It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Minsky Moment... economic monitary update

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

well I wish there was something else to say... I think he is right on the money.
and if this is correct and it is. stand by... the worst case .... we starve and die
nothing unusual about that....

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Quit with the doom and gloom. Everything is great. No need to worry. The recession is over, haven’t you heard? The health care bill has passed the house and soon we will have "free" healthcare for everyone. Everything is on its way up. Oil, the stock market, taxes, unemployment and even gold are hitting all time highs! You should stop with the fear mongering!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
stop with the fear mongering... ? I didnt produce it... I didnt check the facts but they seem inline with a doom. record negativity all around... where is that green shoot so I can examine it...?

and if you want to know... check out Lindsey williams, Hope - Tradgedy - Reality.... now quit live in Obamas rear and get a job... if you can..

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anti-Evil
stop with the fear mongering... ? I didnt produce it... I didnt check the facts but they seem inline with a doom. record negativity all around... where is that green shoot so I can examine it...?

and if you want to know... check out Lindsey williams, Hope - Tradgedy - Reality.... now quit live in Obamas rear and get a job... if you can..

I have been trying but the administration wont hire me. Something about being over educated!

edit to add: Sorry, couldn’t help myself.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
here is something the PTB dont want you to see or know... I dont know why, something has to be in these video's that would cause ATS to not allow you to search it out.... even if you type the two main words in the title "California and George" go ahead search... I went to page 13... and still could not find it... >>>>????? and I just posted it the other day...
I can find crap I posted... but not this no reply California update...

my guess is California is the Canary in the Coal Mine... and they want you blind...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-11-2009 by Anti-Evil]

new topics

top topics

join