It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from HanoverFat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
hey guys. Ive been reading ATS for a few weeks now, really like what i see and its now my favourite place for alternative topics.

I consider myself a nice mix of sceptic and believer, i am open to discussing even the most outrageous ideas with an open mind.

Ive been interested in alternative viewpoint for some time now, but i'd my eys were opend for the first time last november. I heard once it sometimes take a really bad event in someones life to realise the difference between idios kosmos and koinos kosmos, which is what i feel happend to me.

My interests are in order: Philosophy, Spirituality and the truth behind world events.

IMO the world is in the middle of an awakening which i can see all around me everyday and am glad to be apart of. ATS can be an influential factor in this paradigm shift of the mind. What i love reading here is the way peoples ideas are discussed rationally and logically with creative criticism.

Now im gonna post like crazy so i can share my ideas with you all.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Welcome

There's plenty to read here, muchos to learn

Remember...

Don't believe the truth.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
HanoverFat? Is that you Hanover Fiste, ala Heavy Metal.

Or just coinkadinkal?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hello,

Loads of interesting posts and comments on this site.
I too have felt my eyes open recently and it seems as though the world keeps bring things to you now, ...at least it does to me.

From one noob to another welcome!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Thanks. I try to not believe the lies and find my own truth

Just watched the introduction vid, v.g.

can someone suggest some things to check out for a new member, maybe a guide thread for getting around the site!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Horselover Fat is a translation philip k. dick use for his name in his book Valis.
"Horselover" echoes the Greek etymology of the name Philip, while in German, Dick's surname means "fat".

And i seemed to have misspelt it
lol.

I'll think of a really cool reason for the spelling, but tbh if i had remembered the correct spelling i would have picked something different!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HanoverFat

welcome aboard! explore the site and have fun. If you have any questions or need any help, just feel free to ask

Scooby Doo...

top topics

join