It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tabloid Trash Beat: Obama Collapses Under The Strain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

"By all accounts, the president was yelling about he's under attacking from all sides, until he suddenly got dizzy, went quiet and slumped forward on his desk," says a source. "He's had a lot of dizzy spells lately, but this was the most terrifying. He'd never actually collapsed before.

rightwingnews.com...

I AM WELL AWARE THIS IS A TABLOID and I'm not using it as a source.

That being said I do have a question;
How can they write this if it's not true?Isn't that slander or liable?
If they are lying can't they be sued?
Just wondering.
For the record I don't ever read this rag
I saw it in line at the 7-11

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
They could attempt to sue, sure; but all in all since they got it from a "source" then they can either be right or wrong. As in this source may just be made up and they told a little story and nothing more. If it is correct then not many will believe it anyway since it didn't get put on any media network. So safe to say that this is just ... that.
If you'd like to believe it heh, go for it. If not then just shrug it off cause I don't trust much of any press these days - just like statistics... grains of salt.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I was just thinking that Obama looked a bit ragged in a recent photo when I compared it to a mental image of him before being in office.

Being President is stressful to begin with. Add in the bad economy and having to fight to get your stuff through Congress (in which your party supposedly controls) and I'm not surprised that even a rumor of this happening is spreading around.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Man, I cant believe you would discredit tabloids! Don't you know thats where the Men In Black get their information? Sheesh!

If Obamas fainting, looks like his double Nancy Pelosi will be working some overtime!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by treemanx

Funny and I love your avatar great movie.and I meant no disrespect to the MIBs

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
But can they print it if it's not true?I can believe it,he's got to be under a lot of stress.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by genius/idoit]

new topics

top topics

join