It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ft. Hood shooting suspect awake, talking

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlesUTP
if he woke up and admitted to the crimes of which he was convicted it would be on just about every website in america by now.

its quite obvious hes a patsy. all those people screaming terrorist and death penalty need to remember something.

false flags come in all shapes and sizes, propaganda trumps truth. look at all the conflicting info and for petes sake think independently!

dont let some corpocratic shill dictate truth to you!

exactly. Look at how worked up people are in here at the 'terrorist' where they have no kind of questions about the oddities concerning the official story, their emotions have been played with.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
People that say "Don't sentence him to death are FOOLS." Almost like back in the day when the insanity clause came out.People said "O, these people are insane, it isn't right to kill THEM" ... Then you have everyone pleading the insanity clause and going and getting three meals a day and playing with thier little puzzles in thier padded room. Eating thier pills that people pay 20.00 a peice on the street for just to try and forget they gotta go to work tomorrow. If you have ever grown up sleeping on the ground eating SPAM you realize how rediculous this is. Just straight out silly. WHY DID THEY EVEN hesitate, why did we bring this person back to life !?!?! We as a NATION just spent more than a CENT keeping this guy alive, we should have left him LYING there as a reminder to every person that comes into that FORT... Seriously spend 50k keeping this fool alive to execute him ... WE ARE IDIOTS !!!!??!! And here all of you are saying o, don't kill him give him to the MEDIA ... *DENYING IGNORANCE HAS NEVER BEEN SO HARD FOR ME* !!!! SO BLINDED !!!!! I hope this post gets deleted just to show me how right I AM. SERIOUSLY.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Deus_Brandon]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Obama Prepares to Pay Homage to Fort Hood Victims

Here the link to the story...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Please delete

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797

Originally posted by Bored To Tears
He is going to get the death penalty.

Can't change that fact.

Says a great deal about our justice system if that is the case. Blanket death penalty for the crime, regardless of the circumstances of the case. That's exactly whats wrong with the system today. Doesn't take into account the details. It borders on insanity.

Its an open and shut case.

What evidence could there possibly be that would keep him from getting the death penalty?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
"Says a great deal about our justice system if that is the case."

The United States actually has a justice system? I guess some people consider torture first and ask questions later a justice system.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

People like you who are already talking about torture are the reason why it is such a great defense for the accused.

I refer you to my post describing liberals running around like their heads are on fire.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Let's not jump to conclusions (It doesn't get more conclusive then capital punishment). What happened to the reports of two other gunmen in fatigues and three M-16's being missing from the weapons locker? I mean, first there are three gunmen, then one of them is dead, then he's alive and he's the lone nut? I hope there is a better investigation into this atrocity then was given to the 9/11 fiasco. When will we learn to stop with the knee jerk reactions and come at things with a level head and a critical mind?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Orwells Ghost

I don't see what a differance it would make if there were 5 other gunmen.

There being other gunmen doesn't change the fact that he did indeed kill and injured soldiers and civilians.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

All I am saying is that it would be prudent to hold off on the whole "put this **** to death" business before we have all the facts. Aside from the fact that the constitution guarantees this guy a fair trial, there are many questions which remain unanswered. It would be nice if it was positively established that this man was the sole guilty party before taking such drastic actions; this way we can avoid the lingering questions that surround events such as 9/11, Oklahoma City, and Waco.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Orwells Ghost

You think he will be shot the day of his confession?

With all the military appeals and the civilian appeals he will most likely die of old age in prison before he is executed.

There is plenty of time for him to feed us intel.

I promise no matter what happens this will be and already has been treated like 9/11. ATS feeds off mass murder under strange circumstances.

Its the greatest type of conspiracy. A politicion said something one time about not wasting a crisis. He said it and ATS took it to heart.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orwells Ghost

the fact that the constitution guarantees this guy a fair trial,

The constitution was shredded a long time ago here in the u.s...
Fair trial..
you crack me up..

We may never know the real story of who perpetrated this crime.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Or we will get the real story, but your paranoid mind won't allow you to believe it.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The feds want to make sure this guy is able to freely talk before any questions. They want to be sure they can use anything this guy says in court against him. The feds are going to be extremely careful how they proceed in interrogating this massive douche bag. (Whoops, sorry, Alleged massive douche bag)

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Not only is he awake but the media has put out a call on behalf of the FBI and military for anyone who might have been at the scene of the crime and fled to reveal them selves!

Don't look for any immediate statement because that statement alone tells me they are worried as to whether they can really contain and control the real story.

Most of the people standing directly in front of the Presidential Motorcade when Kennedy got shot ended up dying in mysterious circumstances within a few years.

The Government and media alike are choosing to let speculation rule the day for right now and that is very telling that there is quite a bit to speculate on.

Horrible crime but the greatest crime is when the true and real criminals slip away and a patsy ends up facing injustice instead of the victims gaining real justice.

Once the government rounded up every potential suspect in 9-11 is when the media started dictating the precise details of the story.

There are some people still out there this time around that are keeping the media and government from doing that this time around.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
The feds are going to be extremely careful how they proceed in interrogating this massive douche bag. (Whoops, sorry, Alleged massive douche bag)

Make that ALLEGED massive douche bag and Muslim Extremist/Terrorist.

The PC police can wring their tiny little hands and get their panties in a bunch all they want to. That is what he is. And don't blame those who understandably do not wish to ignore the religious aspect of this. Blame the perp for he is the enemy of Islam.

Not us.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well there is sufficient amount of proof to at least show that at minimum this man shot and murdered more than a dozen people with the intent to do even more. Some one doing the same thing to civilians should get the death penalty. Someone who was part of those that swore to protect our lives with their blood, and betrayed those heroes and his oath...... yes the death penalty is in order.

I really for the life of me cannot understand how some of you are defending him. Or you just assume he was framed. You discount all of the witnesses, both military and civilian. You are just like those that said it was America's own fault that 9-11 happened. There is never an excuse for the murder of innocent people. Its is always a tragedy, and it always came down to someone choosing to do it.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by whatukno
The feds are going to be extremely careful how they proceed in interrogating this massive douche bag. (Whoops, sorry, Alleged massive douche bag)

Make that ALLEGED massive douche bag and Muslim Extremist/Terrorist.

Make him anything you want him to be as long as it both covers the truth and deflects blame onto an entire religion.

Fear the Muslim Boogiemans they are everywhere now, even in the army.

Eeeek I is scared

He will be even more scary when he is martyred.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'm sure my constant rhetoric on these horrible stories get on some peoples nerves, but seriously, after we get all the information we can out of him, hang him and leave him in the tree with a "killer" sign on his chest.

can we make a federal law where the public gets to deal with people who do things like this?
I'm sure people of this kind would be much more hesitant if they knew the end would be slow and painful and dealt by the people they try to kill.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I figure since he was the psychiatrist and having to listen to all the Iraqi/Afghan vets complaining about PTSD and what they've witnessed in war, and on top of that, he was being deployed to war, where he'd have to witness his people (background) dying left and right.

Yeah, he lost his mind. Like you all would if you were a 2nd generation citizen that had to fight against the country you were born in/where your family resides. I'm not saying that's the case, but close and could be. We don't know enough yet.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join