It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm friends with an old fella who had top secret clearance, and he knows things..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'll be the first to admit, I understand the need for disclosure. That being said....you want this man to trust you with sensative and controversial information...knowing that the first thing you're going to do with it is post it on an internet website?

Kinda negates the whole idea of "trust", doesn't it???

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Reasonable, you have gotten a mix of suggestions I see.
Some are not as polite as should be in my opinion.

I suggest now that you talk to any of the moderators you see listed at the bottom of each page of this thread.

They will be able to help you. If you can't trust them you can't trust anyone here.

I will say that I have talked with old people that are near death and have nothing left to loose and they are not afraid of death.

In fact, death may be a welcome relief for some that have suffered for years mentally or physically.

I hope you know how to make it near impossible for your transmission to be tracked. That is fairly easy to do.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
We had a chat today and the hair was about to stand up on the back of my neck the way he was reacting. It's not that he had first hand info but it's his old war buddies with crypto and higher that let him in on things.

He probably went home and promptly told his wife, "Ya know, I know this kinda young feller who believes just about anything, so I told him that I could let him in on a few top secret subjects. "Man, you shoulda seen him drooling to get some information." "How far do you think I ought to take this Marge, before I let him know I was just messing around with him?"

He's probably just some old bored dude with nothing better to do!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I would definately not ask the "are we alone" question directly again but skirt around it. If he knows anything he will have already thought about what he could tell you.

He may be more comfortable telling you what other people have told him rather than things he was party to. For example, he may say "I know nothing of flying saucers but my collegue Bob Smith said he has been in one."

If you continue to question him about the same things he will probably never tell you. Let him do the telling.

You can use standard sales funnelling techniques to get people to give information, such as those described basically here: EyeOnSales.com

Of course if he tells you anything in confidence then it is up to your conscience whether you repeat it on here, even in a disguised way.

If they desired, agents could easily deduce who this guy is from your post on here. They may have already spoken to him if he knows any sensitive secrets.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I knew someone in who worked Crypto at the Pentagon for years (he retired from there). We worked together and became pretty close friends. This was not long after I had read “Behold a Pale Horse”, which I asked him about since I figured that he might have know the author, William Cooper. Cooper also claimed to glean his knowledge from being a Crypto at the Pentagon at the same exact time that my friend was. My friend not only had never heard of Cooper, but also explained to me that the book was BS because Crypto people never receive an entire message to decrypt, they only receive pieces of them.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunker or Bust

Star and flag for a very sensible reply.
Plus there remains the possibility that this gentleman has no BIG SECRET!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

Dorian you are just too funny!

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So many questions...

1. Is this guy legit? (Not the OP...the friend)

2. Is it really TS or S what he is telling you?

3. Why would you want to spill it on the net?

I currently hold a TS with CNWDI (nuke stuff) and I have a few things to share here. First off, half if not more will probably not believe me anyway so if you are one of those, press on...or come at me...either way is fine with me.

Does it ever occur to people that there are sometimes good reasons that we have the classification system? What if I was to tell you the true yield of one of my missiles. What would it honestly do for you? I see a few scenarios...

1. You get bragging rights that you know one little secret about a nuke.

2. You use this to make a bomb of your own and kill thousands

3. You sell this info to the enemy and they make a bomb to kill thousands

Are any of these worth my possible jail time or death for treason?

No...the fact is if I told you some of what I know it would probably bore you to death. I know all there is to know about the system I worked at in Minot and frankly a TS isn't that big a deal. I have a friend in Intel and one day during an exercise I was treated to listening in to some of his appointments. It was a snooze fest and the few things that did perk my ears up you NOR I really need to know anyway. Bear in mind I only heard the intel dealing with the nuclear program of this and other countries. Let's pretend a moment I spilled all of that to the internet. Now everyone in the world knows...do we really want our enemies knowing all this?

Not worth it to me...frankly I hope your friend says nothing...just IMO

-Kyo

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hard to know sometimes but I often remind myself that just because I would never make stories up just to fool someone - it doesn't mean others wouldn't... never underestimate others imaginations or deep desire to mess with your head...

I knew some lonely old bored dude myself who was a boyfriends father, had been pretty high up in the air force and had also been a psychologist...The stories He told me! I'll always wonder if they were true or not and I'll never know...

He said that he had worked for " the family "... The people who secretly control everything... That if I got " my # together" I could work for them too, that I should of been sent to "charm school" when I was younger... Anyone who has read up on the multiple personality mind controled slaves will see how his wording was a bit interesting...

