It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It could only happen in America ! a email circulating may be harsh not my intent.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

you got to be kidding me you flame me then run off?

i don't hate women or beat them.
yet you clearly claim i do!!!
sir you are misguided.

You can't explain your own word's.

Will i beat you down if i caught you drunk driving and killed a baby?
Hell yes i would.
Will i beat MY OWN brother half to death if he done same thing?
Hell yeah probably beat him worse.

and yes he was a illegal Mexican... unlike you i happen to know what im talking about.
i was there and read my local paper..
to bad they don't have a archive to show you online.

But your still beating a dead horse..
it was the point of the story man...

i proved statisticly your wrong... that 95% of homocide warrants are for illegal mexican's..in la.

but bye ..BTW I DON'T HATE WOMEN OR BEAT THEM..JUST THE SOB'S THAT KILL BABY'S AND WOMEN IN CAR WRECKS DRUNK.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

you got to be kidding me you flame me then run off?

i don't hate women or beat them.
yet you clearly claim i do!!!
sir you are misguided.

You can't explain your own word's.

Will i beat you down if i caught you drunk driving and killed a baby?
Hell yes i would.
Will i beat MY OWN brother half to death if he done same thing?
Hell yeah probably beat him worse.

and yes he was a illegal Mexican... unlike you i happen to know what im talking about.
i was there and read my local paper..
to bad they don't have a archive to show you online.

But your still beating a dead horse..
it was the point of the story man...

i proved statisticly your wrong... that 95% of homocide warrants are for illegal mexican's..in la.

but bye ..BTW I DON'T HATE WOMEN OR BEAT THEM..JUST THE SOB'S THAT KILL BABY'S AND WOMEN IN CAR WRECKS DRUNK.

Against the advice of my own better judgement, I am going to attempt to educate you on how your words have painted you as a misogynist. Please, try to follow along.

1. You said you would beat "ANY MAN" that did that. What about a woman? Would you beat "ANY WOMAN" that did that? My guess is no. Why? Because you have stated that you do not hate or beat women.

2. You have no problem hitting men, but claim not to hit women. Why? Because men are stronger? Because men are men and women are women? Because you see yourself as better than a woman? Really ask yourself why you wont hit a woman. Saying 'because it's wrong' isn't an answer, because I want to get into the real reason of why you might THINK it's wrong.

3. Yes, before you even ask the question, I am saying you are a misogynist because you would not hit a woman that killed a baby. If you do not treat women in the same way you treat men, you are a misogynist.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Sorry Hank but I think you've gone off on a rant with that one.. Your point is off the wall!

Its socially unacceptable to hit a woman on top of a myriad of other reasons... that doesn't make society sexist or misogynist.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

Sorry Hank but I think you've gone off on a rant with that one.. Your point is off the wall!

Its socially unacceptable to hit a woman on top of a myriad of other reasons... that doesn't make society sexist or misogynist.

On the contrary, our society was founded on misogynistic views that still resonate to this day. Really ask yourself why it is unacceptable to hit a woman. Any reason you come up with (besides the obvious.. that it is wrong to hit ANYONE) will bring you back to the flawed idea that a women is somehow less than a man. And THAT is a misogynistic viewpoint.

However, that is totally off the topic of silliness that is Nationalism.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join