It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the elite are sane afterall?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

The Bible mentions the heavens (atmosphere) rolling up like a scroll. Haarp is capable of doing that,& since the elite have control over haarp (at least Bush Sr did in 2008) that might be heir planned way to go.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by m khan]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Don't worry the elite are not sane. They've had too many years of inbreeding and poor parenting, as in child abuse & satanism, to have any sanity left.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by m khan

Ha Ha Ha! Couldn't agree more the most perverse humans.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
What if there's no "elite" in control of things, just some powerful people here and there, all with different agenda and plans and goals? That makes far more sense.

Massive deaths are inevitable, if we don't curtail our population growth. No matter how good we are with farming, etc., there comes a time when the population will exceed the earth's capacity to sustain it. At that point famines and plagues will kill off billions of people, solving our population problem for us.

Our options are limited. We either stop reproducing so irresponsibly, or we increase the death rate enough so that the population stops increasing. Or Nature does it for us. If Nature does it, our population will collapse within a generation or two, likely wiping out most of our species.

We cannot afford the luxury of mindless breeding.

But I don't think there's any coordinated "elite" that is working to reduce the population. Basically I think it's just Mother Nature sending us some warning shots, a few mild plagues before the main event.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
What if there's no "elite" in control of things, just some powerful people here and there, all with different agenda and plans and goals? That makes far more sense.

The CFR , the Bilderberg Group , the World bank and Central banks tend to disagree with you .

Also funny that you are for " wiping out populations " as a means to control the population but what about the fact that developed nations are experiencing a population decline ? Why not instead of killing them all so we feel better about the world , why don't help the 3rd world become developed ? I would much prefer that as a posed to just killing them all and then justifying it as the environmentally friendly thing to do .

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Max_TO]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
What if there were no hypothetical questions?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I considered direct intervention depop when I was younger - and considered it was probably necessary - however, as I developed a better understanding of the power of television and social engineering - I changed my mind radically.

We can use the power of television and social engineering concepts as used by the NWO for positive outcomes. We really can educate people, and have laws passed that constrain growth to 0%.

However, the NWO does NOT want that - because their fiat money system is based on exponential growth - a cut to zero percent growth economies and populations would destroy their financial systems - and therefore the basis of their power.

No, we do NOT need direct intervention depop - what we need is an educated and knowledgeable population who have the economic, financial and systemic tools to manage a zero percent culture. It could be done very quickly.

The NWO want rapid intervention depop because of the inverse relationship between religious and state influence. When state influence goes down due to poor living standards, education, economic conditions and infrastructure - guess who's power goes up?

Religious influence increases in an inverse ratio with state influence - they can destroy everything quickly, and you will be amazed at all the people turning to god - the NWO on the other hand are counting on it - the power of their religious arm will strengthen, and I am sure there will be a big revival of 'Christian' values and such crap.

They know how to maintain power - and they will not succumb to an intelligent system of zero percent - because they lose.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
This person is a Bootlicking Disinformation Agent working for The Powers That Were! He and two others Just attacked my thread with their Lies, read carefully his words and you will see the agenda behind it!

Originally posted by chiron613

Massive deaths are inevitable, if we don't curtail our population growth. No matter how good we are with farming, etc., there comes a time when the population will exceed the earth's capacity to sustain it. At that point famines and plagues will kill off billions of people, solving our population problem for us.

Our options are limited. We either stop reproducing so irresponsibly, or we increase the death rate enough so that the population stops increasing. Or Nature does it for us. If Nature does it, our population will collapse within a generation or two, likely wiping out most of our species.

We cannot afford the luxury of mindless breeding.

But I don't think there's any coordinated "elite" that is working to reduce the population. Basically I think it's just Mother Nature sending us some warning shots, a few mild plagues [before the main event].

Please look closely at this persons words especially the last paragraph and precisely what has been highlighted, he has knowledge of and confirms that an event is coming that is beyond the control of the masters he serves.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by PaulKCA]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Have they not figured out that when they do their culling of certain species that their population triples very fast. They cannot play God because it Gods way of saying aha i put them there for a reason.
Humans are infact creators and therefore should not be culled as animals. The animals are there to serve man. I suggest reading the "ringing cedars"

Evil thoughts can and do override people's rational thoughts and can come to a big regret later on. Its not the people that are ruining the earth. It is the biggest sin of all not letting the people know who they are and how powerful they are.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I think the elite are brought up to think that nothing is wrong, and the ends justify any means. When you get into that mindset, its hard to have emapthy for anyone or anything outside there goals.

We all know when we are focused, people trying to dissuade you to another way, is hard, isn't it.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
What a provocative hypothetical question. I want to join in the discussion and give my take on the matter, my apologies in advance, English is not my first language.

I know I may sound silly and even childish, but I feel that there is plenty to go around for everybody. This world had been so abundant and giving, even to those who does not show her the proper respect and affection one should give to one's home, birthplace and shelter.

