It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who here wants to take over the world?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I can't begin my take over until my flying fortress and my weather control device are done
Who said taking over the world needs to be done for the betterment of all mankind? What this world needs is a good[?] evil genius like Victor Van Doom!

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

well maybe she can, i know that i could, it would be more naive to sit there and assume that the world is what it is and is unable to be any better, sorry i didnt mean to pick a fight with anyone, but this world is so screwed up that i am sure any one of us could make it better by solving one crisis/problem at a time, but it would require a complete dismantling of the old system first, it could be wonderful

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
You have breached section twenty seven,of the Universal freedom code of the federation space law.You will be required to face a Universal court at 10am on planet valcan in the Zeta reticuli star systerm in six weeks.Bookings for you flight to Zeta reticuli will be booked though Zeta air at booking gate 11 far side of the moon.You will be picked up from moon in six weeks.You will have to find you own way to the moon as alien abductions are booked up till christmas 2012.We hope you enjoy your flight.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I want to change the world, maybe I can't - but I think I have a lasting idea that may just one day achieve what I cannot in my lifetime.

While people come and go - idea's can be eternal.

Yes - I think I can change things, but first we have to survive the next few years - and that can only be achieved by understanding what is, before we can plan what will be.

Good luck with your dream - if you dream of a better world, share it. While we can speak and act - then people still have power.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I do.

You lot think you have problems now?
Just wait till im in charge its gonna be fun.

But if i had to actually do the taking over part forget it, too much effort, just appoint me your new supreme ruler now and be done with it.

ALL HAIL PAZ!!!

[edit on 9-11-2009 by pazcat]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Here's a song that was popular in the Sixties, when everything was peace, love, and light:

If I Ruled The World

Artist(Band):The Supreme

(Leslie Bricusse/Cyril Ornadel)

If I ruled the world
Every day would be
The first day of Spring
Every heart would have
A new song to sing
And we'd sing of the joy
Every morning would bring

If I ruled the world
Every man would be
As free as a bird
Every voice would be
A voice to be heard
Take my word
We would treasure each day
That occurred

My world would be
A beautiful place
Where we would weave
Such a wonderful dreams
My world would wear
A smile on its face
Like the man in the moon
When the moon beams

If I ruled the world
Every man would say
The world was his friend
There'd be happiness
That no man could end
No my friend
Not if I ruled the world
Every head
Would be held up high
There'd be sunshine
In everyone's sky
If the day ever dawned
When I ruled the world
If I ruled the world.

www.sing365.com

[edit on 2009/11/9 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I BELIEVE I CAN,

do you?

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
OHHHHH,pick me pleeeeease!I have always wanted to take over the world.
Mamabeth,queen,no...make that Mamabeth EMPRESS of the world!
I will promise the following when I am in charge...
1.This world will be a matriarchal society,women will finally rule!
2.Men will submit to female domination.
3.Men will have to cater to every womans' needs.
4.Men will have to change diapers(including pooey ones),absolutely no
garden hoses to hose down really bad ones.
5.Women will be in control of all financial decisions.
6.Women will control all business matters as well.
7.The world will take a break when our soap operas are on.
8.More research in beauty products.
9.Our cars have to match our outfits!
10.We like our chocolate served hot or cold,shaken, but not stirred.
11.Our nails HAVE to have two coats of polish.
12.Foot and back rubs are mandatory.
Since all our problems start with men...
MENstrual cycle,MENtal stress,MENopause,women should take over as
long as I rule.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
I BELIEVE I CAN,

do you?

wtf is wrong with you, 11th birthday or something

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jacksmoke

My thoughts exactly, lol.

But really, as much as i'd like to take over the world, I doubt that anyone would get very far without being shot down.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

I've been reading threads about alien invasion, the end of the world, and deadly viruses...but that is by far the most frightening thing (as a man) that i've read all day.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Explanation: Graduate elementary school 1st??? How about you lay of the ad hominen attacks! Ok!

Personal Disclosure: So naive??? Would that be an attempt to simultaneously implant a victim mentality and again ad hominen the OP?

