It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Appalachian Bigfoot - Video (8/11/2009)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The good news is it's been a while since our last Bigfoot video clip.

The bad news is - it's a blobsquatch. (Who would have guessed?
)

The worse news is - Tom Biscardi's name is mentioned. Although he isn't directly involved with the video clip, he is now after the clip and/or Bigfoot in that area.

Sigh. I wish Biscardi would take up stamp collecting or anything other than Bigfoot hunting, because he does the field of study NO GOOD.

Anyway, here we go:

Dauphin County, Pa. - A Dauphin County man, who wishes to remain anonymous, says he may have caught images of Bigfoot with his flip-cam.

He says he was hiking the Appalachian Trail with his wife back in October when he came across what looked like a fort. He started filming, and says that's when he started hearing strange noises.

"You can actually hear it go 'huh-ah,' like a monkey. I mean, deep in the lungs," he said. "I panicked. The sounds were loud and they freaked me out, to be honest with you. I told my wife we need to get out of here. There's something up in these woods."
"This is raw footage," says Biscardi. "This is the real deal. You've got to understand, I've been doing this for 36 years, and this is the ultimate - to finally come across one of these beasts. And here it is roaming up in these mountains."

Source

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0841e29e897c.jpg[/atsimg]

From the still image, it's very interesting, but the (Youtube) video quality is simply to bad to come to any worthwhile conclusion.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Blobsquatch indeed.

Doesn't look "beefy" enough for me, to class it as a bigfoot.

I would probably say hoax, especially if Biscardi says it's real

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
It seems as though it could be legit, but I am not a bigfoot expert, nor have I ever seen one in real life. However, It is pretty convincing, so star and flag.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
In the footage shown I can't see the captured frame, I ask why?

Is it just a trick of the light?

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Koka]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Koka

Probably because they don't show the whole video, including the part that actually shows bigfoot. They said it's hard to see just watching it, so a frame was put out.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Does no one remember the Georgia Bigfoot? Come on now.

That was the REAL DEAL! IT WAS AUTHENTIC! WAIT UNTIL IT THAWS, THEN YOU'LL SEE!

This one is even worse than that one.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Koka

If you watch the whole video, the newsreader woman says that the frame is indeed from the video - she saw it - the video was simply moving so fast, it's hard to spot (so we'll have to take her word for it?).

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I dunno. I watched that video over and again and I do not see that scene, the one depicted in the still shot, in the moving video itself.

It looks to me like it was captured from a part of the video not shown on air.

Since I haven't seen it move, I would conclude its just light playing off of a tree stump.

The sound he describes sounds realistic, but as that is not on the video either, methinks this is all a hoax.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Whether discernible or not, why not just show the footage which was meant to have captured the alleged Bigfoot, let people decide for themselves, makes no sense at all to show footage that does not contain the actual frame they are using to promote the story.....

Hopefully the full video footage will become available at some point.

I did find another interesting video posted recently on Youtube:

I post for interest not because I believe it is further evidence.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Koka]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I grew up in the area of this "sighting" (it's Harrisburg, PA btw) and one thing that you should realize is it's definitely NOT any kind of wilderness up there. The Appalachian Trail is on top of a hill called Blue Mountain. It's not even tall enough to be considered a mountain - just a big hill. The trail gets ALOT of hikers/visitors/walkers every day. There's power-lines that cut through and radio towers along the range. If there was truly a legendary and elusive creature in the area there would be a ton of sightings I would imagine.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
looks like a leaf too me! lol u can tell its in front of the log look on by the waist area! lol

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
that hiker probley got shook and never heard wildlife before!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Thats not a blobsquatch, its an invisiblesquatch. Nope, I don't see it either.

I can't even see the horizontal branch from the screenshot?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
It's a interesting video but I'll be taking this with a pinch of salt until some further developments are confirmed.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
i lived up there in the Harrisburg, Hershey, Middletown(three-mile-island)
regions of DAUPHIN County PA
en.wikipedia.org...

with some 459 persons per sq. mile, a bigfoot would be hard pressed to fashion a secluded lifestyle in that area of the 'rolling hills' of that portion of the Appalachians... not to mention discovery by the many hunters when the hunting seasons begin.

just an observation, i'm not raining on any believers parade.

top topics

join