It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are you usually when posting on ATS/BTS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I get to ATS on my home computer right in my living room, when I am traveling I take my laptop, and go wireless.

I am an addict what do you expect, ha, ha, ha,

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Wow, its amazing how many people just dont work while they are supposed to be... How damaging ATS/BTS must be for the world economy... The problem, however, with posting from work is i cant chat, cant view videos, or listen to sound. also half the sites are blocked... but hey getting paid $20 an hour to surf the net aint bad at all.../

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a chair in texas.

bwahahaharahar /strongbad laugh

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
at home... always.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
at home and at school

the problem at school is i get this said alot ''peter are you on the internet, close it down and do some work'' :shk:

teachers take the fun out of life

[Edited on 5-9-2004 by UK Wizard]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard
at home and at school

the problem at school is i get this said alot ''peter are you on the internet, close it down and do some work'' :shk:

teachers take the fun out of life

[Edited on 5-9-2004 by UK Wizard]

i get that all the time at college :shk:

damn UK education system

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Me- im at home- i had a about 5 months worth of sitting on my harris- being on ats lol- not ive gotta get over my addiction- as i start college- but i will always be at home when im on ats.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
In the past I posted substantially more on ATS than BTS to the extent of my BTS time being almost non existent.. I have recently started hanging out on BTS a bit more though so I would say it has become more equal now.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I check it from either work or home. But mostly work, because when I'm home I'm too busy playing City of Heros.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I don't know for the most part if I'm able to post here on school, however I usually post on all the boards on Abovetopsecret.com, whereas here I like to chat since its' funner to do that

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join