It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Surround Office Building Near Missouri Governor's Mansion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Police Surround Office Building Near Missouri Governor's Mansion

www.foxnews.com

EFFERSON CITY, Mo. — Police have surrounded a Jefferson City office building near the Governor's Mansion and employees have been told to remain in their offices with the doors locked.

An office worker who was evacuated from one of the lower floors says police told him there was a hostage situation. But authorities have not confirmed that.

The Governor Office Building primarily houses the staff of the Missouri Public Service Commission, which regulates utilities.

It also is home to the state's consumer advocacy office and a development finance board.

State employees in the buil
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
A viewer called KOMU-TV to say a hostage situation took place in the Governor's Building on Madison Street. Lt. Gov. Peter Kinder is sending accounts from his Twitter account saying snipers are on the roof of the Jefferson Building and negotiators are on the scene to speak with a suspect in the hostage situation.

Anyone local who has any insight on this?

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

I have just read from another source that it is confirmed that the governor and his staff are safe at the capitol building.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by OnTheFelt]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hmmm... First time post and I have no clue. I am from MO but Jefferson city is a bit aways away hehe. Living out in the boonies has few advantages for now; maybe more later...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Surprised no one has said this yet. FoxNews put together this whole story to support some sort of political gain. HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

No No just messing, Crazy times honestly its probably just a crazed former employee

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hey, lotsa people going Rambo this past week huh?
The hostage negotiator business is booming guys.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Someone over at the Mk Ultra facility must have spilled some coffee on the 'Activate' panel this week.

Pretty nuts being all the high profile issues in DC going on also right now. These things always seem to happen timely. I'm sure the MSM is going to eat it up and spark the gun debate in full gear. Good news for DC I guess.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Tyr Sog]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyr Sog
Someone over at the Mk Ultra facility must have spilled some coffee on the 'Activate' panel this week.

I totally just spit soda everywhere. You owe me a new laptop for making me laugh so hard haha.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
woops.

double post.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by angrymomma]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The news just said that it might be a false alarm. The cops are clearing the bulding floor by floor now. The cheif of police said that there is no evidence of hostage taking and there have been no shots fired. Stay tune

new topics

top topics

join