It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN to have segment on Secret Societies Tonight 8pm ET !!! Everybody must Watch !!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I did a search on ATS, and on the internet... and I can find very little information regarding the program that airs tonight on CNN.

On Tuesday, November 10th at 8pm ET (7pm CT), Campbell Brown on CNN will be discussing about Secret Societies and if they have a huge influence in government, society, etc.

We all have to watch this.

I can't even find an advertisement for it on the internet, or find a listing for it in on CNN, but I've seen a commercial for the segment on CNN.

I'm sure they will try to downplay the whole subject, and debunk certain theories... but at least the MSM is finally shedding some light on the subject for the sheeple.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Modern Warfare 2 came out today dude!!! i'll be PVR'ing it hahaha, thanks for the heads up tho S&F

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'll keep this thread bumped up a few times until 8:00 pm ET...

I really want ATS to see this show.

It's interesting that CNN would do such a special... seems like TPTB had no choice but to address the millions upon millions of internet rumors floating around.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
it's on when V is on...what to do what to do?

but CNN replays their night time news shows all the time...any idea what time this would get a replay?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
it's on when V is on...what to do what to do?

but CNN replays their night time news shows all the time...any idea what time this would get a replay?

So all the conspiracy theorists will be watching V, and they won't watch this...

Great... just great.

I'll check the guide on my TV when I get home to see if it will be replayed.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
what channel is v on, i heard about that movie

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FightThePower

It's a TV show on ABC... and it appears to be foreshadowing the future

(kinda like the movie V did)

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
yea..its at an odd time and with no promotion.

if u find if it's being replayed let me know...i searched but came with nothing.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I did a search through the Comcast menu and didn't find anything relating to this. Looks to be the usual shows. Where did you get this information about it?
I would love to see it if anyone can find out anything.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by savageheart

Indeed. The CNN programming guide for tonight only gives us this:

Campbell Brown: Campbell talks about the reaction to Andre Agassi's admission to taking crystal meth and Martina Navratilova's harsh comments towards him.
Perhaps the secret society in question is a tennis racket?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It's obviously so secret that they can't even promote it!
Odd.....

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Rather than a statement, I'll ask the question.
A story on CNN about secret societies would be open, honest, informative, penetrating, revealing, cutting edge, or biased, debunking, calming, soothing, slanted, controlled?
To each his own, I'd rather boil water.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Really strange, on tivo.com, it doesn't provide any details on Campell's show and on my Windows Media Center, it simply says "no information available".

Well, I'm taping V on WMC and Campell on the Tivo - gotta love technology :-)

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Actually I saw an ad on CNN a couple of days ago. It was for a new show about conspiracy theories, it was going to be hosted by.............
Jesse Ventura of all people. I didn't catch if it was on CNN or some other channel just advertising on CNN. But I could have sworn he said he'd be talking about secret societies.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PowerSlave

I SAW THAT TOO AND FORGOT.

kind of thought it'd be the typical type of show like this though...no more different than the history channel or discovery ones.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
BTW:

Star & Flag for bringing it to our attention :-)

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Chances are, anything they'll mention, we already know.

I'm expecting lots of speculation, and a thorough whitewashing of the topic.

Perhaps they'll have Dan Brown on to gush about the pristine morals of the Masons.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by apotheosis

na, it will be an expose' and we will be on there telling all about good recipes for fried children and the like. We could even get Rachel Ray on there to tell you all how to do it in 30 minutes.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
They didn't even show it?

What the hell is going on?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
campbellbrown.blogs.cnn.com...

The Freemasons are one of the largest and longest surviving fraternal organizations in this country. Their membership includes some of the most powerful people in history. The Freemason’s reach and influence has led to conspiracy theories and accusations of behind-the-scenes manipulation. But why does so much mystery and suspicion persist around the group still today? We go inside tomorrow night 8P ET.

looks like it will be on tomorrow... I guess they thought 11-11 would be a more appropriate date to have a CNN special on Freemasons.

The advertisement I saw on CNN said it would be tonight.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join