It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Greys Zetan, from Earth, or from somewhere else?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I think the most likely scenarios are:

1) Zeta Reticuli
2) Another dimension
3) Another star system
4) Underground
5) The future

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
They could actually be some non-important alien race who crash landed in Roswell, and the US used Grey Aliens as the cover up to the real aliens, which are our Ancient Gods, who in actuallity are just human looking beings from a different star, and that is covered up because it would throw humanity in a tale spin to find that out. Just my recent thoughts...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hard to say, but i wouldn't be surprised if they were puppets created by the Reptilians as sometimes said...But Greys definately are a very interesting looking species for shure!

[edit on 9/11/09 by Cybernet]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Well I'm quite certain its one of those possibilities, just wish I had the knowledge to tell you which one!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
We often hear about the Greys supposedly being from Zeta Riticuli but can anyone tell us where this idea comes from?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Jusr done a quick search and here's what I have came up with, hope it helps

Zeta Reticuli is a much brighter star than our own Sun.So it is assumed that is why the Greys have those dark coverings over their eyes.It might be however the Greys come from the much closer star Sirius.This is also an extremely bright star that would necessitate the dark coverings over the Greys eyes.But then there are supposed to be tall grey aliens and short grey aliens.Perhaps the tall ones are from Zeta Reticuli and the short ones are from Sirius,or it might be the other way around.One thing is certain:they are here and they;re watching us.They;re experts at watching us and they;ve been watching us for a long time.

Research has indicated that most of these Greys come from either the Orion Constellation, or from the zeta stars of the Reticulum Rhomboidalis constellation. The Greys coming from Zeta Reticuli are usually referred to as the Zetas. Erroneously, in part of the UFO literature, 'Zetas' has been used as a synonym for 'Greys,' even though they are only one of several known species of Greys.

It should be noted that not all authors are convinced that all Greys are extraterrestrials. John Mack, Jacques Vallee, Withley Strieber and Graham Hancock, e.g., point at the similarities between the abduction realm and the realms of the fairies and the spirit world that shamans visit. They suggest that greys may be part of a parallel realm or another dimension that has always existed and that always had interaction with our reality.
It should also be noted that it is perfectly possible that if such realm exists, that extraterrestrials might use it to travel to Earth. This indeed is what Shamans all over the world claim. Shamans in Latin America and sangomas in Africa even make a clear distinction between the inhabitants of the other realm, and the aliens that use that realm to come and visit us.

www.exopaedia.org...

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I thought I read somewhere, or saw a video from a man and a woman interviewing Steven Greer where yet another theory is posed that they are some sort of marco nano machine created programmable life form or "PLF"....anyone have any additional info on that?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
We often hear about the Greys supposedly being from Zeta Riticuli but can anyone tell us where this idea comes from?

I might be mistaken but I think the notion that they are from Zeta Reticuli comes from Betty Hill. She drew a sketch of the "starmap" she saw while being abducted and later someone (can't remember her name) created a model and tried to fit the starmap into it. That's how it got started apparently

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Broonie
Jusr done a quick search and here's what I have came up with, hope it helps

Zeta Reticuli is a much brighter star than our own Sun.So it is assumed that is why the Greys have those dark coverings over their eyes.It might be however the Greys come from the much closer star Sirius.This is also an extremely bright star that would necessitate the dark coverings over the Greys eyes.But then there are supposed to be tall grey aliens and short grey aliens.Perhaps the tall ones are from Zeta Reticuli and the short ones are from Sirius,or it might be the other way around.One thing is certain:they are here and they;re watching us.They;re experts at watching us and they;ve been watching us for a long time.

Research has indicated that most of these Greys come from either the Orion Constellation, or from the zeta stars of the Reticulum Rhomboidalis constellation. The Greys coming from Zeta Reticuli are usually referred to as the Zetas. Erroneously, in part of the UFO literature, 'Zetas' has been used as a synonym for 'Greys,' even though they are only one of several known species of Greys.

It should be noted that not all authors are convinced that all Greys are extraterrestrials. John Mack, Jacques Vallee, Withley Strieber and Graham Hancock, e.g., point at the similarities between the abduction realm and the realms of the fairies and the spirit world that shamans visit. They suggest that greys may be part of a parallel realm or another dimension that has always existed and that always had interaction with our reality.
It should also be noted that it is perfectly possible that if such realm exists, that extraterrestrials might use it to travel to Earth. This indeed is what Shamans all over the world claim. Shamans in Latin America and sangomas in Africa even make a clear distinction between the inhabitants of the other realm, and the aliens that use that realm to come and visit us.

www.exopaedia.org...

