It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth - Who will tell us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I am tired of lies - about space, 9/11, religion - everything.

Surely someone will tell us the truth?

It won't be a Government, it won't be the military. I am hoping for someone to finally feel that they have to tell the truth - it will be a politician or someone from the military.

It will be someone who cannot bear the lies any longer.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Well.... There are many people like that already out there, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out Bob Lazar on google.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The truth is out there, but you must find it for yourself.

It's like a 100 piece jigsaw puzzle mixed with a 10,000 piece puzzle of bull. You must collect all the pieces to find the truth. Listen to everything, and believe nothing.

Once you have all 10,100 pieces, the truth really stands out.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

Truths and lies are part of the division. Everyone is divided: mentally, psychologically, spiritually. The division is the problem. The only truths you'll find are within. All the answers are there, you just need to ask the right questions.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

What happens to people who speak in public about what they consider to be the truth?

(Warning - some of these videos may be considered disturbing to others)

Heres an interesting list of casualties....

en.wikipedia.org...

Every single person on that list has a story to tell and just look at how many there are and thats not the whole list of people who have died, its nowhere near it.

Anyone who wants to tell the truth in the open or make a change has to be willing to risk their lives for it and they do.

If you want to find out the truth for yourself, you can still do that in safety for the time being but death is just a step on the road and it is going to come to us all.

[edit on 10-11-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by lagenese

I disagree,

Ask the right questions and the liars will lie.

I have asked the right questions to myself and have come up with nothing.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods."

Albert Einstein

"Believe those who are seeking the truth; doubt those who find it."

Andre Gide

"Whenever you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Arthur Conan Doyle

"We know the truth, not only by the reason, but also by the heart. "

Blaise Pascal

Believe nothing just because a so-called wise person said it. Believe nothing just because a belief is generally held. Believe nothing just because it is said in ancient books. Believe nothing just because it is said to be of divine origin. Believe nothing just because someone else believes it. Believe only what you yourself test and judge to be true. [paraphrased]

Buddha

"Chase after the truth like all hell and you'll free yourself, even though you never touch its coattails."

Clarence Darrow

"Nothing is easier than self-deceit. For what each man wishes, that he also believes to be true."

Demosthenes

"Most truths are so naked that people feel sorry for them and cover them up, at least a little bit."

Edward R. Murrow

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them."

Galileo

"My way of joking is to tell the truth. It's the funniest joke in the world."

George Bernard Shaw

"Falsehood is easy, truth so difficult."

George Elliot

"In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

George Orwell

"It takes two to speak truth -- one to speak and another to hear."

Henry David Thoreau

"Children say that people are hung sometimes for speaking the truth."

Joan of Arc

"It is one thing to show a man that he is in error, and another to put him in possession of truth."

John Locke

"I guess truth can hurt you worse in an election than about anything that can happen to you."

Will Rogers

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   

We are all divided, with different perspectives, different views, different beliefs, different experiences. When i talk about asking yourself the questions, i mean "knowing", or in other words, asking your higher self, your cosmic counterpart, the light you're issued from. It isn't easy, i'll admit it. But with practice, it becomes easier and easier.

I cannot transpose my experiences onto you for it would become a kind of philosophy. The biggest problem for mankind is the memory of the human race, which is filled with divisions. Just look at history and you will find many similarities (history repeating itself).

Another problem humans face is the manipulations we are subjected to. There are many kinds of manipulations, and one of the biggest one is the monetary system we are slave to. There is also the manipulation of the mind that is very sneaky, like for example, spiritual views, religions, philosophies, the occult sciences, the MSM, etc. Any systems of thought is filled with division. Our own unconscious process of thoughts is filled with divisions, which is better known as the polarity of conscience.

Peace

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
We always seem to focus on what is OUT THERE. We expect someone else to tell us what to do, what to believe and who to be. Never once do we look within ourselves for truth.

To answer your question.

Just look into a mirror.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
You will find that truth is only something you can find, as you all live in your own world.

Do not ever expect the news or anyone official to tell you any truths.

Thats why i do not want alien disclosure, why bother with it, if its not the truth we are getting. We will just have condescending, scum like michio kaku, talking down to us, like we cannot understand all things to do with the subject ourselves.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Call me cynical, but I think regardless of the facts or the people standing up to tell the truth... the truth is always going to be what the "controlling powers" want it to be.

Like the old saying, whoever wins the war gets to write history, as has been done!

I know in my gut that some people that have come forward have been made to look like wingnuts (no specific examples) were just trying to expose something.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by spellbound
I am tired of lies - about space, 9/11, religion - everything.

Welcome to the club I am sick of the Global Warming hoax myself .

Surely someone will tell us the truth?

In some cases the truth is seen subjectively . Take organised religion for example it is one persons tool for controlling the masses is another persons saviour . Any rational person would figure out that organised religion is just a tool for controlling the masses . If you try telling that to a person of faith you will be at a lost cause .

It will be someone who cannot bear the lies any longer.

You have to remember that for some people conspiracy theory's is there religion . They want to believe in such so badly that they will swallow any fanciful BS that is posted . It reaches a point where by anybody who disagrees with them is labelled a disinfo agent .

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Many posters have said it already. Look inside for the truth; just like the above poster that who thinks that "global warming" is a hoax, has prefixed believing in a certain way. Then all phenomenas are interpret according to that belief.

For example, if I believe 9/11 is a government coverup, my mind easily comes up with supporting evidence; instead, should I believe the terrorist were to blame, again it is easy to come up with evidence suggesting so.

Do not make presumptions, prejudices; do not adapt ideologies or beliefs. Be free and you shall see.

I am not saying this to insult, or to discredit one's opinion, but as an example. This is the way how our mind tricks us and prevents us to observe objectively.

Sincerely,

-v

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Nobody can tell you the truth. You know it unconciously but you have to manifest it conciously.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Jesus mentioned a "Pearl of Great Price."

Truth is that pearl. For those who have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge and a priority in life to find the truth---it is costly.

Jesus said "truth will set you free"...but, so far, the truth I see is very burdensome. It is ugly and sometimes terrifying.

I am "set free" as far as being a participant in the deceptions. I am "set free" by being aware of the tactics and the manipulations that are used. Many people are in bondage to the Lies.

Truth may cost your life. For some, it may cause your sanity.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Alethea]

new topics

top topics

join