It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel will strike Iran if no sanctions in place by Christmas

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by martin3030

Israel will strike Iran if no sanctions in place by Christmas

Israel's attack on Iran has become a little like disclosure... it is always just around the corner, over the hill and across the creek. Dates come and go, gliding along each calendar at the same rate time passes by.

Besides all that... presstv?

Oh, that's a good unbiased source.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Yeah, threats sell commercials, and so does the words of N U C U L A R. anything. Bla Bla Bla Bla

[edit on 11-11-2009 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
UPDATE on the latest farce.

news.yahoo.com...

The next thing they will say is that Israel made it up, they planted it. If God is on their side, these shipments will be found out like a sign from God like what happened off the Somalia coast when they found toxic material comming from an Iranian boat highjacked by pirates as I said in a prvious post here. Anyway what do people like to add to this latest news, is it hotting up out there will no one get involved with this story.

JERUSALEM – The Israeli military on Wednesday released documents and photos it said proved Iran was behind a huge shipment of weapons Israeli navy commandos intercepted last week.

Israel has said the cargo ship its troops seized off the coast of Cyprus was carrying 500 tons of Iranian-made weapons for Lebanese Hezbollah militants. The ship had dozens of containers with Iranian markings on it.

On Wednesday, the military released what it said was the ship's manifest that showed it was handled by "Islamic Republic of Iran's Shipping Lines." It also produced labeling from the containers indicating the ship originated in Isfahan, Iran, and a customs form stamped by the Iranian armed forces.

Both Iran and Hezbollah have denied the Israeli claims. Officials at Iran's Foreign Ministry were not immediately available for comment Wednesday.

An international expert who examined the documents and pictures of the weapons said the arms came from Iran, but it was not possible to determine whether the Iranian government was directly involved. Another was not prepared to pinpoint the source of the weapons.
Text

Israel has showcased the haul as proof of its long-standing contention that Iran is supplying large quantities of arms to Hezbollah and Hamas militants in Gaza.

Israel says the confiscated arms cache — the largest it has ever seized — did not include any new types of weapons for Hezbollah. However, the arms would have given Hezbollah a month's worth of firepower in time of war. Israel has urged the world to focus on the threat from the Lebanese militants' chief backer — Iran.

Among the arms Israel says it found aboard the vessel were 9,000 mortar bombs, 3,000 Katyusha rockets, 3,000 anti-tank shells, 20,000 grenades and more than a half million rounds of small arms ammunition.

Israel also says that a close examination of the munitions themselves conclusively point to Iran as the source of the shipment.

Text

news.yahoo.com...

TEHRAN, Iran – Iran urged Russia on Wednesday to deliver on an air-defense contract signed with Tehran and ignore Israeli pressures for delaying the deal that has also raised U.S. concerns.

Iranian Defense Minister Ahmad Vahidi said Moscow is under an obligation to carry out the contract to provide the S-300 missiles to Tehran.

Russia signed a contract in 2007 to sell S-300 surface-to-air missiles to Iran but hasn't yet made any deliveries or given an explanation for the delay.

The S-300 missiles are capable of shooting down aircraft, cruise missiles and ballistic missile warheads at ranges of over 90 miles (145 kilometers) and at altitudes of about 90,000 feet.

The United States and Israel strongly oppose the deal because it would significantly boost Iran's air defense capabilities at a time of heightened tension over the country's nuclear program.

Text

Or there could be a conspiracy with Yahoo.com with Israel, maybe it is run by Jews and it is all a Lie.

[edit on 11-11-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Now, something really funny would be....

If these weapons are used on the sender (Iran) and it's intended terrorists recipients, hezbolla.

The Irony would be just wonderful.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Tomorrow is Christmas day....

Israel is known for unexpected strikes.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Well it's the 25th and no attack.

Gee, who would have guessed PressTV would have had another Iranian national media lie.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Why bother striking the facilities. The regime has almost collapsed, just give it a bit longer to finish off.

Bombing them will only give the illegal iranian govt. the hearts of the people. If anything, the regime wants to be bombed for this to happen, and so Israel won't do it.

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
AS I said earlier it is all about money, press time TV commercials. Keeps them is the cash. This world of ours is so greedy, the PTB won't let a war like this begin.Izallcrap

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This morning as i drank my coffee and watched the news i saw that iran finally agreed to send their uranium to russia or france to turn it into strictly energy purpose uranium, im not saying they will actually do it but the fact that israel said they would attack on christmas and they agreed to that deal today is interesting. we shall see

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakings
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Israel has much more advanced technology. It's not just about numbers. It's more about quality than quantity. I really think Israel would destroy Iran. . . not just because of all-out war, but because Iran is due for a revolution, and 40% of the population of Iran will try taking over once the SHTF and there is all-out war. Look at the rioting in Iran recently!! You think those people will fight for Ahmadinejad & Khomenei? Hell No!

this 'superior' technology that you mentioned didn't help IDF in the 2006 Lebanon war where israelis had to cowardly retreat against a handful of Hezbollah fighters (that damaged an destroyed 50 'superior' Merkava tanks)...

and as for rioting in Iran, you can hardly call a few hundred people rioting 'a revolution', only if you are a victim of western MSM propaganda

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Please tell me you arent serious? Israel could level ALL of Lebanon if they wanted to- hell they nuke it flat. They only lost because ther were too worried about public opinion and were fighting a PR war as well. That is the ONLY reason. They could have annhiliated Hezbo and Lebanon easily.

this 'superior' technology that you mentioned didn't help IDF in the 2006 Lebanon war where israelis had to cowardly retreat against a handful of Hezbollah fighters (that damaged an destroyed 50 'superior' Merkava tanks)...

and as for rioting in Iran, you can hardly call a few hundred people rioting 'a revolution', only if you are a victim of western MSM propaganda

posted on Dec, 25 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nepafogo

I believe you are right in your assessment, along with a few others here. If you will read Ezekiel 38-39, you will see scripture that points to a scenario just as you have described it. Why would Israel be alone, and why would the neighboring powers attack Israel so forcefully in this prophecy? It is all being played out before our eyes.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Well, it's the 26th.

Who would have thought Iran's state spin would be lying... again.....

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Damn!! I hate when people beat me to it...

I have also another question... our christmas or their christmas (if they have one anyway lol)

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Back to the drawing board.

I'm sure the prediction date will be extended.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

You mean like Dec 25th 2010 or Dec 25th 2011 or 2012, 13, 14 ...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I believe I saw a thread here and the next one is in February.

Sure many more dates will be set in coming weeks.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Only time will tell.
I have no doubt that there will be accusation from all sides on eachother.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Tick Tock...Tick..Tock...

No Attack yet?

Shame. I was really looking forward to the start of WWIII and Obama loosing all his hair, and the Russians laughing and China becoming the new world super power.

Unfortunate.

Well I guess there's always next month?

~Keeper

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by jam321

You mean like Dec 25th 2010 or Dec 25th 2011 or 2012, 13, 14 ...

lol, yep always is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join