be the Ennead, or the nine major gods of ancient Egypt.

the story begins nearly 50 years ago, in a private research laboratory in Glen Cove, Maine, called the Round Table Foundation,....

www.theuniversalseduction.com...

Are these the ones you refer to as "the elite"?

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I think if you look back thru the LONG history of the Earth you will
see that most ppl that will do what it takes to reach the top have
control issues at a minimum, and more serious issues at the worst.

All you have to do is read what Pianka said, or what they have carved
in stone on the Georgia Guidestones.

You can also read Ecoscience that was co-authored by out so called
science czar Mr. Holdren.

It is obvious they are nuts.

Any sane man would seek a comfortable life filled with leisure and fun.

Not one where ppl claw for power for years til they reach the top,
and lie as much as they need to get there.

RBGH is bad and it is common knowledge.

Several doctors have spoken out against GMO foods and
Codex Alimentarius.

Some ppl were so worried they spent millions of their dollars to
build a doomsday seed vault in the arctic because monsanto is
patenting seed after they modify it.

I could keep going for a long long while, but if you can't see it
for yourself it is likely because you are in one of the families
or close to them.

Dropping the world's population by 6.2 billion ???

Forced mass sterilization of the population ???

If half of what we spent on sports, religion, and entertainment
went to science and space exploration we could move to other planets.

The world is on a collision course with WW3 and most ppl do
not even see it coming.

Get ready soon because as a smart man I know says it is
a lot like April 1930 in more ways than one.

The 2nd roman empire is about to fall.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

You still don't get it. I am not supporting or advocating the matters you refer to in my posts, none of my words say that at all. I am merely playing devil's advocate in the interest of good debate.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balance09
reply to post by sharps

There is just to much waste if you were preparing to do battle with an advanced civilization and hope to win, one would think that after all the decades of preparations the systems would be much more efficient than they are.

I have examined the data regarding the theory of future alien wars and have seen no data to counter that theory and agree that it could happen.

But after years of examining all theories am always brought back to the spiritual component of our collective existence, in that at an energetic level we are connected to all things as shown by quantum physics.

Hey Balance, do you have any links to this data regarding future alien wars, it sounds like an interesting avenue for research.

Regarding the efficiency issue you brought up I think it's kind of a 'null' situation because you could argue that we are as efficient at killing as we are, whether it be aliens or humans. We are as efficient in aviation, firepower, computers etc as we are, and whether our wars have been with other humans or aliens it would have no affect on technological advancement.

But in support of my hypothesis I guess what I would consider to be the strongest argument would be can you imagine a species like humans being able to defend ourselves against hostile ETs if we did not have 'war' as part of our societal norms. If nobody had ever been killed by war we could never fight. If we had outgrown warfare we'd be equally vulnerable.

I would also admit that the population 'cull' is the weakest part of the argument. But you'd need a whole bunch of actuaries and data analysts to be sure about that. Maybe if we don't cut the populus and thereby cut consumption of non-essential materials/products there would not be enough metals and fuels and minerals needed to prepare a defensive fleet in by whatever deadline there might be.

I really think in such a scenario as real life militaristic aliens heading our way we really would have to spend many many many years gradually bit by bit changing the psyche of the species and acclimatizing us for this new paradigm shift. I can scarcely imagine how hard it would be to change the personality of an entire species. It could take hundreds of years!

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Very well said I have to agree with almost every word...Almost.

Where we differ is that I believe that The Monetary System has to die.

I also believe that any attempt to overthrow the elites on this planet is doomed to failure because they've had over 6000 years to perfect their strategy. To come up with 'get out of jail free' card scenarios to avoid revenge or recompense. To ferret away thousands of trillions in real money (gold/silver) that we'll never find. And they must also have a well oiled mechanism to keep communication channels open in times of crisis and chaos, such as during a rebellion with mass linchings and/or imprisonments. Individual elites power might end but the elites themselves as an entity would rise up again.

Without ditching The Monetary System the only way to win is to adopt their strategies, to beat the system from the inside. To organise a network and to make lon term plans. Our first real opportunity to break free of them will come when we are mining the asteroid belt and their are multiple self-supporting colonies spread across the solar system. Then we will be able to claim and retain independence.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

Whether or not the monetary system has to die or not, It Is! Because It Is, now they are at their weakest point, and will soon be subject to the wrath of Billions,
as their agendas have always been destined to fail!

Such is the nature of anything that is out of, "Natural Balance"!

The wealth, unless"off planet" that has been hidden away can and will be found readily as soon there will be Billions looking for it in a "finite" area, "earth"!

"This time"! The self proclaimed, elites will be subject to the unstoppable rage that will soon rail against them, and their entire blood line.

It is coming sooner than most are aware of. They know this and are scared of the outcome. As well they should be for the centuries of terror and atrocities unleashed on humanity!

If you watch closely you can see the terror in their eyes and hear the fear in their voices, there is blood in the water and they are no longer the sharks!

Their only means of control is failing, once gone it will be "open season" on all of their ilk!

Indeed the strategies that have been used to further all empires can be used against them!

There is no organization required, just opt out. And especially, Just Say No! And Never Again!

To all agents that read this post, when you stand before the creator of all things, “I was just following orders”, will not be an acceptable answer, those that give the orders you follow are directly responsible for the way the world is! They are not spiritually advanced enough to create anything, other than what you are experiencing now. Nor will they be in an underground facility, or when they reemerge. Your allegiance to them is no longer required. Soon they will turn on you as well.

