It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should D.C.Muslim Sniper Be Executed Tonight?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
people .. the talk is over... he is now dead.

he is now either lying in a box awating his journy to the worms... or he is partying with his virgins in martyr heaven!

one things sure... he aint suffering!

here are the quotes from @breakingnews's twitter posts on this..

@BreakingNews Virginia Correctional Department official says D.C. sniper Muhammad has been executed, pronounced dead at 9.11 p.m. EST.

@BreakingNews Beltway sniper John Allen Muhammad killed ten people and injured others around D.C. during a 3-week spree.

@BreakingNews D.C. sniper Muhammad did not have any last words before he was executed, according to witnesses.

also... how typicaly conspiricy! he died at 9.11pm! ... its almost like people do things on porpose to cause chat about it!)

[edit on 10-11-2009 by boaby_phet]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
When these psychos were on the loose it was pure insanity. EVERYBODY was scared. Kids were afraid to wait for the school bus, people were afraid to pump gas. I even remember after school sports and activities either being canceled, or conducted indoors in the entire DC metro are. These guys are terrorists.

I dont believe in capital punishment because I dont believe in a judiciary system acting in revenge. However, fear of death is the greatest deterrent to crime. Death is the one thing most men fear. Unfortunately this means we must follow through and kill murderers, but in all I think it is for the best.

edit to add: I believe the lethal injection takes several minutes to completely kill a man. If it was administered at 9:00 it would make sense that he died at 9:11.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by doctorvannostren]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I would like to thank everyone who participated in this thread. Yes, he is now in a place which he will never return. Sadly, I fear that this is only the beginning, stay vigilant, stay informed.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoghead cheese
Doesn't anyone else think that this was the fastest death row case in the last 40 years. I mean usually if you get the death penalty, you won't see execution until probably 13 or 15 years from the incident.

I thought the same thing. Seems awfully quick to me. Govt Cover up for something?

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Djdoubt03

I think out of most executions either in recent years or the ones in the near future this one will of had the maximum of public support. I think probably a lot of thought went into the timing for this one (BTW does anyone know how long ago the date was set?)...

Something I do find a little odd is that he was executed on Armistace day - or veterans day as it's more commonly known in the US - something mentioned regularly is that this guy is a veteran of the 1st Gulf war... If there is a message there I'm not really seeing exactly what it is. Mind you have I mixed my dates up? Yes I have, it's cos of the time difference, it was about 9pm on the 10th Nov? About 3am on the 11th here, still it's close.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djdoubt03

Originally posted by hoghead cheese
Doesn't anyone else think that this was the fastest death row case in the last 40 years. I mean usually if you get the death penalty, you won't see execution until probably 13 or 15 years from the incident.

I thought the same thing. Seems awfully quick to me. Govt Cover up for something?

Not to stir the pot, but when the events came down in the first place, were there not issues of mind control being discussed? Though I don't really buy into the whole Project Monarch type of scenario, I'm surprised the subject didn't resurface this time around.

Would that sort of thing have provided extenuating circumstances? Simply a question...not furthering the capital punishment debate.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
John Allen Muhammad, convicted for the despicable cowardly murders, was denied clemency. He will be executed tonight by lethal injection. For me, it is not important that he is a mulim. He might as well be an atheist, Jew, Buddhist, Hindu, etc What is important to the Christian, is that another life will be taken by man. Life imprisonment is justice enough. Let G_D take him from there. Sadly, the young children of the slaughtered innocent victims will witness this horrible act. What good can come out of this?

It is obviously VERY important to you that he is a muslim otherwise you wouldn't put it in the title.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
All hail Allah - and here's another one of your moron followers - take'm back cause we don't want'm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
how does that make any sense? what if i were to say, i want your head on a spike because you stepped on an ant hill?