Now to those Evil Elite that I've seen on some documentaries if ever they do exist and those people shown are truly that evil and malicious, with all the Money, Education, Means and Power in the world they have, could only resort to what barbarians would do, then they are nothing more than designer clothed and well shaved (or goatee'd some are hip) Huns and nothing more.

I know some people who are not very well educated, and have an average IQ who have some pretty good ideas on what to do to help their community or even their country if they ever had become fantastically wealthy. Granting that they have a good heart; that these "Elites" are sorely lacking.

Great Ideas that would help the human condition, and yet these supposedly smart people decided instead to just get rid of the human part. I mean really..?

No man has the right to take another innocent man's life. The person next to me deserves to live as much as I do.

(I'de like to think that not all those Elite are the same, I mean there has to be a good bunch out there, at least I sure would hope so.. not everyone who becomes really really affluent and has high stations in life are automatically evil, that is quite unfair to say.)

In short, with all the opportunities and blessings these "Elites" have and still they resort to eugenics and crazy master plans only Mojojojo (Kid nephew likes watching power puff) can come up with; I am sorry to say but they are useless and thus be the first ones they should contemplate to go.

This world can be so beautiful and yet at times very ugly. To see the wicked saluted and the destitute made a fool and mockery of is a cancer of society that must corrected. What a wonderful world it could be when Honor, Love, Justice and Righteousness triumphs.

Alas I am only but a dreamer...

But then again a guy once had a dream, and with his dream, Stupidity Malice and Prejudice had a nightmare.

Just a thought.. I still have hope.

Added Note:

There are somethings we as Human beings just cannot do. Morality that transcends all religious creeds. The mere fact that we are sentient beings demands it. No matter what the cost, we as thinking and feeling beings do not kill just so we have more room to breath or steak to eat. We may get hungry, we may find it hard to find a place to sleep. But we are what we are. This world is for everyone and everyone deserves to be here. Nobody owns this place; we are all just passersby and squatters if you will regardless of wealth or power. Material creations of a human mind thinking that in the vastness of this universe it will matter.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Uesugi Kenshin8] fixed grammar and added note

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Uesugi Kenshin8]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
That's a whole lot of "what if's" lads...

WHAT IF they are sane, indeed?

Who gave them the power to commit mass murder? That's simple... we did.

They only attend to their own agenda. They have no regard for human life. They have no empathy. They are driven by greed. They are The Evil Powers That Be.

We are all so quick to judge them aren't we? Let me be the Devil's Advocate here.

Please tell me, and be sincere when you do, be honest (at least to yourself) - if you were told that you can have everything and all your financial problems would go away forever, you would live in luxury and you would have control over the most powerful corporations in the world... you'd be given all that on ONE condition - you will have to press a button that will kill 10-20 thousand people somewhere in the world.

So please answer me... and be sincere when you do - would you press the button? All your problems - solved. You and your family never have to worry about a single thing.

Would you do it?

What if they are sane, indeed?

The planet IS overpopulated. We DO have a lot of problems.

It's easy to say that someone's doing something wrong. It's really, really hard to get up and do something right.

The future of human race does not lay in the hands of the select few, we're all responsible.

But what if only those select few have the strength to make hard decisions in order to ensure that at least some of us live to see that future?

That's a whole lot of "what if's", don't you think?

[edit on 12-11-2009 by XIIIth]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The elite are sane and they don't care about the Earth. What they care most about is making one bank for a one world government. They want to have full blown power rather then control everything from behind the scenes. If they cared about the environment they would have developed the technology long ago. Their purpose is to keep us depending on them for as much things as possible. They want that so we can't think for ourselves.

They own the government, in turn, the government owns schools which keep our children blind to the facts. We are so depended on them for everything, if they were to stop producing things we would have a really hard time.

The people are spineless, you and me. If we had half the brains of the elite we would have audited the Rothschild and Rockefeller family years ago. The same family's who own the big banking/oil companies.

Without auditing we will never know they hold over half the world's money/gold supply. Many people don't know that the Rothschild family is the most powerful/richest in the world. They are the ones who funded the US when the US was broke, in return, the US gave them power to open up the First Bank of USA/ the Second bank of USA/ Bank of England/ Bank of France and etc.

These people are power hungry, trust me, they don't care about the world. They are smarter then the regular man because they are led by higher forces, evil forces. What they are going to do is a must in order to usher a nWo.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by XIIIth

I know you are just playing devils advocate and this is just for the sake of discussion, I mean you no offense XIIIth.

I will be sincere, and I will admit me along with my family are having a hard time for quite a bit now. We don't know how to get by, we've been hit by this financial crisis, we are just renting our home, no work, plenty of bills to pay, you usually hear this these days, well it's true. It's driven me almost of the cliffs. Honestly.

I will answer you sincerely and my answer is NO I will not. NEVER.