So is "grey" kinda a blanket term based on physical appearance, like how we might call unrelated nations of humans on Earth "black"?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

If the stories of controlled release of technology and genetic experiments are true I believe the greys are probably humans from the future. The motivations would just seem to fit.

Humans from our future would have much more reason to to carefully guide our technology than a race that would take us thousands upon thousands of years to develop the technology to visit on our own.

Also, its always seemed unlikely to me that even an advanced race from a completely different planet would be able to do the kind of genetic and reproductive experiments people report.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Very serious oversight.

They might not exist.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

1) Zeta Reticuli
2) Another dimension
3) Another star system
4) Underground
5) The future

Most accounts of the Grays are fabricated alterations of accounts with the Andromedans.

When you encounter an Andromedan, you are likely to be taken by the government, who has taken interest in patrolling our entire population for extraterrestrial activity. They will take those who had encountered Andromedans and through hypnosis they will falsify their memories and the details of their encounter to make them believe they encountered creepy looking goblin entities rather than benevolent people from another world.

The Andromedans come from the Andromedan Galaxy, originally. But they have several colonies in this galaxy as well. The most known colony is the one in the Pleiadies.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man

2) another dimension, especially and particularly the grey's and possibly created and genetically created here on earth (possibly).

The whole Zeta thing started with Barney and from then on the theory perpetuated it self into other things.

What i think:

They could actually be some non-important alien race who crash landed in Roswell, and the US used Grey Aliens as the cover up to the real aliens, which are our Ancient Gods, who in actuallity are just human looking beings from a different star, and that is covered up because it would throw humanity in a tale spin to find that out. Just my recent thoughts...

Our ancient gods, no it is our ancient entities of the old forbidden ritual books, mainly originating from the middle east. That is why we have a lot of rituals and names prescribed in Middle Eastern names, these names later have been pre-taken and re-named to Greek gods, than Roman, Celtic gods and so forth. But in essence they are all linked to the same spiritual rituals that involve almost the same ceremonies and with same or similar symbols.

Annunaki are not gods, they are the entities with distinct name written in many ancient middle eastern demonic ritual books. That is precisely who Egyptians worshiped to an extend that they ceased to exist today, as it was written in the Bible and Quran, total old age evidence and not some new age philosophy of a person receiving predictions from some aliens which in essence are nothing more than dark spirits trying to elude and deceive the knowledge of man for many centuries so that when we connect the dots of constant predictions of these individuals we will assume there is something more to them, total astral rubbish IMHO.

The Roswell perhaps did occur but for a reason. Linked back to bible and Quran, the fallen angels or nephlims are an offspring of dimensional angelic spirits and human. That is why these entities looked humanoid, grey little aliens with heads, arms and so forth. These entities since are offspring half humanoid and dimensional (telepathic) are really physical in form for that matter. They are not invincible, they can also be harmed just as the offsprings turned out to be giants AKA nephlims which David (from the bible) killed one of well known nephlims the champion Goliath that was over 9 feet tall.

To link the evidence, look at an old book the bible.

"The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--and also afterward--when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown" Genesis 6:4

This tells us that after Noah that some nephlims have survived the flood, even so if they haven't since they are fallen angels they come in spirit and morph into physical body as one spirit.

But it is obvious that after the flood the bible mentions the occurance of several giants one of them known as Canaan and others coming from these tribes Rephaim, the Emim, the Horim, and Zamsummim.

Don't get confused with Ezekiel wheel, that is nothing more than an orb or a fallen entity spirit that can morph.

When Moses sent his twelve spies to reconnoiter the Land of Canaan, they came back with the report of giants in the land. (The term used was Nephilim.) "We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim).

We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them." Numbers 13:33

Their fear of those terrifying creatures resulted in their being relegated to wandering in the wilderness for 38 years. When Joshua and the nation Israel later entered the land of Canaan, they were instructed to wipe out every man, woman and child of certain tribes.

It would seem that in the Land of Canaan, there again was a "gene pool problem." These Rephaim, Nephilim, and others seem to have been established as an advance guard to obstruct Israel's possession of the Promised Land. Was this also a Satan's plan? "And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man." Luke 17:26 So what does Luke 17:26 really mean?

"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken." Luke 21:25,26

Luke 17:26 also can be taken in relevance that what is occuring now days, is acoustomed to our liking, as we perceive these aliens as advanced but in reality they are nothing more than offspring.

Now all the individuals, yes all have had the abductions interferred when they claimed the name of Jesus, because it is said in the bible through his all things can be given the ultimate command, especially as demonic entities. These entities are nothing more than a play ground to well trained Christians, who play with them like toys, meaning the well trained Christian into the scriptures of the bible will have a strong protections again these entities and he will cease the chance of an abduction taking place.

