It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected Hemorrhagic Pneumonia Outbreak Hits Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifENcircleS
I am actually just sharing new news that may or may not be true. I have been following this closely because I have many friends and family in the region that say this is suspicious, to say the least. Most info I have heard is first hand but I felt it important to share a related news story. "Excited" is not the word for this. Terrified is more closely attributed to my feelings on this matter.

LifENcircleS

Did they give a height at which these "alleged chemicals" were being sprayed?

Because, I juste examined the wind speeds for the Ukraine, and those winds were quite strong meaning any release of chemicals or otherwise would have kind of ended up in Turkey, the Caspian Sea and also Western Russia.

90 knots winds are quite fast dont you agree?

Now, if the article had claimed some evidence of a drinking water supply being spiked with a chemical or biological agent, then I think it might be more plausible

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

BAXTER ADMITS CONTAMINATING 72 KILOS ON MAIN STREAM TELEVISION

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Sounds like Dengue.

My brother was confirmed to have had this years back and he had rashes all over his body for around 6 or so days til it subsided with the help of some medication. Another person that I know had this before and required a platelet transfusion because she allegedly ignored the flu-like symptoms for a longer period of time without medication since it's just a flu and was in a very bad state. She got the transfusion and was fine afterward.

None of them got the shot of course since they got sick but it can be fixed with modern medicine. No need for some seedy vaccine.

Both were from a mosquito bite.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Unregistered

Yeah but dengue in a cool temperate climate? Im not sure where you are, but Ive never heard of Dengue in cool areas, only in the tropics. We had a big outbreak over here when I was living in Cairns a few years back

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifENcircleS
This is an important piece of information and the fact that the Chinese are accusing the U.S. of this out loud is very important. Soon it will not matter because the U.S. is doing this already and my best guess is that this is either a test of their depopulation attempts or it is the real thing! This year could be the end for a good percent of humanity. Maybe the U.S. is going to depopulate the planet in advance of 2012 so that there will be a more manageable number of citizens to control when they announce the existence of the Deep Underground Military Bases that they built for the continuation of the human species. Let me know what you think. This is too important to be swept under the carpet!!!

LifENcircleS

Who the devil would trust our elites enough to go into what is really deep dark cave with them? If they are using bio weapons ,it is not because they want to save us; they want us to die. Most people if they knew a comet was a day away from hitting earth would not kill people. They would just let nature take its course.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by eradown]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me, if there is some truth behind these claims. The whole behaviour of WHO, governments, media and pharmaceutical industry is more than a little bit fishy.

I tried to verify the chemtrail source, but was unable to locate it via advanced google search. Here the results:
www.google.de... &as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_qdr=all&as_occt=any&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&safe=images

Here a link to the actual southafrican website, which is claimed to be the first source, to break the chemtrail/downed airplanes story.
fto.co.za...

Maybe my search skills are just crappy. If someone has more luck, please post your link to the original source.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LifENcircleS

I think the time may be near that people start standing up to those that are responsible for causing the deaths of so many people for there own self gain. If this stuff is true I hope to god these people are found and proven to be guilty and tortured in a grisly way like quartering or something along those lines or maybe even something a little slower and more painfull. Seriously how can stuff like this happen without someone besides innocent people taking all the fallout. Stuff like this makes me sick and I can't believe that people can be so sinister to murder innocent people. Sorry if I'm being a bit graphic but man this stuff really gets my blood pumping.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensdoexist

I think the time may be near that people start standing up to those that are responsible for causing the deaths of so many people for there own self gain. If this stuff is true I hope to god these people are found and proven to be guilty and tortured in a grisly way like quartering or something along those lines or maybe even something a little slower and more painfull. Seriously how can stuff like this happen without someone besides innocent people taking all the fallout. Stuff like this makes me sick and I can't believe that people can be so sinister to murder innocent people. Sorry if I'm being a bit graphic but man this stuff really gets my blood pumping.

no comment sorry!

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Applesandoranges]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Chemtrails are a slow death... you know to shorten the average life span and to make people too weak to fight. The Swine flu is a faster method, but I'm still not to sure why it's being hyped up so much.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I'm thinking people might want to be demanding where Joseph Moshe is. Just too weird. Way too weird.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Here's something i found in the india times, looks like it is referring to the plane in question...

timesofindia.indiatimes.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Rule one: Never attack your enemy in winter! So War Before March next year is most likely unrealistic.

What sanctions are you going to put on Iran that’ll work. Sanctions have never worked unless you “hell” bent on starving the people of the country as well. Which they’ll never do.

North Korea has had all types of sanctions on them for years, it has not effected them very much. They still got their Bombs, still shouting out loud and threatening instability

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensdoexist

I am with you 100%!!! Anger and rage is all I feel when I think about how a small group of people are sitting there preparing to kill others in cold blood...GRRRRRRR...But honestly what can we do other than try t survive it all and be on top when its all said and done...

LifENcircleS

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Yeah what they need over there is allot of onions,.. Yep they all should be sniffin onions to deal with dat Pneumonia

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Just got this article and video of the Ukrainian air force visiting Fresno,CA. on Nov. 6th 2009 to do some training with the National Guard, hope they washed their hands after the visit...

abclocal.go.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The planes were indeed grounded, weapons where found on one, medical equipment on the other I think. Not too sure but the real news articles concerning this can be found.

There is a real story here but..

All the rest that pertains to biowarefare stems from the infamous Sorcha Faal. Say no more.

It really irritates me, there does appear to be a conspiracy here, but crap like this is nothing but disinfo and actually helps hide the truth.

Also it seems the Moshe story is suffering from internet rumors, I'll try to add more later. The internet biomed profile appears to be a different Joseph Moshe. Different age and they look different too.
I do believe the on the ground reports of spraying are accurate though.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by squiz]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The info on the writer of that story is at the bottom of his article. He is a credible writer, leftish perhaps, but credible. The article itself I read through Rense.com the other day. I skimmed it, but I don't recall the part about the aircraft. I'll check the text of the article from Rense. Plus, I have the author's email address. Be back later.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
It's the same story everywhere word for word, originally from Sorcha Faal.

The reports of spraying were from small light planes and helicopters not military cargo planes.

And yes there are many cases of hemorrhagic pneumonia but there are multiple causes for hemorrhagic pneumonia.

Again this is internet rumor, the reporters can't tell the difference between the confirmed tested numbers and the vastly different suspect cases and unconfirmed ones.

They present it like there is only a small number of H1N1 cases.

There is only a small number because only a small number have been tested.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by squiz]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Why would the U.S. start this by killing Ukrainians? I would have picked a few other nations to have done it to first. Using a Bio weapon on them just doesn't make sense. Plus I don't recall Hemorrhagic Pneumonia being something you get from Swine flu, is it? Sounds like a very bad thing to happen to your Lungs, drowning in your own blood, pretty nasty.

If this is a mutation of an Influenza strain, we could be in for some bad times.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by pavil]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

The article under that name and author is on Rense.com as of 11-11-09.
The aircraft are mentioned, but given that somebody in retelling those details had to put explanatory words into what appears to be another author's direct quote, we have to assume that the first teller was not a reporter because of the of the later writer's need to explain the situation better.

And I have to ask, so one plane in messing around the Indian-Pak border and another is down in Nigeria??? And the Chinese, then, get the inside dope and want some answers? It don't add up at this stage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join