It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should D.C.Muslim Sniper Be Executed Tonight?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
John Allen Muhammad, convicted for the despicable cowardly murders, was denied clemency. He will be executed tonight by lethal injection. For me, it is not important that he is a mulim. He might as well be an atheist, Jew, Buddhist, Hindu, etc What is important to the Christian, is that another life will be taken by man. Life imprisonment is justice enough. Let G_D take him from there. Sadly, the young children of the slaughtered innocent victims will witness this horrible act. What good can come out of this?

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The man is a calculating, cold blooded, homicidal maniac that rained terror upon the the Metro DC area for 3 weeks. I am just disappointed that it took this long to put him to death. The families of his victims can finally have peace.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Any Christian person will jump to say "this mans life shall not be taken" for it is not right in Christianity.

Do not blame, do not reward.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by gandhi]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Yes. Fry that sucker. He should have been taken out behind the courthouse and shot in the head the minute he was convicted. I was living in Northern Virginia and working in Maryland at the time he and his scumbag accomplice were shooting up the area. They killed a poor woman across the street from my office for no reason other than to make it less suspicious when they eventually got around to killing dude's ex-wife. The entire area was terrorized for weeks.

Kill him. Kill him dead, ASAFP.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
No, i think capital punishment is backwards and an easy way out. He should be locked up for life and made to pay for his time in prison through hard labour...in an ideal world anyway. So no he should not be executed because im not a proponent of capital punishment.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
It costs alot of money to house him for the rest of his life so I say yes.
If he doesn't like it then maybe he shouldn't have killed people.
I also don't like how he did it like a coward from a distance...not that there is a right way to do it but just hiding and eluding like that makes me say yes....he is worthy of death and not housing for the rest of his life.
I would rather spend the money on our future instead.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Hard Labor does not exist in this country anymore. It is not politically correct to put the scumbags to work. Instead they live in relative comfort with 3 meals, healthcare, education and plenty of free time at their disposal. All paid for by the kind and ever so generous US taxpayers.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

To be honest I think execution is an easy way out for killers like him. The best way is to throw them in a hole somewhere and let nature take its course over a period of months.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Exactly.
Think about it...we have to get up and go to work and be a slave to the grind but this guy would get to laze around all day and get a college education and watch tv and nap anytime he wants and get 3 meals a day he doesn't have to work for????
Sounds like a teenagers dream.
Thats too nice a life.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I think it should left to the victims familys to decide if he dies or not.Personally i would want him to rot in prison because thats just way to easy and die,but if i was in there(victims fam) shoes i would want him dead probably

Ps.They should give him the SAW movie treatment lol

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I actually am all for cruel and unusual punishment, i'd say take the POS and give him a few months of sadistic torture, then execute him. Maybe bamboo under the nails for a week, then whipping, then acid. Then take a day and let the famalies of the ppl he murdered get a go at him. We are all too soft on this kinda stuff, make him actually pay for the suffering he cause. Make an example out of him.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

I see your all for the New World Order *SNIP*

Insult removed. Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

wow,. ive normaly seen your posts and disagreed! on this one thought your bang on.

its as simple as " two wrongs dont make a right" .. im sure aging to death in a cell is much worse than a quick and easy death...

death is not a solution, its more like sweeping it under the carpet ... like, "oh, he is dead now , he has been punished"

fact is, when you die,,, you die ... you are no longer being punished when your dead!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged
I actually am all for cruel and unusual punishment, i'd say take the POS and give him a few months of sadistic torture, then execute him. Maybe bamboo under the nails for a week, then whipping, then acid. Then take a day and let the famalies of the ppl he murdered get a go at him. We are all too soft on this kinda stuff, make him actually pay for the suffering he cause. Make an example out of him.

Sterevoyaged, don't hold anything back now. Tell us how you really feel

Peace.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

What makes you think that? I am all for justice. This man getting a quick death is an easy way out and IMO is no way retrebution for the suffering he has caused. You subscribe to internet from a big company, you shop at wal mart, you eat at mcd's, you wear brand name clothes,, you drink coke, watch tv, etc...stop with the NWO bull, everything we do is for NWO, TPTB and big business, get off your high horse.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Hey, why post if you're not gonna post what you feel right?? Sugar coating is for suckers.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereovoyaged

Hey, why post if you're not gonna post what you feel right?? Sugar coating is for suckers.

I may not agree with you all the time, but I applaud your courage and candidacy.
That is the reason for your star!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

Somebody likes to jump to conclusions. i use the internet. period. the rest, i do not do. your perspective is making you think all others are the same as you. foolishness.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Thank you! I appreciate a good opinion anytime, without alternative opinions sites like this would not exists! Don't worry I've never based my opinions on whether people would agree with me lol Thanks for the stars btw!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Its not nice to start name calling.
We are all sheep in one way or another.
Do you buy gas or drive in a car or ride a bus?
Do you go to school and pay taxes?
Seriously...this is about the death penalty not the nwo....stick to the topic.
Make a new thread if you can't.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join