It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ft. Hood shooting suspect awake, talking

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Ft. Hood shooting suspect awake, talking

www.breitbart.com

FORT HOOD, Texas (AP) - The man accused of killing 13 people and wounding 29 at Fort Hood is able to talk, a hospital spokesman said Monday, but it's unknown when investigators might take advantage of his improving health to press forward with their probe into the shooting spree.
Authorities say Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan fired off more than 100 rounds Thursday at a soldier processing center before civilian police shot him in the torso. He was taken into custody and eventually moved to an Army hospi
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9-11-2009 by johnny2127]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well given that the initial reports of him being dead were incorrect, it looks like the debate about whether or not he was connected to terrorists will be settled very shortly. That is one of the good things of religious zealots is that they cannot sit quiet, and feel like it is their duty to talk about what they did and why. Of course, if he had accomplices, that will be a little more difficult to get out of him.

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9-11-2009 by johnny2127]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I think that the death penalty is in order. Our society is much too soft now a days on criminals of this nature. They should not be given lethal injection, they should be killed the way they killed whoever else.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kingoftheworld

The Irony of course is that he probably will get the death penalty. So they brought him back to health in order to kill him again.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingoftheworld
I think that the death penalty is in order. Our society is much too soft now a days on criminals of this nature. They should not be given lethal injection, they should be killed the way they killed whoever else.

He will be tried by a military court on charges of murder and treason and will most certainly be sentenced to death.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I hope he will make a full recovery and be able to expose the real perpetrators of this crime..

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Uhhh, he WAS the real perp.

I suppose you must mean who gave him orders?

Most likely he simply went crazier than normal for a religious type.

I certainly hope he is tried by court-martial and then shot, because he committed multiple murders and treason, open and shut. Personally I don't give a rat's ass why he did it, he betrayed his fellow soldiers for no particularly good reason. If he had problems with deployment there's lots of ways to get out of it, including resignation or refusal.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
if he woke up and admitted to the crimes of which he was convicted it would be on just about every website in america by now.

its quite obvious hes a patsy. all those people screaming terrorist and death penalty need to remember something.

false flags come in all shapes and sizes, and the elites play on emotions. propaganda trumps truth. look at all the conflicting info and for petes sake think independently!

dont let some corpocratic shill dictate truth to you!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Don't give him death for two possible reasons.

A. He's the sole crazy gunman, a religious nut, and he wanted to die. HE TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF WITH A SHOT TO THE TORSO. Obviously giving him the death penalty would just be doing him a favor. I say screw him, let him sit in jail for a long long time.

B. He is a patsy or not the lone gunman in which case we need him alive.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BlesUTP

Don't expect him to have woken up, admit to everything and some person run out the front door screaming that he confessed.

Just because he is awake doesn't mean he is fit to give a confession.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by grimreaper797

I agree, death is the easy way out, I am not for the death penalty, let him rot in jail for the rest of his life, that has to be a thousand times worse.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
You want a fate worse then death?

Give him to the media.

That odysee is enough to break any soul.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

I am for the death penalty, just not in this case, not yet. Maybe down the road when I feel there is 100% undeniable proof that he is the only shooter, acting alone, then I will be more for it. Still, in this case, he wanted to die. If the perp. tried to flee and did not wish to die, after 100% proof was there, I'd be much more for the death penalty.

As of now, there is too many unanswered questions and too much to be learned from this man and the situation, to warrant the death penalty just yet.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by grimreaper797]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Sentance him to death.

I promise you, there will be plenty of time to question him. He won't be shot tomorrow.

The military has its own appeals process and once that has been exhausted then there are the civilians side of the appeals process.

He will probably die of old age before he is executed.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
He's probably in no condition to torture a confession out of him, let's hold off on calling for the death penalty just yet.

Peace

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Dr Love]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Bored To Tears

Still he wants to die. I say don't give it to him. Plain and simple. Which ever way you cut it, guilty or innocent, the death penalty isn't an acceptable option in my opinion. This isn't about revenge. It's about punishment. Giving him what he wants is no punishment.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

That part about torture was great.

Whats even funnier is that his lawyer will probably tell him to say he was tortured.

Its the greatest weapon terroists have against the US. Nobody cares if its true or not, just the mere mention of torture sends liberals screaming like their heads are on fire.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

He is going to get the death penalty.

Can't change that fact.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
He has been saved so he can make a confession. What that might be, who knows, although, I think the word "Iran" will be in the confession somewhere. He will then commit suicide by one of the many of the known methods.

A Life is simple, useable and beneficial when you want it to be.

Respects

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bored To Tears
He is going to get the death penalty.

Can't change that fact.

Says a great deal about our justice system if that is the case. Blanket death penalty for the crime, regardless of the circumstances of the case. That's exactly whats wrong with the system today. Doesn't take into account the details. It borders on insanity.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join