It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Hood Shooting pedicted in 2008?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I thought I would pass this along as prophecies seem to only make sense in retrospect. However, this guys prediction is fairly accurate as to the type of incident that occurred at Fort Hood. If this prediction holds any weight at all then I think we should be looking for the lake mentioned in it.

CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
His prediction was supposed to happen around spring break..it also didn't suggest a mass killing, only a negative "vortex". Whatever that means...

Edit: I guess it did mention Virginia tech and some sort of connection. Who knows. Was he supposed to be talking to the killer?

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

If true then the only lake around there I think is engineer lake.

I don't buy it for a second, but there it is for you to play with.

edit to add- there are many lakes in the area, but engineer lake is the closest to Hood. Larned Lake is the second closest.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Bored To Tears]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

When someone is having dreams they are interpretable as to the time, type of event, and location. I don't think you should dismiss this simply because he felt it would happen in spring. He may have thought spring because of the wind and weather...who knows. Now that you have pointed out the two points he didn't appear accurate on, how about pointing out some of the similarities.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

Excellent...thanks for the information on the lake. Odd it's called 'engineer lake' and the predictor is talking about some type of energy emitting from it.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I edited my above post.

All of these lakes are fairly small, I really wouldn't even consider them lakes. I bet people around there think of them more as a pond.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I don't find this compelling. For one thing, Virginia Tech already had a shooting, which could explain why this dreamer saw the school in the dream. The details of the dream are vague enough that you can fit the Hasan atrocity into it, or not. Nothing that really jumps out at me and says "This is it!"

I'm thinking, too, that there are millions of dreams out there, that people post. Some of them are bound to appear to refer to events that happen. I would guess that if you take any event - major news or not - and then go back and look at dreams over the past year and a half, you'll probably find lots of hits. So if some politician steps down, someone probably dreamed that some politician stepped down. Maybe not by name, but by country, at least. Is it prophecy, or is it just the numbers occasionally coming together?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Maybe he was referring to Belton Lake, which is adjacent to Fort Hood. At 12,500 acres, it is the largest lake in the area.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Well, I don't know if it's prophecy per se. However, I am not interested in disproving whether this person just had a dream or had a vision of the future. What I am interested in, is now that the dream has sorta occurred as laid out what is their any clues as where to look.

If you are of the mind that one cannot perceive events prior to them happening, then I have no idea why one would comment on a topic such as this. On the other hand, if you believe that maybe it is possible to perceive events before they occur then you might find this dream interesting...I know I do.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Random dream IMHO.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well, honestly there are plenty of military bases with some sort of lake nearby with housing developments around them. I thought of Fort Jackson instead of Fort Hood when it came to this.
Very vague prediction like a lot of these. And I didn't see any sourcing for this thing so it could have been mashed together just a little after the actual shootings at Fort Hood. Things like this do conjure up more advertising and attention for the websites that hold these things. Hurr durr durrr.

join