It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dalai Lama defies Chinese communist militia threats, Indian Army ready to teach China lesson of a li

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
www.indiadaily.com...
"Any Chinese adventure in Tawang or any parts of Arunachal Pradesh or NEFA will be pushed back far beyond Tibet. Indian missiles will surgically destroy Chinese militia's strategic assets. Indian Army and Air Force is ready to show the Chinese militia a warfare run with software algoritmic superiority.

India Daily is a tabloid and prone to spoof news. Better to read elsewhere, before biting on that load of tripe about pushing back, missile launching and whatever the hell algoritmic superiority is...lol

"I wish to point out that at present Chinese-Indian relations have maintained a healthy direction of development," Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Ma Zhaoxu said on Tuesday. Reuters

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Regenmacher]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
India will be the world's next superpower.
It has a long history of border disputes with China and will only put up with it for so long.
I doubt China would be willing to go to all out war with India, any fighting will be localised around the relevant disputed area.

India and China's relationship with Pakistan is of more concern.
It has always been delicate and fragile.
If Pakistan comes under control of The Taliban or another Islamic fundamentalist regime or organisation then India would react quite violently.
They will try their best to stop Pakistan's nuclear arsenal falling into their hand's.
How China would react to such developments could be crucial to world security!

The whole area is a powder keg akin to the the Israel / Arab - Islam scenario.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher

www.indiadaily.com...
"Any Chinese adventure in Tawang or any parts of Arunachal Pradesh or NEFA will be pushed back far beyond Tibet. Indian missiles will surgically destroy Chinese militia's strategic assets. Indian Army and Air Force is ready to show the Chinese militia a warfare run with software algoritmic superiority.

India Daily is a tabloid and prone to spoof news. Better to read elsewhere, before biting on that load of tripe about pushing back, missile launching and whatever the hell algoritmic superiority is...lol

"I wish to point out that at present Chinese-Indian relations have maintained a healthy direction of development," Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Ma Zhaoxu said on Tuesday. Reuters

It is not a tabloid, it is an editorial.

And as I have stated several times when I have quoted them as a source(and which should be OBVIOUS to anyone reading)-they are most definitely Inida slanted and pro-india propganda.

However, they very often are right on the money about what is going on(if you are able to look beyond the propaganda).

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Again, I never called you names, I said it is naive and narcissistic to think your point of view is the only point of view.

Please stop trying to derail this thread.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

LOL, yeah sure and I enjoy deep sea fishing in Yuma, AZ.

More like editorial fodder, like this fine example from the same author:
UFOs Swarming Over Iranian Nuclear Facilities By Kiran Chaube

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Does this count as wars and rumors of wars?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Oh man, C'mon. Try to read what I wrote or ar you just seeing a big, red blanket on every post I make?

I never said that you called me with names. Please. And the rest of my post is regarding the topic of your OP. I am not derailing - you yourself decided to cling on my comment about Dalai Lama being irrelevant. Furthermore, you are constantly challenging me to argue with you, and now you are accusing me of derailing the thread, even I am trying to get it back to the matter.

You yourself said to me that I ought to research more the matter, and when I try to have conversation, you call it derailing

Quoting my previous post:

Originally posted by v01i0

Well, now we are closing in the subject in order not to derail the conversation any more:

In my initial post I pointed out my belief that China and India would be reasonable enough not to start a war because of this dispute and said that Dalai Lama is irrelevant (regarding the matter). You kinda agreed by saying that:

You really ought to research india-china-pakistan tension, if you think this is only about Tibet and the Dali.

But as you suggest by injecting the words: "is only about", you suggest that no matter what, Dalai Lama is important figure on this. As you said earlier, he is after all a symbol for millions of people. Would China harm his character physically, it would do a big mistake, but I think that they are considerable enough not to do that.

-v

Since you consider above derailing, I think it has become impossible to contribute on this thread as you don't want to see but the personal interpretation of my posts.

No. You're welcome,

-v

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
China is working VERY hard to block this summit from taking place.

Now everybody knows who Mandela is, Dr Mangosuthu Buthelezi was the other major canditate for first black president of South Africa. He is the political head of the Zulus, and is still very influential.

IOL

The Chinese government is trying to persuade IFP leader Dr Mangosuthu Buthelezi not to attend a summit of world leaders in Rome to discuss China's rule of Tibet, Ilanga newspaper reported on Thursday. The paper reported that China's Consul General, Liu Yantao recently wrote a letter to Buthelezi asking him not to take part in the summit scheduled to take place later this month. Buthelezi, who is a friend of exiled Buddhist political and spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama, has refused to turn down the invitation, the paper reported. Attempts to persuade the South African government to block Buthelezi also failed as government told the Chinese that South Africa is a democratic country which allowed its citizens to travel anywhere as they wished.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Being the day after 11 11 I feel the need to say that it was the CIA that smuggled out the man.

Also the CIA that has helped him.

Big thumb up to those guys for helping out this cause and catalyst of freedom.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher

LOL, yeah sure and I enjoy deep sea fishing in Yuma, AZ.

More like editorial fodder, like this fine example from the same author:
UFOs Swarming Over Iranian Nuclear Facilities By Kiran Chaube

Ufo's are a much more common subject in india mainstream than they are here. In no way does that make it a tabloid. Would you like me to link some of the dozens of ufo stories that appear in the "Times of India", which is on of their biggest national periodicals?

If you are only here to attack the source, than why are you here? No matter where I got my info from, you cannot deny that these things are taking place right now.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join