P.S. You post reminds me of a reply to a question asked by one of my science teachers....They asked the class if they could learn from a rock? A couple of students scoffed at the idea and a comment was made that rocks can't teach anybody anthing because they were inherently stupid..the teacher simply replied..."Then GEOLOGY is definately NOT FOR YOU!".

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I BELIEVE I CAN,

do you?

I'll second that !

I BELIEVE I CAN.

Now 2 can become one.

Any more?

I'd rather be a part of the solution than the problem.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hmmm lets see.. take over take over the world... Yes I would dissolve the federal reserve, eliminate taxes, create a pay in plan for EVERYONE to pay for services. and improve on the Brazilian work year. 8 on 4 off. legalize marijuana, then enforce peace worldwide.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

why would you want to try to take over and control this our world.the SHEEP [people] of this our world are quite content to be led to the slaughter or send their kids [WAR].hunger cant be fixed we have begun to outstrip our ability to grow enough to go around [rice crop is growing smaller every year] but the WORLDS POPULATIONS EXPLODING].
PEACE -never to be, great profit in wars.
family farms are disappearing in the Americas ,as homes and companies needs far outstrip the needs of the people [FOOD] tax dollars are all that matters .
and you think you could fix this mess not likely.how are you going to unite all the people in all lands as one species ops they are our old enemies,[history].
governments of any nation cant agree on anything within their own lands and you want them to work together,a snow ball would last longer in hell than those fools getting along.
Ron whites quote -YOU CANT FIX STUPID.is a perfect description of the human species.
we all made and contributed to this mess and we are still letting our so called leaders fumble the ball over and over again -and what is being done or started to correct this mess -NOTHING- as long as cash reigns supreme nothing will ever be done .
GREED GREED GREED hello and where is wisdom common sense and knowledge ,GONDY-
faiths ,churches my god they still cant get along over how many centuries does any one really know what started it -probably not -as it is as lost in time as we are as a species ,top of the heap ,this we are ,until there is nothing left by our own GREED -then what ,as it is a long way up from the bottom of the heap.
NOTHING IS JUST THAT NO-THING.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I joked on my first reply post, but after considering it for a day, no I don't want to control/rule the world. Seriously, the responsiblity for one, trying to fix what I consider wrong, somebody else would think my changes would be worse, and the ensueing debate, display of force and we are back where we started. Then some other megalomaniac would try to knock me off the hill, so I would half defend my turf while trying to solve the world problems and convince opposition to support my views. No thanks.

I perfer the idea of sitting by the river and waiting.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ravhen

Poor baby! I am worse than an alien invasion,viral infection and military
dictatorship rolled into one.
I'm fine as long as I have my coffee in the morning,my icy hot and
ibuprophen at night.Don't forget the oatmeal cookies and banana moon
pies in between.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Im with Rahven, you send chills down my spine

Thankfully in my world you both would probably fall under the 'Being in my way' category and be dealt with promptly.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I want to destroy the current world and create a new world.

I believe that I can make everything right.
I can eliminate hunger and poverty.
I can reduce crime and corruption.
I can iexpedite technological advances.
I can ensure the survival of the human race.
Which of you believe you can do the same?

Repeat after me, YELL IT! "Yes, I CAN!"

I can solve ALL the problems above in one simple step. Those FEMA camps are wasting, let's fill them up with people who want to take over the world!

Everything would be right then.
No hunger or poverty anymore because there are so many of them and so few of us.
No more crime or corruption, as I always say, "It's the scum that rises to the top first."
New technology - Biofuels from human waste - or wasted humans - take your pick, it's all the same.
We will survive now that all the power-mongering usurpers are in the nest they made.

Repeat after me, "Yes WE Can!"

This parody was brought to you by ATS - Anonymous Topics Skewed

[edit on 10/11/2009 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Im with Rahven, you send chills down my spine

Thankfully in my world you both would probably fall under the 'Being in my way' category and be dealt with promptly.

I see that you have "cat" as part of your ID name.You would be having
Rahven,a bird,under your wheels.I am a mama of three cats,we're kin!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join