In my quiet contemplation inside the church ( I am Catholic, and I do have questions), I remember praying that if by any chance because of all these hardships I succumbed to temptation and become wicked and parasitical, I'de rather God take me away. What's the use? I am not going to enjoy it. I will be tormented by my conscience. I will be admitting to myself that I am a fool and couldn't think of a better way and resort to wretchedness.

I know there are billions out there who feel the same way. I know I sound ridiculous or tutting my own horn or sounding hypocritical, but this is what my heart tells me and no one can take it away. A life of construction is infinitely better than a life of destruction.

And in regards to that leadership, it is not the kind of leadership I am looking for. Killing people off just so I can be comfortable, giving the excuse it's for the sake of man, or for the sake of the earth? why? what makes them better than everyone else, excluding themselves from this asinine solution? live and let live. If they think they are smart and brainy, then I implore them to use it. There is a reason why there is the saying Brains over Brawns.

That is not leadership but madness. Why blame other people for ones misgivings. There is a solution for everything, for every locked door there is a key. Killing people off being a final solution reminds me of something that happened in Europe not a very long time ago. Surely I will not have them as my leader, I am not from America nor the UK but I know they were the good guys on that war and I shall always be grateful for that.

Maybe you are right.. maybe they are incapable of feeling a certain way.. What a sad way to exist..

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent-ATS

i beg to differ, people who think more independently that understand the need for control, would actually tend to NOT get the vaccination. When you add fear into the picture is when the SHTF.

I think the OP has a very very good point, I have also thought as much... but doing research in the pessimistic site tend to leach on some negative view IMHO

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

would you give a loaded .45 to a 3 year old?

YES! My father gave a loaded shotgun to me at four years of age and had me shoot it under supervision.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by XIIIth

No I would Not! My Soul is Not For Sale!

Some may need to learn that lesson, and that is why things like that happen!

Can Any one Please describe One thing that any of the mega rich bankers have Ever invented or created other than fiat systems that have been used to enslave mankind since the beginning of history?

Through coercion and murder they have stolen dreams and great creative works that humble inventors of unique objects have created with the intention of benefit to their fellow man, those creations have been used only toward the further enslavement and destruction of mankind!

They have secretly conspired against their fellow man having created No Thing and are nothing more than Parasites on a species that would be happy to live in harmony with one another and this planet we call home!

All wars throughout history have been unjust and have been fabricated to further the Parasitic agendas of these Scabs on the open wounds of humanity!

PEACE CAN NOT BE ACHIEVED THROUGH VIOLENCE!

Others have stated that ww2 was just, which is untrue hitler was a drug addict that was brainwashed and indoctrinated into the eugenicist society created by none other than the rothschilds and used as a pawn in their game of planetary domination.

Tell me so's I'll understand, Whatever Happened To the War to end all Wars?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Maybe the techonolgy already exists for a infinite powersource... maybe we could have flying cars rolling of the production lines tomarrow....

but what if the same technology used for the engine in the car could be turned into a bomb that can take out a whole city block with the flick of a switch. Or nano techonology that could be used to repair or kill a person... all dependant upon the individual programmer.

Maybe this has nothing to do with sustainability or polution... maybe it all depends on maturity and understanding as a foundation from which all good actions come. TECHNOLOGY IS AND SHOULD BE SUPPRESSED!!!!

would you give a loaded .45 to a 3 yearold?

You hit the bulls-eye and this is what humanity is currently being protected from. The elite are guardians of extremely advanced technologies and they do so in order to protect us from ourselves. The truth is that even if 99.9% of people are good and wouldn't abuse it, the .1% could kill off the other 99.9% with such technologies.

I believe we will always have an ultra advanced shadow government or elite that have been vetted into their positions of power and held to such levels of accountability before being allowed to be guardians.

If you look at technologies we currently have, even the most advanced that is accessible, it is all pretty benign and purposely kept that way to ensure the elite are decades, perhaps even centuries ahead of what we have.

The truth is we are destroying the world, eliminating vital resources, and doing so all in the name of profitability and greed without a true outlook of sustainability and a better future for all mankind as well as the natural world. They are trying to save what we have before it is all gone.

Until we move past the exploitative economics we will be destined to profit ourselves into poverty for all of humanity.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

By Vetted, Do you mean by, " Jacking Off While Laying Naked In a Coffin and your fellow Sociopath's watch and do the same?

What an intellectual trustworthy mentally stable bunch that represents, and those are the psycho's that have been chosen for us as leaders, as if any one ever actually had a real choice.

And sure they could guide us toward a healthy moral society couldn't they?

They keep the advanced Tech from us for one reason only Control.

So I Disagree with you!

Who do you think is behind "exploitative economics"? Mother Teresa? Gandhi? Jesus? etc, ad infinitum.!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

No, they are pretty damn dumb because they are the ones who created the overpopulation. They are the ones who own all the major companies and what they wanted was slave consumers to buy buy buy. They've sexxed up society and set the trends with their big money.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join