It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ring of Power 2: Monkey Blood (2009)! (Documantary)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Just amazing! I just posted the first documentary made by same author (www.abovetopsecret.com...) and came across the sequel to this "Ring of Power 2: Monkey Blood", this was released few months ago and is as amazing as the first part (although more focused on creation of human) very well put together!

Once again she hits it on the nail, a MUST watch! Who are we? Where we come from? and how were we created? How Aliens were involved with our creation!

It's hard finding this video online (I think mostly because of copy right issues), so here's a preview!

Creationists believe that the human race was created by God, which means that God genetically engineered us. Most believers would agree that God is a being or an energy not of this planet or of this dimension. God must therefore be an alien. Many of the ancient texts talks of God’s who came to Earth from the heavens, and created man in their own image. In the Bible’s Book of Genesis, the Gods are described as giant beings called the Nephilim, or fallen ones. The Egyptians, Phoenicians, Chaldeans, Mayans, Aztecs, Areians, Assyrians, and the inhabitants of Ancient Indian Tibet, have all recorded the arrival of Gods from the heavens, in their ancient writings.

www.youtube.com...

You can also DOWNLOAD the entire document @ (click on the "hotfile.com" link);
arnoskatas.wordpress.com...

Note: Support the author by "purchasing" the DVD. I have already bought a copy to support the "content" as I think this should be available to ALL schools!
www.helpfreetheearth.com...

[edit on 9-11-2009 by freighttrain]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Why would you link to the pirated online versions and tell us to buy the dvd?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Maybe it's becuase she already bought the dvd, wants the information spread, and is not in control of what we do.
Just a possibility though.

The first ring of power i've watched. The woman in it has a recognizable voice i've heard it on a couple of videos that are similiar in their conspiratorial scope.

Looking forward to pressing the youtube link and watching the documentary.

--after watching it, I'm not too sure about the link with the unknown genes. I thought that a big part of evolution was that genes mutated. could this not make them unrecognizable and one of a kind? Just a thought.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by heyo]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I'm not sure if it is "copyrighted" , since i can't find it streaming online... so I suggest anyone interested in supporting the 'author" to purchase it, the first documentary is free and available online, I still suggest people purchasing it (as I have), no where did I say it's pirated.

Get your fact straight zaiger and stop complaining, nothing to be skeptic here about.. move along! Information is food for the thought, for those that seek it, not the closed minded (and should never be copyrighted, period)!

Back on TOPIC...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

--after watching it, I'm not too sure about the link with the unknown genes. I thought that a big part of evolution was that genes mutated. could this not make them unrecognizable and one of a kind? Just a thought.
[edit on 9-11-2009 by heyo]

Could be, but why only a few percent of our DNA muted so much and not the rest? What boggles my mind is how could we accept what we don't understand as "missing link"... just like "dark energy", why don't we just say... "we don't know" what it is and stop labeling them.

I don't understand why humanity has to think "they know it all" and just can't admit there is soooooo much we don't know! If we stop researching, we stop evolving and that's what fears me the most.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Why is it that Americans simply can not get their head around evolution - I mean seriously this is pretty simple stuff - which most of you CLEARLY do not fully comprehend.

The mind boggles at how quickly an entire nation can recede into intellectual feebleness - astonishing to think that you are unable to grasp evolution - over half of you do not believe in evolution - thats simply astonishing - an incredible display of profound stupidity.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

Couldn't agree with you anymore, that's why I'm Canadian!

I think the problem is "religion" it brainwashes people into thinking we're so special we couldn't just be another animal on this earth!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

im not a skeptic first off and

All DVD's and Ebooks on this website are copyrighted. It is our policy to takedown the websites of copyright violators. -From her website

It is copyrighted it says so right underneathe the picture of the cover in the link you posted.
Anyways i remember the first movie she did and the best way i could describe it that michael moore and peter joseph had a low budget love baby.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well in the film i applaud her DIY efforts there were some problems with her facts. She says that anyone with a negative bood type like A- AB- O- has "alien" DNA and people who have a negative blood type have
light blue or green eyes
reddish hair
have a feeling of not belonging to the human race.
Which i have no idea where she got any of that information as she does not share her sources which leads me to believe she probably made it up. Because in some pleaces blood type O- is more common than AB+.
It goes on to start poorly mixing mythology to fit the story that she wants to tell mostly with the Noah/Poseidon connection. While true it does look lke the christians gave satan a trident to villify the greek god in their art that is where she stopped making sense.
She says that Poseidon warned noah of the flood, which even if you were switching paralel characters it would still not be right.
Noah would be the greek version of Deucalion and he was warned of the flood by Prometheus not Poseidon. And Zeus started the flood because Lycaon sacraficed a boy to him not because man started to multiply and have sex with gods or whatever reason she added in there by cherry picking mythology to back up her claims.
She also says a number of things about the pineal gland and that it is biolumenecent, now im no expert on the subject but i do not think that it is true and can find no information to back that up that comes from outside the reptilian connetction la la land. This pineal gland or "third eye" is present in many animals and is not unique to humans.
It was a entertaining watch but it look like she is just trying to get on the coat tails of Däniken and Sitchin with poorly put together claims.

top topics

join