It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected Hemorrhagic Pneumonia Outbreak Hits Ukraine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifENcircleS
Anger and rage is all I feel when I think about how a small group of people are sitting there preparing to kill others in cold blood...GRRRRRRR...

When this does not happen and it won't; You can take it as a lesson learned, pick up some critical thinking skills and stop letting delusional's scare you with their fantasies and myths.

On topic,

I did not know this Weekly World News type publication even existed. Spreading Chinese Propaganda for fun and profit.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Just wanted to add that total deaths in Ukraine is still steadily increasing, and now up to 213, there were another 24 deaths in the last 24 hours.

www.moz.gov.ua...

Translated to English

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Paroxysm]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
man o man, would I looove if Chinese Commandos came in and light up some corporate jerks. Gosh I hate corporate jerks. that would scare lots of Corporate jerks stiff and make their pants brown. Go get them Chinese commandos.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by vonholland]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Why are some in this world are so against the wonderful people of Ukrainia. Its as if they didn't suffer enough during the WW2 when so many of them got killed. More so than the Jews. Then the Russians killed some more and now they are dying from H1N1. Leave them alone and let them live their lives in peace for once.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Why would the U.S. start this by killing Ukrainians? I would have picked a few other nations to have done it to first. Using a Bio weapon on them just doesn't make sense. Plus I don't recall Hemorrhagic Pneumonia being something you get from Swine flu, is it? Sounds like a very bad thing to happen to your Lungs, drowning in your own blood, pretty nasty.

If this is a mutation of an Influenza strain, we could be in for some bad times.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by pavil]

I don't think it is the U.S.. Multinational elites are doing this. Probably the last group of people anyone would ever imagine is behind all of this.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I live in Orange County, CA. My dad works as a doctor at University of California Irvine Medical Center. I'm talking about the hospital not the school. Swine flu is a national medical emergency in the US right now. Doctors amongst other important people are one of the first to get vaccinated. So why the hell hasn't the hospital where my dad works or the one by my school received the vaccines yet?

A friend told me yesterday that she knew a 7-year old that died from swine flu within 3 days.

COULD THIS REALLY BE A BIOLOGICAL WEAPON?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
You can use 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide to kill most viruses, however you have to mix it down to 3%. Handling it at 35% requires caution as it is corrosive, it is also Very effective. It can be mixed with drinking water and taken orally to increase O2 in the blood that will help kill most pathogens. You can bathe in it and most importantly inhale it daily or as needed. Plenty of data regarding its uses;

35% Food Grade H2O2. Can personally verify positive results.

This was the best price found.

purehealthsystems.com...

Good information about H2O2.

www.earthclinic.com...

educate-yourself.org...

www.agriorganics.com...

www.earthclinic.com...

Engineering Balance.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Balance09]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The numbers don't seem to add up. According to the article, this new flu (or virus) is ten times more lethal than ordinary flu. OK, but then they're saying only 30 people died from it? Out of about a million infected people? Those are great odds. Most other sources I've read claim that over 100 people have died in Ukraine, which is still great odds when you consider that a million people have fallen ill.

In the US, we lose maybe 20,000 people a year to flu. The incidence of flu during an epidemic is roughly 1/3, meaning that 1 person in 3 winds up getting the flu at some point during the epidemic. So you've got (in the US) about 100 million people getting the flu, and 20,000 people dying from it. That's 20 deaths per 100,000, or 200 per 1,000,000.

So far in Ukraine, fewer than 200 have died, out of close to a million people. But let's call it an even 200, just to make the math easier. 200 deaths out of a million flu cases, is just about the average number. This mortality rate isn't ten times greater than normal flu; it's not even slightly greater. It's just about the same.

So, where are they getting this information? How can they say it's ten times deadlier, then quote numbers that show that it's no deadlier at all?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The amount of deaths from this outbreak in Ukraine don't seem to be killing the amount of people you would see in a "Bioweapon". If someone were to make one, you would think the number of deaths would be a little larger than 0.05% of total infected, right?

Not to say that someone within this whole Swine Flu debacle isn't working on it,(I have my suspicions too). But wouldn't you think this particular event would have a much bigger impact?

What nearly 500,000 (or over) infected and a few hundred dead? Do the math, it doesn't add up.

If it were something like 20-30% I would be yelling "bio-weapon".

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Prove_It_NOW]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
To those of you skeptical of OP,

You have to admit it's a bit odd that this 'plague' breaks out in the midst of all this H1N1 insanity.

A bit TOO odd.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Here some more information !

www.youtube.com...

Regards,

Danny (The Netherlands)

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

I agree. For many years I laughed about chemtrails, until I started to see a pattern in getting sick after being sprayed.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
[This has helped so many people already. I can't stop telling people to check it out.
No way .
Go here

SWINE 11

[edit on 12-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Prove_It_NOW

The 200 plus deaths in the Ukraine have occurred within the last two weeks, you can't compare it to the numbers recorded in other countries for an entire season.

There is little doubt that something odd is going on here, especially considering the genome sequences are being withheld.
But the Sorcha Faal info is DISinfo.