That is why the abductions are never reported in the middle east, because the nation is deceived in the essence of the Bible's analogy and that's why demons have no interest in abducting and stealing the souls or confusing the souls of those individuals. It is the last remnant of the lords Children that these fallen angels are interested in taking their spirits to the dark side, the majority of Christians are still residing in America, Europe and few other Western countries.

Take it or not, there are many first hand witness accounts to this analogy, it is just that Christianity is given a bad name for its radical intervention of the truth, it seems like Christianity is a joke and some kind of little child book. But there are many that will go to great length to study demonic rituals and yet the curious ones will consider that interesting and more appealing to their needs, their flesh, in a hypocritical way.

It is easier to do harm to on self than it is to do good.

But please do not misunderstand me, I believe god has created other places with good spirits that we could perceive them what some call alien, as some claim that those aliens admit to the existence of the creator, but I am still skeptical about it, since it is said that no other race other than fallen angels would interfere here on earth

[edit on 11/10/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice

Originally posted by game over man

Our ancient gods, no it is our ancient entities of the old forbidden ritual books, mainly originating from the middle east. That is why we have a lot of rituals and names prescribed in Middle Eastern names, these names later have been pre-taken and re-named to Greek gods, than Roman, Celtic gods and so forth. But in essence they are all linked to the same spiritual rituals that involve almost the same ceremonies and with same or similar symbols.

Annunaki are not gods, they are the entities with distinct name written in many ancient middle eastern demonic ritual books. That is precisely who Egyptians worshiped to an extend that they ceased to exist today, as it was written in the Bible and Quran, total old age evidence and not some new age philosophy of a person receiving predictions from some aliens which in essence are nothing more than dark spirits trying to elude and deceive the knowledge of man for many centuries so that when we connect the dots of constant predictions of these individuals we will assume there is something more to them, total astral rubbish IMHO.

Keep your religious beliefs to yourself.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DrainMaster

I think I have the right to an opinion and free speech, I am not saying anything wrong. I am just passing on the analogy from the bible and what I have learned, does that mean we have no right to discuss our belief but we have the right to discuss any other form of alien belief?

[edit on 11/10/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Donnie Darko

From your list, I would say all of the above. They are from a star system. It may not be our time, they do reside here as well. They also inhabit our lower astrals, as well as incarnated in their forms and ours. Humans are many species in source, from both sides of the star wars.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Seeing as how the media has portrayed the Zeta Reticulans, the most likely probability by the general media is that they're vastly superior, intellectual beings from another galaxy just curious about our race and that they don't know how humans feel pain.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrainMaster

Originally posted by Donnie Darko

1) Zeta Reticuli
2) Another dimension
3) Another star system
4) Underground
5) The future

Most accounts of the Grays are fabricated alterations of accounts with the Andromedans.

When you encounter an Andromedan, you are likely to be taken by the government, who has taken interest in patrolling our entire population for extraterrestrial activity. They will take those who had encountered Andromedans and through hypnosis they will falsify their memories and the details of their encounter to make them believe they encountered creepy looking goblin entities rather than benevolent people from another world.

The Andromedans come from the Andromedan Galaxy, originally. But they have several colonies in this galaxy as well. The most known colony is the one in the Pleiadies.

Wholly and completely untrue! Andromedans were here for a few months in 1947, and left one individual behind to observe. They have only recently returned, at the request of the Galactic Council and the Federation to assist with the integration of Earth into the Stellar community.

The Greys, on the other hand are a completely unrelated species. They are insect based and are from the region of space in the direction of Orion.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Actually, there are many species of greys, and they do have some plant dna in them, some, at least, are silicon based.

Andromeda has probably a very large mix of species I imagine. But the andross advisor one of my friends and I share experiences with is very tall, nearly 7 foot in the biotech suit I've seen. Dark curly haired, very strong chested, strong build. Incredibly balanced and advanced person and have nothing but love and gratitude for his presence. It is an incredible gift.

Many of the starseeds and some of the musicians with wonderful music to help awareness, are also andromedan in source. Some of those trapped long term on this planet as well from the previous cycle(s).

[edit on 10-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saribous

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

I might be mistaken but I think the notion that they are from Zeta Reticuli comes from Betty Hill. She drew a sketch of the "starmap" she saw while being abducted and later someone (can't remember her name) created a model and tried to fit the starmap into it. That's how it got started apparently

Yes it did come from the hill abduction however. The kicker was is that the map she described was 3D and the distance between the stars that betty knew about was not known untill latter. But what everyone forgets is that Betty hill was saying that the Zeti Reticuli was used as a travel hub not as their home. So they are not from ZR it is just on the way here. But Bob Lazar said (among MANY other things) that the roswell saucer was from there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join