Not very logical is it.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I too live in Northern Virginia, and was here when the shootings were taking place. It was strange. For a very long time there was a different feel to everything when you walked outside. The fear was tangible it ran so thick through the DC metro area. I was eating at an establishment called Logan's in Manassas, Virginia when Dean Meyers was murdered at a Sunoco station directly across from the restaurant, simply pumping his gas.

Mind control, huh? Are there some of you who really just believe a single human being (or in this case a pair) is not capable of being malevolent? Does there have to be mind control involved? Oh, or I bet Muhammad was subject to M-K Ultra testing. He couldn't have just said to himself "You know what? I feel like murdering innocent people.". Is that so scary for you lot to handle? That some people kill for no accessible reason, or easily explainable purpose?

I hate to inform you, but a long time before the American Government, or the British Crown or the western world even, people were committing horrendous acts of murder and terror upon other human beings. A small percentage of the populace of this blue rock have the capacity to be savage beasts, not needing anyone to control their minds toward murderous intent.

My advice? Grow up.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by hungrydirt

Oh, I hear you. Let me express my regrets that you were affected by this madness when it evolved.

Now, I am not going to argue that folks can't just be evil...or that this whole thing was anything more than a bad man doing bad things. Nor am I trying to remove his culpability. I only bring it up as I recall some discussion of the MK ULTRA mind control issues at the time, and I was curious where they had gotten to in the wake of the execution.

This is, after all, a conspiracy site.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I wasn't necessarily responding to your post, just the idea behind a few of them.

Tragedy, especially when it happens on a massive scale, seems to fall prey to this same argument repeatedly. Cho was under the influence of mind control. So was Nassan. So was Muhammad. So were the Columbine shooters. Oh yeah, and all of those terrorist videos? Mind control. Same with those people that died on the planes that hit those buildings in New York. They were all under the influence of mind control.

See where I'm heading with this? It's the exact opposite of "denying ignorance". It's labeling a tragedy a conspiracy for the sake of softening it's implications. You're taking the responsibility out of human hands; human hands that could reach out and harm an innocent person at random any time of the day, and putting them in the big bad claws of this maleficent sector of the government or worldwide population. Why? Because you can't see it; heck, you don't even know if it exists! But, isn't that better than walking down the street and thinking the man getting a cup of coffee from the newsstand in front of you could turn around and liquefy your skull with a sawed-off shotgun for no reason at all? Sure. But it isn't denying ignorance.

Again, this wasn't necessarily a response or critique of you or your post, but more of a general explanation behind the psychology of such claims.

They could have boiled Muhammad or let him live in jail for the rest of his life. I really have no desire to care.

Edit-To add, Mr. Canuck, when I say "you", it in no way refers to you, Mr. Canuck, but rather the ultra-paranoid crowd out there.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by hungrydirt]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
reply to post by sr_robert1

well dont worry your little american socks..

in a few hours the murderer will be dead, he will not care about a dam thing as he will be dead and habe no way of feeling anything!!!! And, if their IS such a thing as afterlife, in your abnoxious americhristian haze you have all forgot one main point.. he is not a christian .. he will no doubt be seen by alot of people as a martyr... and his religion treats martyrs very well in the afterlife.

right now, he is probably sitting in his cell, eating a really nice last meal thinking "bring on the virgins!!!!!"

Gooooo Death penalty!!!!

In my "abnoxious americhristian haze"? Wow! Aren't you jumping to conclusions. I'll inform you that I belong to no religion, nor do I believe in it.

BTW, I'm glad he's dead though, even though I think he deserved something a little more painful.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Seems about average to me-

There are 16 Virginia inmates (8 B, 7 W) on death row, 15 male, 1 female (W). The oldest is 59 and the youngest is 26. The average age is 36 years old.
Since 1991 the average length of time inmates have spent on death row prior to execution is 7.1 years. (Figure represents last 103 inmates executed)

Average time on death row of current inmates is 5 years. (Figure represents 16 Virginia inmates currently on death row)

link

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
He deserves the Death Penelty and Im glad they've finally got around to him. Killing eleven people and expecting to get life in prison is think is just silly.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join