It would seem to indicate there has been a change in the virus.

The hemorrhagic pneumonic symptoms appear to resemble the fatalities of the 1918 Spanish flu.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by squiz]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

Hey Squiz, the Sorcha Defaal info, does that include whatever has been mentioned about Josheph Moshe?

Thanks,
-really

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The problem I have with this article is that Nigeria does no have any combat-ready jet fighters!
From this article dated 9th May:

Even in this year's N54.133 billion NAF budget allocation, a chunk has been earmarked for the refurbishment of the aircraft. A breakdown shows that the sum of N841.9 million has been earmarked for international training, N1.9 billion for aircraft fuel cost, N7.059 billion for supply of 12 new F-7NI combat aircraft, three FT1 trainee aircraft and N6.319 billion for refurbishment of 1MI-35P helicopter, 1C-130 aircraft, 5 DO-228 AC and reactivation of 5G-222 aircraft, 6 Alpha jets AC, 2 Super Puma helicopter, 19 L-39 ZA and N2.6 billion for aircraft maintenance,.

Weekly Trust gathered that the N7.059 billion for 12 new F-7 is part of the controversial three-year-old N30 billion contracts awarded to a Chinese company for the supply of the aircraft and 3 FT1 Chinese trainee aircraft. So far, despite their inclusion in the budget, Weekly Trust gathered that only three F-7 and one Augusta 109 light utility/attack helicopter are expected to be delivered by the end of the year in spite of the fact that over N25 billion obligations had been made by the Federal Government thereby leaving a balance of N5 billion.

allafrica.com...

Edit:
I suppose this is an inconvenient fact that get's in the way of a great story.

[edit on 12/11/2009 by deltaalphanovember]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

You're correct about the numbers I didn't include the seasonal average. It's spread seems fast, like it's highly contagious, but I still thinking more would be hospitalized or dead by a bioweapon. It seems sort of slow moving even for a few weeks. Maybe the cases are also under reported.

I did watch a recent series of films by this guy www.youtube.com... .

It was very interesting and I'm still going through it. He seems to know what he's talking about. He seems to think there is some sort of cabal set on poisoning a percent of the population. His linkage to certain characters and companies is interesting.

I don't know if he has been determined "disinfo".

The story on the downed aircraft is scary, but I have to research it more to confirm it's a genuine story. I'll keep track of it.

Additionally , I don't trust anything this Sorcha Faal person says.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Prove_It_NOW]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by really

No, just to the claims that the plane was caught with bio weapons and the plane was fitted to dispense them.

The plane was grounded and inspected, I''ll try to find the original news stories.

However there is a discrepancy with the Moshe story, The Biomed profile of Joseph Moshe Bar is not the same man.
I don't think a microbiologist dealing in bioweapons would have an online profile. I'm not saying it should be disregarded no way! just lookin for the truth.

I also thought H1N1 was a manufactured virus for political and monetary reasons, now I'm considering something much more.
It has sequences from the 1918 strain, that was extinct. They replicated it, now bits turn up in this virus.

It would take only three mutations, the exact ones though, or a more likely scenario would be the recombination of the PB1 gene.

Then we are in serious trouble in the waves to follow. 1918 flu started exactly like this as a mild condition. Some research shows it may have actually emerged in 1916. So it's just the beginning, hopefully it will turn into something more benign but Ukraine at the moment is suggesting otherwise.

The PB1 in the current strain is incomplete, and also is known to inflame viral infection to cause hemoragic pnuemonia.

The on sett can also cause heart attack that would probably not be recognized as such.

But the fact it's hit the young and healthy with rapid hemorrhagic pneumonia sounds exactly like the cytokine storm of the 1918 strain.

I think this is the most troubling, it may have mutated. That and the fact that the sequences are long overdue for public inspection. Along with the MSM's baffling silence, I thought for sure they'd jump on it to heighten the scare to push the vaccine.

There has been some evidence of small changes but it's got to the Ukraine and possibly changed. Or activated in the lab and released via aerosol. A minor change could have a big impact.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Here we go, this is one of the sources for the disinfo piece.
Not to say that something is not amiss with all this, we need to stay focused.

ibnlive.in.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
but I still thinking more would be hospitalized or dead by a bioweapon. It seems sort of slow moving even for a few weeks. Maybe the cases are also under reported.

Very true, but what if it's been a bioweapon from the start? a benign strain lacking a complete PB1 sequence. Destined for recombination. No one is to blame except nature.

Except for the fact this is obviously a "mock up file" a lab virus. None of the associated strains have been in circulation since 2000 not even in north American pigs either. They've been in a freezer. And of course the replicated 1918 sequences.

A deadly flu like the Spanish flu would still only take about 3% of the infected. I've heard virologist suggest that a best case scenario would be 5 to 20 million, but probably more like 80 million or more.
A easily human transmissible H5N1 would be absolutely devastating, lucky Baxter didn't pull it off eh?

A immediate lethal virus would take out many initially but a deadly virus would kill it's hosts too quickly and not have the means to travel far and wide. And leave obvious evidence.

Just speculating of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join