It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen Suffers rare illness after H1N1 Vaccine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Virgina Teen is diagnosed with Guillain-Barre syndrome after receiving the H1N1 shot.

A 14-year-old Virginia boy is weak and struggling to walk after coming down with a reported case of Guillain-Barre syndrome within hours after receiving the H1N1 vaccine for swine flu.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 11-11-2009 by OpenYourHead]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This disgusts me.

And yet people still blindly do what they're told.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It's quite possible the teen already had it and the vaccine just added fuel to the fire.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I haven't even been looking at all, and this is the second person I've came across being completely debilitated by the vaccine. Two is a very small percentage, but I have to think there are more that I haven't seen or aren't mainstream.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well, this is just the tip of the iceburg. People are going to be getting much more sick from this, then they are going to start dropping like flies. I for one am not getting the vaccine, but eventually my gov't is going to try and force me. However, I still won't.

LIVE FREE OR DIE

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think the key phrase here is "rare illness," and is what should be focused on.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Guillain-Barre syndrome is congenital and can be triggered by something like an immune system to influenza.

Note was just diagnosed with the syndrome not that the vaccination caused it.

M

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
better than dying from swine flu.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by STFUPPERCUTTER

I would like to thank you STFUPPER for your clearly well thought out, eloquent, thought provoking post. However I must ask, how do you know that suffering from Guillain-Barre syndrome is better than dying from the swine flu? If you really believe this to be true, I then must ask do you even know what Gullain- Barre syndrome is? Personally if I had to choose a death between the two, I will choose less suffering and take the swine flu for $1000 Alex!

Educate yourself www.ninds.nih.gov...

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I will say that dying would be a drag. however the H1N1 could only give you a runny nose and the craps. So with that being said, I'd take my chances at getting the swine flu which is no more deadly than the regular flu. rather than take a vaccine that is poison, and could wreck you for life.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Swine flu is proving to be no more deadly than regular flu.

Guillain-Barre syndrome is a good deal more deadly than swine flu.

The best way to immunise yourself against swine flu is look after your health and catch it. If it later mutates to a more virulent version, having actually caught a previous version will give you far better immunity than a vaccine against the milder version will.

An intelligent government would take the far cheaper, safer and more effective course of immunising us all with a pharmaceutical dose of D3, encouraging the farming of garlic, onions and lemons, and providing free ascorbic acid/sodium ascorbate to everyone.

A healthy, non-medicated population can work hard and produce wealth for a country. Keeping the population healthy through natural methods is the only economically rational course.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Originally posted by Kailassa
Swine flu is proving to be no more deadly than regular flu.

In fact it is less deadly. But yeah.

I know few people (and suspect that myself also - altho I never bothered to go diagnosized) that have had swineflu. Nothing exceptional, quite a bit like the normal seasonal flu.

I think that the '76 vaccine also caused symptoms like this, if I recall correctly.

-v

top topics

join