posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 11:39 PM
Here is what my intuition is telling me about this "balloon challenge" -
This is an assessment of the public to see how well we can gather information that should normally not be available to us.
It can test our:
- Intelligence gathering abilities
- Whether or not we have real remote viewing capabilities
- Leaks from within their system out to the public
- Use of language when communicating with others over the internet to find these things
- How resourceful the public can be
If they find what they are looking for (one of us who can find what we are looking for) it will provide an update to them of our capabilities. If it
is an individual who wins the prize, they will pay it but offer them much more money to come work for darpa.
They want people with those abilities on their side, to be used for purposes most of us wouldn't appreciate.