Something about him was very believable and his son always backed up his stories as well... just walking in his house could make the hairs on the back of my head stand up... But then again maybe they were both in on some bull# game together.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nuncyjones

Did your boyfriend happen to have the initials J.A.A. and was he / his dad from the New Hampshire area? If so I we will send a car over in about 20 minutes don't go anywhere - this is for your own good - if not then nevermind.

Have a good day.

Dorian Soran

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Dorian you are very funny

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I think being a government agent would be cool

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
and for heavens sake, don't tell him your going to post it on the internet where it may be seen by millions!

No seriously, keep us posted! Be cool.

Tanks main!

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'll try and give you some real advice as I've been in the same boat.

I have real life relationships with quite a few people involved in medical research - virologists, microbiologists, some work for well known public health agencies.

When the swine flu pandemic began I was getting a lot of good info which I was told I could share but I was also told not to post any names. Some of the information would have gotten people into serious trouble or damaged careers.

I eventually stopped sharing their information completely after a few ATS members demanded I name names, post private emails for all to see and so on. The info was easy to evaluate on its own but ATS does have a rule about external content having to be attributed.

What I decided to do was take the info I'm given and use it to find answers elsewhere I can post here w/ links to the source (when I feel it should be shared).

Another work around is to find someone in the same field who shares the position or is giving the same information but is already doing so publicly, say on a blog or website of their own or in news media reports.

Posting inside information without being able to share the source or prove who the source is will be a waste of time. Sooner or later your credibility will be challenged and someone will demand you ID the source.

It's even possible people who do not want that information shared will be the very ones making the demands. They hope you'll be foolish enough to be goaded into giving up a name and they can plug that leak.

Its just not worth it, IMO. If he wants to share with you and accepts a promise of confidentiality from you then you must honor that promise. Don't break it for anyone for any reason. If its that important use his information to find other sources leading to the same conclusion and use that alternate path.

Don't ever promise a real insider you will keep his or her secrets and then betray that promise. No information is worth that betrayal and by doing so you bring that shame onto the entire community. Its usually not hard to be an honorable person and even when it is harder it is well worth it.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Good points. In the 1960s the CIA and MI6 had a spy in Moscow, a Colonel in military intelligence who was able to send the technical manuals for all of the U.S.S.R's nuclear missiles to the West.

Aerial footage of Cuba combined with the measurement of one of the missiles allowed Kennedy to know the warheads had not all arrived and were not ready to be attached.

That information allowed him to take the hard line stance he did which in turn led to the Soviets backing down.

The smallest, most seemingly inane bit of data can have devastating consequences in the right hands at the right time and in the right place.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Lure him to a secluded area and then torture the information out of him.

LOL, this thread is just too much.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
amen Eco...and I am not immune either...I know loads of nucler design information that nobody here knows but as sure as that is true there is a HEAP of intel information that I know absolutely nothing about...I sleep just fine not knowing it and I am not jealous of those who do

In fact I bet if you compared the TS info I know to all TS info out there I have but a small minuscule fraction of the info. I think in the end it is better to not let these things into the public. I don't think the public is smart enough to react properly. Please note that I include myself in the public because though I know abut nuclear weapons, my information is outdated by 2 years at this point so yes I am including myself in what I am sure will be considered an attack on people.

Trust me...the TS thing...not as interesting as some may think.

-Kyo

[edit on 11-11-2009 by KyoZero]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

First off, Crypto Top Secret Clearance is about the lowest security clearance I have noted in UFO Government documentation, notice they have security clearances that are classified and can not be released... do you want to know why...? they hide things in plain sight and the release of that name of security clearance would compromise the security.
all of the above Crypto Top Secret are departmentalized, no one except for the brass at the very top has clearance to everything below. And those people I would presume are ShapeShifting Light Beings, The Bible says they made us in their image (so maybe they dont shapeshift) or Aliens, even though they are more earthlings than us. they engineered us to do the work for them. I have been searching for why they made us. is it Gold Mining - Food Production...? I dont know.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Some good advice here thanks! I will proceed with caution. Would be interesting if disclosure finally came. It would show us who was telling the truth all along and who knew it but wouldn't talk..

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
So what happened?

Did he talk?

Did he have one too many cocktails?

Don't let this thread die a slow "CIA" type death.

Please tell the story of what happened next....

Dorian Soran

The good doctor!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join