It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can Masons run the world if they are such ineffective...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
How can Masons run the world if they are such ineffective communicators?

According to some of the conspiracy theorists her, Masons are always sending messages to each other using buildings and logos on products. This seems like a very inefficient and cumbersome means of communication.

If the average person wants to send a message to his friends or associates, he just sends them an email, text message, or makes a phone call. Seems pretty simple and effective.

If a Mason wants to send a message to his brethren, he has to get McDonald's to change its packaging to put a secret message on the Big Mac wrappers. Other masons have to somehow be given a cue to go and look at the new Big Mac wrappers. They then have to decipher the code on the Big Mac wrappers.

This seems pretty inefficient to me. Masons cannot be a threat to the rest of us. We have email and telephones. They are still sending messages to each other using advertisements and Washington DC architecture.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Depends, a picture can say 1000 words. Maybe, they use another language. i can tell you this, not all masons know or use this method. barely any. and do not believe everything you read about masons, although they have been infiltrated by the Illuminati, the individuals are unaware.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
Depends, a picture can say 1000 words. Maybe, they use another language. i can tell you this, not all masons know or use this method. barely any. and do not believe everything you read about masons, although they have been infiltrated by the Illuminati, the individuals are unaware.

this is amazing news! I have been searching for evidence that the Illuminati existed and here you seem to have a great deal of knowledge! Could you point me in the direction of some information showing how the Illuminati conceal themselves and where they meet? And about the individuals, who are they? is that a special group of masons?

What method do masons use to communicate? I mean barely any of them know how to use symbolism to communicate, they must use telepathy or something. Please let me know where to look for this info.

Thanks!

OP: turn the McDonalds M sideways and then let your eyes go blurry. Really scary stuff. I think it's the hidden secret we've all been looking for.

new topics

join