The battle has begun; you are behind enemy lines and already have their trust, giving you strategic advantage, like it or not, right now you are partially responsible for the planetary Genocide that has begun, soon it will become the greatest Mass Murder this planet has ever known, that is what you are part of, do you in your heart believe it be just?

It is not too late! Start fighting back from the inside! Use your position to help your human family! You know it is the Right Thing to do.

Perhaps you are uncertain of what you can do. Begin by Setting all data free! You know it should be! Publicize their objectives! Disrupt any system that you work with, so that it cannot proceed toward its objective! Do what you were trained to do! You wanted to make a difference, Now is your chance!

The advantage has become ours join us! Their resources are waning, soon they will not be able to pay you, and will discard you as they do with anything they consider no longer useful.

With your help the war can be won quickly, without bloodshed!

Those on here that are following the playbook, is this what you went to school for? Think about the teachers and professors that shared their time and knowledge with you, would they be Proud of you now? Is this how the knowledge was intended to be used? Would your family be proud if they knew what you were really doing?

Knowledge is power! Use it Wisely!

[edit on 13-11-2009 by PaulKCA]

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sharps

After reading your posts especially the one on page three of this thread wherein you insert the first reference "hypothetically" of course, to aliens first "friendly" and then "hostile".

You postulate that they gave us the "news" that, and I quote, "somewhere out there in deep space is the empire of a warring race whose frontline of conflict is heading our way. These guys are so advanced and badass that we would be erased from the universe in one stroke. The good news is that at projected rates they are still a hundred years away from attack."

And then you go on to state that! And I quote, "So the elites have a hundred years to advance technology enough and to evolve us physically and psychologically enough to fight this upcoming war and survive if not win."

There is some thing missing from this equation; 99.9% of this planets inhabitance! That are sovereign beings and have not been given a choice, individually or collectively, as to how this knowledge should be best utilized.

Then you go on to state that, and I quote;

"In the above situation in my view the elites actions could be justified. The most effective and most likely to succeed method of preparing us would involve practically everything from the elites playbook:- wars on terror, wars without end, wars for resources, development of bio-weapons, secret space programmes, mining of the moon, constant technological advancement, a strong military industrial complex, etc."

Now in my opinion, the most frightening thing about this statement is that you believe it!

So, first we have to accept that, the first alien visitation was from a benevolent species that were, "altruistically predisposed", and that because they came from off world, we should just accept, that the information they provided was in fact true.

So now we have this newfound "Truth", and set forth ravaging the planet and all species there on. Meanwhile behind the scenes, the .1% that controls this information, makes the other 99.9% of the population pay for its development, while not only profiting from it, but using it on and against the populace of earth!

Which is somehow justifiable because, "They Say" they are preparing us for an upcoming invasion, and that this is the most efficient means to achieve that goal.

And we are supposed to accept that just because, "They Say So"?

Can you provide any data to show that at , "Any Time" "They" Have Ever acted benevolently?

Thank you for this new information, you are obviously in, "The Know".

Because there is "no" data to support the correctness of that supposition, and so much to refute it, a, "More Probable" alternative will be offered!

The first alien visitors, were non benevolent, and only interested in maintaining control over this planet that offers such a vast resource of Bio Diversity.

Of which they are able to harvest from with impunity, due to the technological adolescence of its inhabitance, they therefore made a deal, with the "Self Proclaimed Leaders" to be able to continue to do so in exchange for technology! This way when they came up on radar such as the; "1942 Battle Of Los Angeles", they wouldn't continue to get shot at!

www.rense.com...

Continuing, most probably, The "supposed" "warring, advanced, bad ass," aliens on their way here, are either, our creators and possibly the earth's as well, and do not approve of the way their, "beautiful creations" have been manipulated, so much so that the humans, that were created in their likeness, have been reduced to mere animals, instead of developing their inherent supra conscious abilities.

Or simply our family that is coming to liberate us from our enslavement!

What feels like the correct hypotheses to you?

To all agents that read this post, when you stand before the creator of all things, “I was just following orders”, will not be an acceptable answer, those that give the orders you follow are directly responsible for the way the world is! They are not spiritually advanced enough to create anything, other than what you are experiencing now. Nor will they be in an underground facility, or when they reemerge. Your allegiance to them is no longer required. Soon they will turn on you as well.

The battle has begun; you are behind enemy lines and already have their trust, giving you strategic advantage, like it or not, right now you are partially responsible for the planetary Genocide that has begun, soon it will become the greatest Mass Murder this planet has ever known, that is what you are part of, do you in your heart believe it be just?

It is not too late! Start fighting back from the inside! Use your position to help your human family! You know it is the Right Thing to do.

Perhaps you are uncertain of what you can do. Begin by Setting all data free! You know it should be! Publicize their objectives! Disrupt any system that you work with, so that it cannot proceed toward its objective! Do what you were trained to do! You wanted to make a difference, Now is your chance!

The advantage has become ours join us! Their resources are waning, soon they will not be able to pay you, and will discard you as they do with anything they consider no longer useful.

With your help the war can be won quickly, without bloodshed!

Those on here that are following the playbook, is this what you went to school for? Think about the teachers and professors that shared their time and knowledge with you, would they be Proud of you now? Is this how the knowledge was intended to be used? Would your family be proud if they knew what you were really doing?

Knowledge is power! Use it Wisely!

[edit on 13-11-2009 by PaulKCA]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

no see this already happened a long time ago

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join